Black Women : The Negro female & her STD's

Status
Not open for further replies.
Brother Yeremiyah Ben Ysrayl ... do you agree with this? ... oh gosh ... it was so sad to hear.

I listened for as long as i could ... what made it even sadder was that i could hear his daughter's beautiful voice.

In the midst of such ugly thoughts of black women in general.

It was heartbreaking ... i'd normally consider this gender war stuff ... but you brought it.

A Brother who has only shown reasonableness in all matters ... so ... i accept this in that vein.

But it's hard to hear ... i couldn't even listen to it all.

I'd be just as troubled if the same was being said about black men.

In spite of the realities we face as a people ... i'm just not ready to lay such ugliness at our feet.

There's so much involved that works to make it all be what it is ... the picture is so much bigger.

At least the one i see ... iono ... :bye:

Love You!

:heart:

Destee

He...has many videos taking about matters on are people...all I want is for are people to put there heart and minds and there soul to the Most-High YAH...We are his children we are the first ones here on this planet.I'am sorry if I hurt any ones feelings....I love my Hebrews (Blacks).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back