Black People : The New Caucasian Race

Not dodging clyde just ignoring. I'm out of here.

As the saying goes bientempo, either way its "good riddance to the both of you." :)

Last edited:
:facepalm:
https://destee.com/threads/the-new-caucasian-race.60085/#post-617650

Black Latinos Are Almost Invisible In The Census. We Can Fix That

Jomaira Salas Pujols

HuffPost

... For almost 40 years, the U.S. Census Bureau has asked people like my father two questions about their race and ethnicity. The two-question format first asks respondents to identify if they are “Hispanic or Latino,” and then prompts them to select their race: “American Indian and Alaska Native,” “Asian,” “Black or African American,” “Native Hawaiian and Other Pacific Islander,” “White,” or “some other race.”

https://www.yahoo.com/news/black-latinos-almost-invisible-census-104535474.html
8c46f9b31b23ded68b610533101dbd8b

(liveslow via Getty Images)

Mostly white women :rofl:

America’s plummeting birthrate is an alarm we shouldn’t ignore

jacoby.png
By Jeff Jacoby GLOBE COLUMNIST

From the National Center for Health Statistics came some disturbing news last week: The US birthrate, which has been on the skids for a decade, hit another record low. About 3.85 million babies were born in the United States in 2017, that was down from 3.95 million births in 2016, which in turn was down from 3.98 million in 2015, for every 1,000 American women of childbearing age, there were just 60.2 births last year, the lowest birthrate ever recorded.

https://www.bostonglobe.com/opinion...725270611&s_campaign=weekinopinion:newsletter
24JacobyWEB.jpg

GLOBE STAFF/ADOBE STOCK

Them white boys doing everything they can to put out the fire cooking they a*s to death huh? I heard a few reports of their birthrates having a severe decline, medical problems, and a need for inner organs. Drug abuse, and suicide numbers have risen as dramatically as their birthrates have dropped, first thing they do when they're in trouble is look to the black race to feed off of to save themselves. You reap what you sow, a drowning man flailing around to stay afloat, he'll pull others down to sink into the abyss along with him
I think white folk got a trick up their sleeve when it comes to their population. Fertilization technology keeps improving and giving them options to have their babies when they are older and having multiple births so they don't have to wait a long time between births. Many of them can afford to utilize the technology not only to increase their numbers quickly, but through egg farming, to determine the baby's intelligence and their physical features. Some white women with high IQ's or unique physical characteristics that are in demand, are finding it to be rather lucrative to sell their eggs.

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back