Black Sports : The NBA now

I just watch the Laker game versus the Kings last night and the Lakers lost. Now, we all know Webber and Brad Miller didn't play. Neither did Karl Malone. This will be interesting come playoff time if these two teams face eachother if they are both healthy. Who do you think will be the team in the West and the East in the playoffs? Who will get MVP and Playoff MVP. Who will win it all. Predictions?

too soon to say but the KINGS are a far better team then the LAKERS and when both is healthy look out !!! right now the WEST is very talented and strong there will be some good teams for the playoffs , KINGS and T' Wolves are top contenders with SPURS , LAKERS , MAVS, DENVER NUGGETS & MEMPHIS going to upset some people the sleepers in the WEST

in the EAST the NETS are red hot with the KNICKS on the move but the top teams to beat here will be the PACERS & PISTONS the EAST is weak any team can slip into the
playoffs before season end but look for the PACERS , NETS, PISTONS, KNICKS with
NEW ORLEANS to be the first five and if the CAVS don't step it up we won't be seeing
the first round #1 choice L.JAMES sleepers can be CELTICS, CAVS,76ERS

and MVP is a host of many at this point with T.Duncan , K. Garnett , J.Kidd , Shaq ,
Nowitzki, Finley , Stojakovic ,Bryant to name a few that's having a good year so far

all this too soon to tell or say but the break down coming soon !

What do you guys think about the way that the NBA is going? Do you think that it's a sport full of babies and guys getting paid millions to play half-*** ball? My opinion is just that. I think that the sport is not as good as it used to be. The players aren't as good. They don't play as hard. The get paid more than they are worth. What are your views? I do like basketball, and there are guys who want to play and genuinely leave a respectable mark on the sport, but it bothers me to see the direction the sport is going?

Overpaid.

Overhyped.

Overexposed.

Rules too strict,
Referees egos too big,
Wonderful Athleticism,
Marquee Players underpaid.. they should have equity positions with
their teams. Lebron would never have left Cleveland if they offered him
a partnership.

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back