Black Spirituality Religion : The Nebuchadnezzer - Factor -

Discussion in 'Black Spirituality / Religion - General Discussion' started by Music Producer, Feb 13, 2007.

1. Music Producer

Music Producer Well-Known Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +94
    Sure I will re-present the concept again, I don’t mind a bit. But as far as people participating, you have to realize that this is an advanced study and perception that requires extreme detail, you could hardly find people to entertain the idea. I will try to answer all questions or challenges to the idea as best I can but you have to realize that all people are not fond of the Old Testament and in some cases despise it because they have been taught that it is not of African origin.

So lets began:
    The start of the Immanuel prophesies is around Isaiah 7:10 and ends around Isaiah 11. The reason Servants of Jesus do not realize or see the Immanuel prophesies as being a bad omen for a people called Judah is because they only use bits and peaces of the prophesy while neglecting the whole.

Ahaz understood clearly that GOD was about to show him the destruction of Judah and describe the army and religion that would deliver the final conquering blow to the fall of Judah. This explains why Ahaz was resistant and reluctant to listen to what GOD had to say and why Isaiah returns an answer in anger and forces Ahaz to bare the Truth of the impending doom of Judah.

Isa:7:
    10: Moreover the LORD spake again unto Ahaz, saying,
    11: Ask thee a sign of the LORD thy God; ask it either in the depth, or in the height above.
    12: But Ahaz said, I will not ask, neither will I tempt the LORD.
    13: And he said, Hear ye now, O house of David; Is it a small thing for you to weary men, but will ye weary my God also?

Any questions so far?

2. Music Producer

Ratings:
    +94
    The Nebuchadnezzer "factor." 2

Let us continue….

14: Therefore the Lord himself shall give you a sign; Behold, a virgin shall conceive, and bear a son, and shall call his name Immanuel.
    15: Butter and honey shall he eat, that he may know to refuse the evil, and choose the good.
    16: For before the child shall know to refuse the evil, and choose the good, the land that thou abhorrest shall be forsaken of both her kings.

The first verse deals with the religious theology of the peoples that will come in believing their Messiah was born of a virgin. This was a standard belief system of Egypt that any one born of divinity was born from a virgin. This is depicted through the Immaculate or Divine Birth as showing King Tut emerging from a Lotus Plant.
    [​IMG]

The next verse deals with the true child being born during the time of a blockade of Jerusalem by either the armies of the Assyrians, Israel or Babylon. During the blockade the main diet of the people became butter and honey as they could not venture out of the city to buy seed, food or commodities. Remember as we go over this it is prophetic so it hasn’t occurred yet.

The next line deals specifically with one character in the Old Testament that experienced a refusing of evil and choosing of good. This character was Nebuchadnezzar as GOD transformed him into a beast and made him change his ways from evil to good. But by the time Nebuchadnezzar recognized his purpose he had already destroyed the Kings of Israel and Judah "shall be forsaken of both her kings" .

Any questions or rebuttals so far?

3. nibs

nibs Well-Known Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +22
    (music producer) - The first verse deals with the religious theology of the peoples that will come in believing their Messiah was born of a virgin. This was a standard belief system of Egypt that any one born of divinity was born from a virgin. This is depicted through the Immaculate or Divine Birth as showing King Tut emerging from a Lotus Plant.

the original meaning of an "immaculate conception" was that there was no doubt about the father of the child. if no other man could claim paternity, that conception was immaculate.

remember the story of wsr, heru & aishat. heru was conceived after wsr was murdered; however, there was never any question that heru was the son of wsr and the heir to the throne.

this is why that "immaculate" conception was significant. wsr was dead; but still, unquestionably the father of heru.

4. Music Producer

Ratings:
    +94
    So what is the concept behind Tutankhamen being born from the Lotus plant?

You may have noticed his head is shaped exactly as if he was being born. And his neck shows the fleshy skin / fat as being born.

5. nibs

Ratings:
    +22
    (Music Producer) - So what is the concept behind Tutankhamen being born from the Lotus plant?

You may have noticed his head is shaped exactly as if he was being born. And his neck shows the fleshy skin / fat as being born.

the lotus plant is a symbol of birth/rebirth/regeneration/ressurection. originally, ra emerged from a lotus blossom out of the primeval waters of nu.

the king came to be viewed as the living image of ra, the living son of ra:

hymn to the aten
    A HYMN OF PRAISE TO THE LIVING HERU OF THE TWO HORIZONS, WHO REJOICETH IN THE HORIZON IN HIS NAME OF "SHU, WHO IS IN THE ATEN" (i.e., DISK), THE GIVER OF LIFE FOR EVER AND EVER, BY THE KING WHO LIVETH IN TRUTH, THE LORD OF THE TWO LANDS, NEFER-KHEPERU-RA UA-EN-RA, SON OF RA, WHO LIVETH IN TRUTH, LORD OF THE CROWNS, AAKHUNATEN, GREAT IN THE DURATION OF HIS LIFE, GIVER OF LIFE FOR EVER AND EVER.

akhenaten, tutankhamen...the living sons of ra.
    their births would have been viewed as a rebirth of the son of ra. thus, the depiction of tutankhamen is symbolic of the birth of the son of god (ra). tutankhamen is emerging from the lotus just as god (ra) his father had done before him.

sounds familiar, eh? :)

6. nibs

Ratings:
    +22
    that particular image is also seen in the pert em heru:

http://www.sacred-texts.com/egy/woe/woe06.htm
    TRANSFORMATION INTO A LOTUS

The chapter of making the transformation into a lotus. The overseer of the palace, the chancellor-in-chief, Nu, saith:

"I am the pure Lotus which springeth up from the divine splendor that belongeth to the nostrils of Ra. I have made--my way--, and I follow on seeking for him who is Heru. I am the pure one who cometh forth out of the Field."

TRANSFORMATION INTO A LOTUS

The chapter of making the transformation into a lotus. Saith Wsr Paqrer:

"Hail, thou lotus, thou type of the god Nefer-Temu! I am the man that knoweth you, and I know your names among--those of--the gods, the lords of the underworld, and I am one of you. Grant ye that--I--may see the gods who are the divine guides in the Tuat--underworld,--and grant ye unto me a place in the underworld near unto the lords of Amentet. Let me arrive at a habitation in the land of Tchesert, and receive me, O all ye gods, in the presence of the lords of eternity. Grant that my soul may come forth whithersoever it pleaseth, and let it not be driven away from the presence of the great company of Gods."

the lotus flower retracts under the water at night, and reemerges during the day. thus, it mirrors and is symbolic of the birth and rebirth of the sun every day, and the cycle of birth/death/reincarnation.

7. emanuel goodman

emanuel goodman Well-Known Member MEMBER

social worker
    Ratings:
    +759

I have also understood immaculate conception to be defined as complete without flaw or error.

8. emanuel goodman

emanuel goodman Well-Known Member MEMBER

social worker
    Ratings:
    +759
    Correct!

We all spring out of the energy emanating from the source or creator ra. We are all born in water coming out of the elemental state of existence and crossing back into physicality out of the primordal waters or nun as we are in water and break throught the primodal egg or sac. We cannot not return to a state of physcial existence without the assistance of nun when acivated by the energy source.In your opinion. Is the above quote regarding ra and the lotus plant the creation of ra -hoarty? The sphinx The mapping of the leo constellation etc.

9. Music Producer

Ratings:
    +94
    This is kinda different from your post #3…

This one is more agreeable and in harmony with what I first stated.

10. nibs

Ratings:
    +22
    (Music Producer) - This is kinda different from your post #3…

This one is more agreeable and in harmony with what I first stated.

post 3 was about your specific usage of the term "immaculate conception".

hotep.