Black Spirituality Religion : The Nephilim, the Annunaki, and the Nature of the Jinn

Ralfa'il

REGISTERED MEMBER
Mar 25, 2005
Just like parts of Christian mythology was adopted from Rome.

And parts of Roman mythology was aopted from Greece

And parts of Greek mythology was adopted from Egypt.

Parts of Egyptian mythology was adopted from Babylon! :jawdrop:

Oh yes......

Malcolm X said: I know you don't like my saying this!

But read the Lost Book of Enki as well as other Sumerian texts and you'll find that Ra was actually Marduk of Sumeria who was sent to Egypt to drain the marshes and unite the land.

Read about the Jinn of the Koran, the Nephilim and giants of the Bible, then tie them in with the Annunaki of the Sumerians.

These are the beings who existed on Earth before humanity and built great cities, warred against eachother causing mischief and bloodhed who eventually had to be replaced by us.

Ralfa'il said:
Just like parts of <a href='http://consumeralertsystem.com/cas/zx-hclick.php?hid=165' target='_blank'>christian</a> mythology was adopted from Rome.

And parts of Roman mythology was aopted from Greece

And parts of Greek mythology was adopted from Egypt.

Parts of Egyptian mythology was adopted from Babylon! :jawdrop:

Oh yes......

Malcolm X said: I know you don't like my saying this!

But read the Lost Book of Enki as well as other Sumerian texts and you'll find that Ra was actually Marduk of Sumeria who was sent to Egypt to drain the marshes and unite the land.

Read about the Jinn of the Koran, the Nephilim and giants of the Bible, then tie them in with the Annunaki of the Sumerians.

These are the beings who existed on Earth before humanity and built great cities, warred against eachother causing mischief and bloodhed who eventually had to be replaced by us.

While your other statements may be true -true Christianity doesnt come from rome but catholisim which is false christianity does come from rome

Da River

Thanx for those links sis......

I get a little lazy sometimes and even forgot I started this thread until you bumped it back up.

Let me pull an "Issa" to illustrate the connection between the "gods" of past societies and how they match the description of the Jinn of the Koran.

Let me also state that neither I nor the Koran states the Jinn were and are inherently bad creatures, they have free will to be both good and bad.
They are just intellectually and physically superior beings on a different plane than us....that's all.

The Koran 2:30 says:

Behold, Allah said to the angels: "I will create a vicegerent on earth."

They said: "Will you lace there one who will make mischief and shed blood...while we do celebrate your praises and glorify your holy name?"

Allah told them: "I know what you know not."

A vicegerent is someone who replaces another in a given goal or task.

So not only was man created to be a vicegerent, but he was to be a vicegerent...where?

ON EARTH.

So in order for him to be a vicegerent on this Earth, there had to be those here for him to replace.

And no...it wasn't the black man being replaced by the white man.

These were highly advanced beings (often called gods) of whom Allah made respect and submit to the newly created man.

The Koran 72:6 also says:

True, there were persons among mankind who took shelter with persons among the Jinns, but they increased them in folly.

The Koran says that many humans took shelter with some of these Jinn.

Who else does man have a history all over this planet of worshiping, servicing, anc contacting other than the Creator?

Were these beings not called "gods" or deities by historians and religious scholars?

Let's look at this from a Biblical perspective........

In Genesis 6: 4 we read:

There were giants in the earth in those days; and also after that, when the sons of God came in unto the daughters of men, and they bore children to them, the same became mighty men which were of old, men of renown.

Who were the "sons" of God who in the original Hebrew text were refered to as the Nephilim?

Why didn't the translators simply call them "angels"?

Also the bible says that these "giants" were also responsible for building the cities that are now part of what we call Jerusalem today.

For you bruthaz who know the NOI lessons, didn't Elijah Muhammad say that our "brothers" Jebus, Ariel, and Salem build Jerusalem?

Ralfa'il said:
Da River

Thanx for those links sis......

I get a little lazy sometimes and even forgot I started this thread until you bumped it back up.

Let me pull an "Issa" to illustrate the connection between the "gods" of past societies and how they match the description of the Jinn of the Koran.

Let me also state that neither I nor the Koran states the Jinn were and are inherently bad creatures, they have free will to be both good and bad.
They are just intellectually and physically superior beings on a different plane than us....that's all.

The Koran 2:30 says:

Behold, Allah said to the angels: "I will create a vicegerent on earth."

They said: "Will you lace there one who will make mischief and shed blood...while we do celebrate your praises and glorify your holy name?"

Allah told them: "I know what you know not."

A vicegerent is someone who replaces another in a given goal or task.

So not only was man created to be a vicegerent, but he was to be a vicegerent...where?

ON EARTH.

So in order for him to be a vicegerent on this Earth, there had to be those here for him to replace.

And no...it wasn't the black man being replaced by the white man.

These were highly advanced beings (often called gods) of whom Allah made respect and submit to the newly created man.

The Koran 72:6 also says:

True, there were persons among mankind who took shelter with persons among the Jinns, but they increased them in folly.

The Koran says that many humans took shelter with some of these Jinn.

Who else does man have a history all over this planet of worshiping, servicing, anc contacting other than the Creator?

Were these beings not called "gods" or deities by historians and religious scholars?

Let's look at this from a Biblical perspective........

In Genesis 6: 4 we read:

There were giants in the earth in those days; and also after that, when the sons of God came in unto the daughters of men, and they bore children to them, the same became mighty men which were of old, men of renown.

Who were the "sons" of God who in the original Hebrew text were refered to as the Nephilim?

Why didn't the translators simply call them "angels"?

Also the bible says that these "giants" were also responsible for building the cities that are now part of what we call Jerusalem today.

For you bruthaz who know the NOI lessons, didn't Elijah Muhammad say that our "brothers" Jebus, Ariel, and Salem build Jerusalem?

So Nephilim may have been ancient blacks? Not too hard to believe. Too bad orthodox Christianity considered Nephilim unions with Hebrew women so evil that their loving God had to create a flood to destroy all of the humans except for the drunkard Noah who would later treat his son Ham in a sadistic manner.

There is another example of how the Hebrew people viewed blacks in Song of Solomon. Solomon's wife says to not look down on her because she has dark skin!

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back