Black Sports : THE NBA SEASON-WHATCHA THINK?

oldiesman

REGISTERED MEMBER
Feb 9, 2006
can you believe that a new season is about to start,seems like the old one just ended,well i guess we roundball fans gotta get ready so here's afew random thoughts...san antione will beat miami for the nba crown[ok that's outta the way so what happens in between?]i dunno but here's what could happen...the caveliers reach the east finals and lost to miami in seven..injuries and age finally catch up to the pistons and they don't make the playoffs..the knicks are again terrible which leds to the ouster of isaiah..the wizards play over thier heads and defeat chicago in the first round but again are unable to contain labron and fall in the second..orlando sneaks in on the play of GRANT HILL[you heard it here first]..sacramento gets good play from ron artest and co.but lose in the first round to denver..koby is gonna be koby but that's not enough to get the lakers in the playoffs..the clippers are the new darlings of l.a.and win the division..so whadaya think's gonna happen?

Clippers will be a force this year the Spurs won't win the title this year
the Heat fire will burn out the Bulls will go a long way if the chemastry is there
the Cavs might be the team to beat this year look for Denver to do better as the
Mavs will not go away could be a force Koby & the Lakers will make the playoffs
again big changes been made around the league and lots of new rookies who are
good ball players too soon to tell .......

Pho-e-nix!! (we'll really miss Tim Thomas though)

Everything else, besides wherever KG lands, will make for a very boring year.
Including Houston, bc even though I like the acquisition of Bonzie, Yow is just too much an underachiever for me to ever really appreciate.

Oh yeah, looking forward to Philly’s glue finally curing this year.

And yall can sleep on LA if you want, but as much i I hate the team (and I do hate it) the coach and athletic development staff are the best in the league.
If Kobe can get his head out of his arse and accept LO as a talented significant other, instead of "just some other guy on the squad besides Kobe," then the two will be a Stockton-Malone/Mike-Scottie force to reckon with.
All they are really waiting on, besides that, is for Kwame to learn how to play the game.
And like I said, their staff is a beast at bringing the best out of their players.

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back