Black People : The need for a new black nation

Discussion in 'Black People Open Forum' started by WLGarrison, Apr 8, 2011.

1. WLGarrison

WLGarrison Active Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +48
    Who have said to the ones seeing,” You must not see” and to the ones having visions, “You must not envision to us any straightforward things”. Speak to us of smooth things, deceptive things.”
    Isiah 30:10

These Holy Scriptures are drawn from ancient African texts. Read, “The African Origins of Christianity” by Prof. Walter Williams or view his video.

I recently had a grandson. By the grace of almighty God he escaped the abortionist’s knife, unlike 52+% of his black brothers and sisters, and made it into this world. Every time I see him tears of joy come to my eyes. I have pretty much lived my life and I respect and love myself so it is natural for me to respect and love him. Black people in this country must have a nation of their own if they are to survive and that is why I preach this gospel. There is no other solution for our situation.

The video Brother Chinelo recently posted is too significant to gloss over. It is proof positive of the need for blacks to have their own nation. The so called “black” media is in the pay of those who wish to cleanse this country of black people. That includes those who are “mixed”. The process is simple: divide and conquer. The so called “black” media bombards us with images designed to make us hate and hurt ourselves. Don’t for a minute underestimate the power of the media. They have the power to shape what you think, how you think and what you do.

It is no coincidence that “hip hop” AIDS, abortion on demand and skyrocketing incarceration rates for black males all appeared at around the same time as so-called “black” T.V. and these stupid updated Amos and Andy movies. Our children are being subjected to the ravings of drug addicted perverts. This is a multi-pronged attack on the black people. Our enemies are throwing the knock out blow.

The Southern slave states are ours by blood and toil. Some black people say, “They will never give us those states”. First we’ve got to lay claim to them. The Mexicans have something called “La Reconquista”. They intend to reclaim the southwest and California by simply not murdering their progeny and not backing down. This is serious business and it is working. It is recognized and accepted that within twenty years the Mexicans will control that part of this country. What do we have? Lil Wayne and similar filth and nonsense.

The fact is most black people wouldn’t take the land if it was offered to them. They have been drugged by television and popular culture to the point where they are helpless. The next step is chattel slavery or death.

“You have disgraced yourself and still are in trying to force yourself upon your slavemasters children so that they will continue to support you in the necessities of your existence. In this way, you are telling the world that you are too lazy to go for self. “
    Hon Elijah Muhammad-Message to the Blackman in America.

Stand up black man and black woman! Stand on your own two feet! A National Homeland Now!

2. Destee

Destee destee.com STAFF

United States
    Ratings:
    +9,677

Brother WLGarrison ... the above sentence is the key, and if you or us, could get Black Men to stop killing each other, we will have done a great thing!

I believe it is going to take Black Men to lead the way in this, though not nearly enough are focused on this ... but i'm willing if necessary!

... " simply not murdering their progeny " ...

What a beautiful concept! Count me in on that!

Thanks for sharing.

Much Love and Peace.

:heart:

Destee

3. jamesfrmphilly

jamesfrmphilly going above and beyond PREMIUM MEMBER

United States
    retired computer geek
    Ratings:
    +13,731
    the fact is most black people are happy and content with their situation.

4. WLGarrison

WLGarrison Active Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +48
    It is the "happiness" of the slave. These same people would be "happy and content" with the scrapings off the master's table, quite literally. We don't want our children to be "happy slaves"; they deserve better than that. If they can grab it and if they can keep it.

5. acitizen

acitizen Well-Known Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +44
    oh really? umm and just how are we gonna go about taking this land,you noticed i said take because the goverment ani't giving up sqat,what little we thought we had is being taken back everyday by whites and sold to the spanish[you gotta speak spanish to live in the hood today]money is what america understands and we spend ours in the wrong places or maybe we should[cede]from the north and force civil war[good luck with that]some white folks tried that and it didn't turn out to well we can't even take[the grand canyon]and that ain't nothing but rock,a new black nation....refresh my memory but where was the old one?

6. jamesfrmphilly

United States
    retired computer geek
    Ratings:
    +13,731
    to form a nation you need masses and the black masses are happy right where they are.
    beyond that, anyone interested in a black nation need only buy a plane ticket.

7. bientempo

bientempo Well-Known Member MEMBER

Dominican Republic
    Ratings:
    +165
    Africa

Hope your talking about Africa! Not the DR and other places!

8. jamesfrmphilly

United States
    retired computer geek
    Ratings:
    +13,731
    anyone who wants to live in a black nation can fly to africa and be in a black nation on a black continent.
    the fact that very few black americans do this is proof that we are mostly content where we are.

9. ManicRaider

ManicRaider Well-Known Member MEMBER

United States
    Ratings:
    +166
    Are you talking about a physical nation?

10. Clyde C Coger Jr

Clyde C Coger Jr going above and beyond PREMIUM MEMBER

United States
    Speaker/Teacher/Author
    Home Page:
    Ratings:
    +12,071
    In the Spirit of Sankofa and Peace and Love!

.......Brother acitizen,

There is no one that can successfully rebut the things you've stated, no one. In fact, you are applauded for even saying them, which speaks tons about your integrity and courage, really.

Just wanted to post up and let you know that such plain dealing and straight shooter commentary is appreciated. The new black consciousness is Wealth Consciousness, for sure; its all about building an empire, building black institutions...Peace In my brother friend.