Chief Elder Osiris : The Negro american Revolt Against Afrika And Reparation

Discussion in 'Chief Elder Osiris' started by Chief Elder Osiris, Jul 13, 2006.

1. Chief Elder Osiris

Chief Elder Osiris Well-Known Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +174
    The Negro american Revolt Against Afrika And Reparation

[email protected]

Hoteph beloved Sisters And Brothers:

Tell me beloved, why is it when you hear of Negroes in america that despise Afrika and Fear the thought of us Receiving Reparation, come out praising white america, as if to say to white folks in power, thank you for what your ancestors did to our Afrikan Ancestors when they went into Afrika and kidnapped our Ancestors using any means necessary to Enslaved our Afrikan Ancestors.

There is a hysterical Negro on a web sight that I am a columnist on, ranting about how much america has done for him and about how he is associated with Homeland Security, lying about how much Freedom Black Folks have in america and loathing Afrika, pointing out in his words how the Afrikans in Afrika Dream and desire, is to leave Afrika and is pointing to those Afrikans that is in Afrika is leaving Afrika desiring to come toamerica at all cost and is using that as his offense in demeaning Afrika and elevating america as being the paragon of Freedom for Black People and want no part of the call for Reparation or returning back to Afrika.

Yet many of you do not see why I take the stand against the created Negro and identify some of us Black Folks as I do because to despise whom you are and from whence you come and have no respect for our Enslaved Ancestors, in my Mind, qualify you to be lower than the oppressors themselves and do verify that the Negro attitude and Behavior toward Afrika and Reparation is testament of the extent of the disrespect they have for themselves, and a disrespecting Negro is a very dangerous Negro, one that will do anything to up hold the mirage planted in the Black Human Being Mind, believing they see Justice in america where there is none for Black People, measuring individual success as Freedom for all, when taking not in account the statistics of Black Folks in America Prisons, in the welfare lines and is without self awareness of whom we are as Black People, all because we have been conditioned to believe in the attitude and behavior of white people in power and denounce the place from whence we come and the action white folks in power took against our Afrikan Ancestors, dumping them into an institution they created, call Chattel Slavery.

Yet the willie Lynch Negro will tell Black folks that we must forget about the True Nature of white folks in power, their ancestors attitude so they say, was displayed in the past, we must look to the Future so say the Willie Lynch Negro and we must ignore the same white attitude and behavior being practiced by the off sprang of their Enslaving oppressing Ancestors today, the Negro says it is all about what we hope for and anticipate for tomorrow and not about what we know of yesterday and today that have caused and still is the cause of Afrika and Afrikans condition in the world today, which bear out the Truth and Reality of those two tense of Actual Time, as it reveal the True Nature of the White Human being in power.

The Willie Lynch Negro says, we Divine Black Nationalist Spiritualist need to stop begging white folks, because they have been nothing but good to us, some love to tell you what a wonderful position they have and a wonderful Home and family and those type Negroes will tell you right off, they are not going back to no Afrika, not that place that is so infested with all sorts of disease, both physical and mentally, where those Afrikans are always killing each other, full of tribal ego and they are Jealous of each other, inside as well as out side of the Tribe, so the Negro say leave him alone with that Reparation Mess, cause America is our Home, not no Afrika.

Well you know what beloved, much about Afrika the Negro says is True, we Divine Black Nationalist Spiritualist do not deny such a claim, but it is because we Know the True story about our Ancient Cosmic Divine Ebonite Ancestors, such is what cause us to know the Cause and Effect of Afrika and Afrikans People and it is that Knowledge that make me to know that Afrika and the Afrikans will rise again because it is in harmony with the law of the Universe that verify that there is nothing that remain the same as everything is in motion, so are the Divine Black so call Afrikans people, which mean that where we Divine Black Beings started from is where we are bound to end up, back upon the Throne of the Divine Knowledge, the power that qualified our Ancient Divine Cosmic Ebonite Ancestors to introduce the First Cizilize Way of living on this Planet call Earth.

Such Truth of the law of Motion is what cause me to Know that all of those Lies and illusion Living the Negro is experiencing , remain only for a moment and that america is destined to return back to its original status in the world a position of lowliness, backwardness and a barbaric way of living.

Also, all kingdom rise and Fall and america is of no exception, as a matter of fact,america will fall with greater destruction, so let the Negro wallow in america filth, for america will in fact reap what has been sown by america.

Also, allow me to say this to the Reparation rebellious Willie Lynch Negro, the one that is not qualified to look beyond the tip of the nose, we Divine Black Nationalist Spiritualist, whenever we are sending out the wake up all to the True Warriors concerning Reparation, rest comfortable to know that the Summon is not meant for the willie lynch Negro, we love Afrika and Afrikan People to much to allow you to return Home to further contaminate the Mother Land, because the Willie Lynch Negro carry a much more deadly virus than any known or is present in Afrika as I speak, and it is the Virus of Self Ignorance and Hatred, despising the Soul of your Being, the Divinity of our Blackness, which we are the only Beings qualified to carry such Truthfulness of ourselves, so no Negro, Reparation is not for you and the Call for the Return Home to Afrika does not include you, and you are expendable, you have become a disgrace and Traitor to the Soul of our Being, our Blackness, something the Willie Lynch Negro despise.

So there is no reasoning with a foolish done been made to be confuse Black Human Being, who has dedicated their Life to protecting the oppressors of Black People, accusing the victim for being victimized and exonerating the criminals that committed the Crime of Mental Crucifixion against Black people and to Think that the lover of such a disease white people in power, the Willie Lynch Negro, would believe that the Call for Reparation and the Return to our Enslaved Ancestors Home Land is an all inclusive summon with Willie Lynch Negroes included, no beloved, the purging of Black Folks, the Willie Lynch Negro, will be an internal one, so rest at ease, Afrika hold not out her arms to the Likes of you self hating Negroes of Willie Lynch Creation which bear the Negro attitude and behavior toward Afrika, Reparation, and Self, such is proof of being a Willie Lynch creation, now serving as a danger to the True Black Warriors in america, who must be prepared to protect ourselves against all foe, regardlessof whomthey be or favor.

Reparation is a fact of Life Living and represent the toiling of our Enslaved Ancestors and has nothing to do with begging the White Man, but is more about Demanding a Debt owed to our Enslaved Ancestors and not to make such a Demand Will in fact serve to be an insult to our Enslaved Ancestors, so all who are opposed to Reparation claiming to be Black in america by way of the Middle Passage, you should be quite, because nobody will be forced to leave america that is Black in america, we will Honor the right to Freedom Of Choice, but simply because you Negroes do not desire our Enslaved Ancestors to be Honored by receiving Justice concerning their Enslavement and allow me to say, you are not qualified to put value on the act and pain of the Enslavement of our Ancestors, not one way or another.

In america it should be,it must be for the Black Minds in america, Freedom and not a perpetuation of endless acts of survival, the Divine First Way Nature of Black folks, happen to be Freedom.

So It Is, And so It shall Be!!!

The Truth, The Negro Despise The Truth And Serve to Be a Traitor to The Black Race!!!

Beloved, Only The Devil Is Displeased Concerning This Revelation, As I Share With you The Truth, Having No Concern With What Your Behavior Will Be Toward Me, Because I Follow The Path So Charted For Me By Our Ancient Divine Cosmic Ebonite Ancestors, As I Have Only Love For You Who Know, and Know Not.

Date, Time And Place can be assigned to Truth and Lies, but Sound Profound Reasoning and Logic, Bed Down only with Truth

Remain strong and always be alert, taking no one for granted.

Free your Mind and conquer Fear and the Black Divinity will return, bringing the Liberation of the Divine Black so call Afrikan Nation, which is now divided and fearful of God in this life, because of the devil religion.

The Truth, Black folks Despise The Truth, Thus serve as a sign of how hateful we are toward the You of ourselves and how well programmed we Black Folks are.

I come sharing the Truth not with arrogance, but with the Divine
    meekness so required of me by our Ancient Cosmic Dark ancestors.
    >
    > The Truth is not to be claimed, it require that it be known and
    understood, relinquishing all irrational emotions, attributes of Lies
    and act of deception.

I Will Present The Truth Wherever I Can Get Truth An Appearance,
    Even In The Midst Of Black Folks Fears and Divisiveness!!! -osiris
    >
    > Here Is Loving the Black So Call Afrikan,Even In Spite Of
    Yourselves!!!-osiris
    >
    > It Is Time to Elevate The Truth and Condemn The Lie!!!-osiris
    >
    > It Is The Black Fool That say, I Have Lost Nothing In Afrika!!!-
    Osiris
    > It Is The Fool That Ignore The Truth In Favor Of a Fool!!!-osOsiris

> Run! Run!, Run Black Woman And Man, Back Into The Safety Of Your
    Divinity!!!-Osiris

> The Human Being Say God Command, The Divine Say God Reprimand
    Not!!!-osiris
    >
    > All Respect and Honor to That Black Prophet, The Honorable Marcus
    Garvey.
    >
    > Hoteph
    Osiris
    > Chief Elder
    > Sankofa Repatriation Movement
    > Hierophant, Teacher

2. Blaklioness

Blaklioness Well-Known Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +1,812
    Brother Elder....this is one of the harder lessons we will have to internalize...thanks for sharing....

3. oldiesman

oldiesman Well-Known Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +120
    the negro...

so when is the ship leaving to take us back[home]?and how much is it gonna cost?does this return to africa depend on whether or not we get reparations?or do you have a master plan AND some ships to get us there?when we get there are we gonna find a country that's flowin with milk and honey or are we gonna step into the middle of civil war?have you given this much thought?with great power comes great responsibility,and you sound like a man who wants that power.

4. Keita Kenyatta

Keita Kenyatta going above and beyond PREMIUM MEMBER

Ratings:
    +3,383
    We should all WANT THE RESPONSIBILITY OF SELF RULE. We should all want the FREEDOM TO DO FOR OURSELVES, BUILD FOR OURSELVES WITH OURSELVES. We are sufferring from historical amnesia...and as such can not remember when we ran and governed nations and empires, ran commerce and trade, were the originators of science and medicine, had learning institutions that produced true men and women instead of the puppets we see today.

My Brother, you, me and many like us can forget about being embraced by any Negroes that were produced by the plantations of white domination. But the wise among us know that a truth, no matter how it is buried will reverberate until the mountain of lies concealing it is destroyed....and with it will go every Negro who partakes in those lies as their own.

Until Afraka becomes INTERNALIZED IN US...I wouldn't want one single Negro on the ship with me. Cause if I knew he/she was there, I'd have to do em when we landed or before we got there. WORD !!!

5. Chief Elder Osiris

Chief Elder Osiris Well-Known Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +174
    Beloved you speak as a wise Divine Black being, and Minds such as yours, and BlackLioness and all other True Black Afrikans, represent the Reality of our Return Home with dignity, with our Enslaved Ancestors Reparation with our Right to be Self- Govern.--It is the Fool that believe our success regarding Reparation is depended upon the very evil force approval, those that give us Just cause now to demand Justice for our Enslaved Ancestors.

The Approval of our Enslaved Ancestors Reparation is the responsibility of the Children of the Middle passage and no one else, certainly not the criminal that committed the Crime of Chattel Slavery.

There need be no plan given for Reparation, Reparation is in fact its own plan by the mere fact it Represent the Death and Suffering of our Enslaved Ancestors and our way back Home will be by air this Time, because the quicker the better of getting us back Home.

Yes beloved, maintain your Divine Mind because such condemn the Devil and cause them to be Damned for the way they have abused our Enslaved Ancestors and have Tricked their Children, well some of us, and you will know those that have been tricked and seem to be loving it, such can be determine who the tricked Negro is, by the way the Tricked Negro behave toward Afrika and Self.

As The Honorable Marcus Garvey Said:

Up You Mighty Race, You Can Accomplish What You Will!!!

Here Is Loving You

Hoteph
    Osiris
    Chief Elder

6. oldiesman

oldiesman Well-Known Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +120
    the negro american...

so we're gonna fly back,oh then do we fly first class or coach,you know how we are always wanting to go first class,so those 747's had better be well stocked,well i'd better go and start packin i got alot of stuff.