Black Sports : THE NBA PLAYOFFS-WHO DO YOU LIKE?

I told you the Lakers were going to have a rough time with Houston because of their defense and Yao Ming being unstoppable down low.

Game 2 is a must game for the Lakers because if they go down 0-2 this series is over, but the officials won't allow the Lakers to lose game 2,look for Kobe to get about 20 free throws next game

I said time and time again...the Lakers will lose to the Cavs during the Finals simply due to the defense. They can not seem to stay out of foul trouble, and they have always been horrible defending around the perimeter. However, they will win Game 2, and the series will go 4-2 in favor of the Lakers.

Houston is gonna feed off the crowd rather than mental toughness when they get home, and I do not see that as enough to beat the Lakers. I give them one home game win, because of their shot selection, but that will be all. The Lakers have been down this road before, and are too competitive to lose out easily.

Yao is unstoppable, but can he stay out of foul trouble long enough to make free throws at the end of the game (down the stretch)?

As for the Magic-Celtics game, I will wait until Game 3. I am not sure of how the Celtics will do down in ORL, but I know that in BOS, Magic will definitely need to earn their victories!

KWABENA

the lakers were all broke....
i don't see them playing any worse than they played that first game....
artest banking in 3's? i'm not gonna count on that....lol

one love
khasm

Sometimes you can have too much rest. I feel that the Cavs will start off tonight's game against the Hawks in a similar manner. A couple of the players admitted recently (Cavs players) that they've been practicing, but their practice sessions haven't been all that productive. Big-Z's legs are worn out and tired, and another player is also worn out; they may not get in shape until 3rd quarter tonight. I don't think it will matter though...they're a tough team, and should beat the Hawks.

KWABENA

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back