Black Sports : THE NBA LEAGUE IS RIGGEDD!!!!!

Discussion in 'Black Sports' started by MANASIAC, Jun 21, 2006.

1. MANASIAC

MANASIAC Well-Known Member MEMBER

United States
    Technical Analyst
    Ratings:
    +38
    Mark Cuban looking real foolish right now.

You got beat in your own city, and your local reporters and fans are still crying consipriacy theory.

Aint it just pitiful.

Going 0 for 10 like 3 minutes before the end of a finals game may be the reason why you lost.

Not Starting Marques Daniels maybe the reason why you lost.

Udonis Haslem frustrating Dirk Nowitiski could be the reason why you lost.

Alonzo Mourning coming off the bench with 5 Blocks and a total of 10 blocks for the entire heat team could be the reason why you lost.

Regular Season Game Tickets $200
    Playoff Tickets $1000
    Mark Cuban Getting fined for being an idiot - priceless.

The Mavericks lost in Dallas bad because they were crying, it would not be such a sour defeat if they not had invovled the Tom Clancy option.

2. Omowale Jabali

Omowale Jabali The Cosmic Journeyman PREMIUM MEMBER

United States
    Creative Industrialist
    Ratings:
    +9,585
    "Not Starting Marques Daniels maybe the reason why you lost."

:bullseye:

Just one of many reasons. The most likely, the Heat are more experienced, better coached and more determined.

Antoine Walker, Alonzo Mourning, Gary Payton are just 3 of the vets who were hungry to finally win a title. In another forum I stated before D-Wade, not Kobe Bryant is a better comparison, at this stage of his career, to "another Michael Jordan".

Living in Dallas I could have struck a gold mine betting against the hometeam with folks from my fitness center alone.

But Im not gonna shortchange or hate on Dallas as well.

Dallas had the most number of players suspended during the entire playoff series and there was a mad discrepancy between the number of fouls that were called on each team.

But the bottomline comes down to coaching decisions and Avery Johnson, Dell Harris and Alvein Gentry are no match for Pat Riley and Bob McAdoo who not only fired up role players Posey, Payton and Haslem but that Miami bench, esp Glove and Zo, that was the major difference.

Nowitzki, aint gonna take nothing from him. Coach Riley was sending 2 and 3 players at him at that was wearing him down but the other MAVS didnt step up and hit the open shots and as much as I dig Josh and Stack, they just lost their heads.

When Marques got block going to the hole when the commentators were talking about he shoulda went stronger I knew it was ovah. The thing is he couldnt go stronger. The Heat, remember, is the same team that beat the Pistons going to the whole and especially in terms of offensive rebounding.