AACOOLDRE

REGISTERED MEMBER
Jul 26, 2001
Michigan
Occupation
Teacher
THE NATION OF ISLAM REVIEW: Genie vs. The Hymie

By Andre Austin

Farrakhan who is this man who can command a million black souls to DC.

Just who is he

Farrakhan is a better orator than King & X put together;

For what he has to say

He sings better than R. Kelly and Drake on a bad day

About the Blackman’s hell is the white’s heaven today

He writes more better than Toni Morrison or Tyler Perry

As he grows wisdom White Supremacy get more scary

His diplomatic skills rivals a Powell or even a Rice

For the Jew with the money bag he is nothing nice

The bottle has separated gene the charmer the genie

It released a furious rage from Mr Hymie

You want freedom but you don’t want to die for it.-Louis Haleem Abdul Farrakhan

What time is it? Its nation time it’s time for us to get together. The time for talking is over. On YouTube I was listening to a speech from Malcolm X in 1962 rally for a gunshot victim Ronald Stokes. An hour later I was listening to a speech on YouTube from Professor Griff and some other brothers. They were telling black males (in 2009) not to talk with their hands to the police because they could use this as a pretext to shoot you. That was the same thing Malcolm X said in 1962 but something told me something was missing from the tapes. I recalled 20 years ago I bought the cassette tape and it was altered. At the end of the tape a speech from Farrakhan came on from the 1980’s from which I got the above quote. He was telling the black woman not to abort their man or child because someone is coming to bring it all together.

Meanwhile, ladies and gentlemen. We are out of synch with time and place. Was Farrakhan right when he said that” the world’s clock was set on six. The world’s clock now is stuck on six. The time given to the white man, specifically to rule and dominate the lives of dark people the world over is up”-Warning to the Government of America p.20. The number 666 was not held to be evil or a bad omen in Judaism as evidenced of Solomon possessing 666 talents of Gold stolen from Africa. 666 doesn’t mean one thing. 666 also correspond to the sun rising at 6am reaching height 6 hours later and setting at 6pm.

Its time one time for one and the end for another. So let us go back in time.in order to know what is, we must know what it has been, and what it tends to become. If we want power then we have to go back in time and replicate the beginning in Genesis where God created man and woman in his image after his likeness. The only way we can duplicate this power event is for the Blackman and woman to get married. That’s the only way we become his image. The man alone is not the image of god and the woman alone isn’t god. Any other thing just puts you in a limited state.

The Jewish priests took several creation stories from Heliopolis, Memphis, hermopolis, and Thebes all rolled into one. I like the one from hermopolis because that’s where we get the word Hermophite (penis/***** combined). At hermopolis 8 souls were created out of the water. 4 split from 4 then their opposites to make 8 was the original 8 of Noah being a populated story and not a repopulation story. Noah is a creation/birth story from the Egyptian Nun where the water floods/breaks and the doctor brings out the baby with hands resembling in ark/crescent form. That’s Egypt baby.

Matthew 19:4-6

New King James Version (NKJV)

4 And He answered and said to them, “Have you not read that He who made them at the beginning ‘made them male and female,’ [Genesis 1:27]and said, ‘For this reason a man shall leave his father and mother and be joined to his wife, and the two shall become one flesh ‘So then, they are no longer two but one flesh [Genesis 2:24*]. Therefore what God has joined together, let not man separate.”

Becoming one flesh (Hermophite) comes from the tradition of the Hermopolis story in Egypt. Along with Bes, god of marriage we know as the best man and the Egyptian word for Bride and Bridegroom. So who is the man that will attempt to separate the image of god (marriage/hermophite)? That man is the devil who wishes to divide and conquer and limit us. We must get back to that time back in the day. So I just proved the Christian ceremony for marriage is Egyptian and black. Knowledge is gold no one will give it to you you have to dig it up for yourself.

One flesh doctrine of marriage can also be seen in Egyptian creation poem:

I’am one that transforms

Into two

Iam two that transforms

Into four

Iam four that transfoms

Into Eight

After this I’am one

Other Gods like Atum is “The Great He/she” & Ptah is Father/Mother. And I wonder why they put Jesus in paps in Revelations that suck from the girdle of Venus the morning star.

You see I went to school and majored in Family Life Education and got my degree from the Whiteman but it meant nothing because all of the books didn’t even have the wisdom outlined in just one book I read from a black woman called “The Blackman’s guide to understanding the Black woman’ by Shahrazad Ali. The white press tried to dismiss for saying that the Blackman should slap the black woman when she crosses a line of standards. She also said something about the blackwoman’s nudity. She said the more naked she is in public the less confidence and self-esteem she has. Blackwomen should not wear sexy clothing in public but only in private in the presence of her man not the general public.

“There was a time when only prostitutes dressed in certain kinds of clothes and their style of dress bespoke their profession, but today so many blackwomen dress like prostitutes it is practically impossible to detect who is who”-The Blackman’s Guide to Understanding the Blackwoman p.117.

A paradigm shift occurred to me watching the Million Man March on all of the television screens in the barracks of a prison camp in 1995 when I was a C/0, Getting on the Bus to participate in the Million family March; getting a degree in family life Education and then seeing Ericka Badu disgrace herself upon the world stage in March 13, 2010 for her song “window seat”. 13 was symbolic of the 12 zodiac with 13 being the light of the sun. we can see 13 in the arch of the MacDonald’s logo which is symbolic of the sky goddess arch of Nut (Isis or Hathor). Kennedy was killed by the CIA in a manner that Osiris was killed that would mask them and bring suspions of the Freemason. Badu said: John F. Kennedy was a revolutionary; he was not afraid to butt heads with America, and I was not afraid to show America my butt-naked truth.".

Badu was out of time and place by 47 years. Kennedy wasn’t your husband and not up to you to show your butt naked arch for kids to see another nightmare on Elm street. The time to show your arch is in private before your man when you are receptive to give birth to a son (sun).

Blackwoman before you gave birth to the sun lets back to genesis

Genesis 1:6-9

New King James Version (NKJV)

6 Then God said, “Let there be a firmament (Arch) in the midst of the waters, and let it divide the waters from the waters.” 7 Thus God made the firmament (arch/mountain of land), and divided the waters which were under the firmament from the waters which were above the firmament; and it was so. 8 And God called the firmament Heaven (Sky). So the evening and the morning were the second day.

9 Then God said, “Let the waters under the heavens be gathered together into one place (Nile), and let the dry land (Arch) appear”; and it was so.

Genesis describes only one event occurring on the second day, the appearance of the firmament (Arch/mountain). The original Egyptian story represented a primeval mountain or naked woman that arouse out of the waters and separated the waters above from the waters below (same motif for statue of liberty holding up sun/fire on a dry island).

She (Nut/Isis) is also depicted giving birth to the Sun and represented in the form of a woman who bears upon her head a vase of water. The above image is now the universal body language of females telling males they are receptive to sex from which they desire a son (sun). It’s the Mc Donald arch of a women behind upside down being able to feed mankind. In the Egyptian art form the woman isn’t naked alone but sometime she is alone dressed with a cat suit tights with stars all over her body.

Now you are supposed to take the arch shape when you are ready to do it doggy style with your husband in private so that you can give birth to a son (sun). When you are together like that you are in hermophite form combing together as one flesh. however, but the devil in Hollywood and the music industry have separated us from our right time and place so that they can secretly take in power beyond their limit of time by divide and conquer which limits us.

In 1995 at the million man march Farrakhan allowed Ericka Badu to get on stage. She was fully clothed then looking like a Nubian queen. She is known as the "First Lady of Neo-Soul" or the "Queen of Neo-Soul". But I say no more. She killed herself off in self-destruction that sad day in March 13, 2010. If she was in a Muslim country she would have received 40 lashes out in public like I see on YouTube. I recall Farrakhan saying:

“A man should protect his woman even if you have to spank her-that’s right. A man shouldn’t generally beat his woman, no. A man doesn’t beat a woman, but some of our women who want to go out and disgrace the nation need a whippin”-7 Speeches of Farrakhan p.26.

Don’t take these words lightly. I recall reading manning marable book on Malcolm X where they warned a female prostitute to stop strolling up and down the sidewalk of their temple. Next thing you know she came up missing maybe by a john she got into a car with or a fruit caught up with her to discipline her. The Nation believes in community development: “Brothers, we can police our community if you get it together”-LF. Elijah Muhammad (EM) said:

We protect our farms by pulling up our weeds and grass by the roots, by killing animals and birds, and by poisoning the insects that destroy our crops in order that we may produce a good crop. How much more valuable are our women, who are our fields through whom we produce our nation?”-Message to the Blackman by EM p.60

This same logic was used to tell Malcolm X not to retaliate against the police by killing one of their officers because no females were killed (The Judas Factor p.122). Yes but two men were shot through the penis. A damaged penis can’t plow through the black fields of the blackwomen being bent or cut off like Osiris penis was cut off unless Isis can put it together.

Now back to the police raid in 1962 on a mosque in Los Angeles. Malcolm X was furious over the incident that was unnecessary. The police thought a Muslim was stealing clothes when he was taking them to the dry cleaners. Instead of searching the men, the police deliberately ripped their suit jackets up to the neckline. Then police ripped each man’s trousers from the bottom of the inner seam to the belt loop, then snatched them off. After the last male was disrobed, they were ordered to march single file out to the street police cruisers”. The Judas Factor by Karl Evanzz p. 118. So basically they had to march half naked or naked outside in front of a crowd of men women and children taking away all dignity. It’s nothing new that’s what they did to us in slavery when they punished the man in front of his women starked naked. The police even jabbed the Muslims in the rectums to get them to fight so they could kill us. EM also said nudity was a trick by the devil to put us in evil with themselves by showing our shame bait for the hell-fire (message to the Blackman p.101).

Malcolm X said he was going to not slap the white man but bring all the fingers together to make a fist and put the white man in his place. This was the reverse of Booker T who wanted to keep his fingers separated. In The Isis Papers Dr. Frances Cress Welsing says the fist in boxing becomes symbolic of the testicles p.217. “The white collective looks upon the Black male specifically as the possessor of the genitals most capable of causing white genetic annihilation. This explains the expression, “to black ball” which means to exclude from social life p178” first practiced in the Freemason in their votes. So this explains why the police went after the rectums and penis of the Blackman.

Wives and girlfriends when your man is attacked like that you know what you must do “Therefore what God has joined together, let not man (devil) separate.” What did Isis do? She collected the cut up pieces of her man and put him together so that they can be back in the form of God’s image. So Isis after her repair job is done can go back in arch form and help keep her ark in the house in order. But we can’t see the Light just like Sam Son her was dregs of the sun rays that Delilah (devil) clipped away.

So what is Jihad when we consider war, in other words, that of power, as a means for the establishment of sound social order. The black fist was a symbol of power “Black power”. Is this what time it is for black rule and the end of white rule. A Muslim is required to fight against three foes:

1 against the visible enemy

2 against the devil

3 against his self (Black Muslims enforce)

The Black Muslim are only at war with themselves. No violent act is done against the government or white people only black individuals that offend them. Muslims around the world now are attacking USA embassies because some fool published a movie on YouTube saying Muhammad had sex with Aisha at the age of 9. Muslim scholars say she was 19 not 9. So we should fight for the honor of man and woman and not let the police pick off the male. When they pick off the male then they got the female and child as booty and have taken us away from our true image. The NAACP will only help if the crime is integrated and the NOI only if it’s to police the black community. It’s time to police the white community also. When talking of Black informants who infiltrate their ranks LF states: “I tell you from the depth of my heart, we will chop off the head and personally deliver your head to the head of the FBI”-Warning to the Government of America p.33.

Reverend Albert Cleage made a speech in Detroit that might explain why the NOI will not put in check the Whiteman:

I do not believe that the white man is the devil. He does devilish things, but I don’t believe that he is a devil. Because to say that he is a devil is to say that he is more than human, and I don’t believe that. You know that in Christian religion the devil was flung out of heaven; he was an angel, he was more than a man, and to believe that the white man is a devil is to attribute to him supernatural powers. That is a cult mystique. There is nothing about the white man that is supernatural…he just acts like a devil because it suits his purpose, and he mistreats us, he oppress us , he’s brutal to us because it’s in his interest-not because he is a devil”-Malcolm X: the man and his times p.19

So what helps endorse his interest in keeping us in slavery in a new form? The Babylonian Talmud which states:

The Hebrews wrote the so called Babylonian Talmud stating that homosexual Ham castrated Noah:

“Now I can’t beget the fourth son whose children I would have ordered to serve you and your brothers. Therefore it must be Canaan, your first born, whom they enslave. And since you have disabled me…doing ugly things in blackness of night. Canaan’s children shall be born ugly and black! Moreover, because you twisted your head around to see (1) my nakedness, your grandchildren’s hair shall be twisted into kinks, and their eyes red (2); again because your lips jested at my misfortune, their shall swell; and because you neglected my nakedness s, they shall go naked (3), and their male penis shall be shamefully elongated. Men of this race are called Black, their forefather Canaan commanded them to love theft and fornication, to be banded together in hatred of their masters and never tell the truth”

Footnotes

1 Genesis 9:22-26

2. Isaiah 19:14

3. Isaiah 20:4-6

So we are left selling woof tickets in the form of the Signifying Muslim who talks to the lion (white power) high from a tree but never come down to get down with the lion. If you think the Whiteman is a supernatural devil with supernatural powers I can see why the Signifying Muslim will stay high above in the tree and rely on lawsuits to retaliate against the police and government. Malcolm X was fed up with the signifying Muslim syndrome. They would wait for an airplane to drop from the sky and say that was God retaliation for you abusing us. So the government allows you to exist because you take your *** whippings just like we did between 1619-1865 in front of our women and children. Even MLK didn’t take it that far:

I (Louis Lomax) once asked Martin during a television interview what he would do if someone, white or black, entered his home and menaced his wife and children. He replied, Louis I don’t know what I would do.; my advocacy of nonviolence is as a tactic during demonstrations, not as a total private way of life”- To kill a Blackman p.89

It seems to me in many ways the NOI acts like a corral to harness the militant black youth from harming themselves or to strike out against the government. It seems like a pacifying organization that doing a service to the government like Rome did the Christians back in the day. I recall back in the mid 1980’s Farrakhan gave a speech in Madison Square Garden where light and dark-skinned women protected Farrakhan by circling him all through his speech. This was done by copying the Late Col. Muammar al-Qaddafi of Libya. The other motive was to showcase the dark-skinned women who was treated as ugly like it was stated in the Babylonian Talmud and let everyone know they can rise no higher than your woman. You are incomplete without your opposite self joined together in unity is more powerful than an atomic bomb. When you come together you become the image and likeness of God. Wives submit/bend over to the true arch of your nature to your husbands because your body is his body her body his and that’s when you say Iam somebody in the image of the lord in one flesh combined sex together in a holy manner. Iam tells you something about our total being, our existence, not just mind, but body , soul , will and desire. We can’t be all breath and no britches.

HAND TO HAND COMBAT
By Andre Austin
Back in 1962 Malcolm X wanted to get into hand to hand combat with the LAPD police for killing their fellow Muslims and shooting naked unarmed Muslims in their penis. The pigs also got into the sadistic act of sticking their billy clubs up the anus of the black men too.
Malcolm X went to LA and lifted up his hand to say he wanted to bring them together to make a black fist and strike the white man back into his place. Unfortunately, X’s leaded, Elijah Muhmmad ordered him back to Chicago before he could get into some guerilla warfare.
Here is a list of the Koran’s variety of uses for the word hand which has many meanings:
“Make not your own hands contribute to your own destruction”-Koran 2:195
“The (judgment) day that the wrong-doer will bite at his hands” Koran 25:27
“Thou bringest low whom thou pleases in thy hand is all good, verily, over all things thou hast power” Koran 3:26
“O ye who believe let those whom your right hands (slaves) possess” (Koran 24:58)
“Their Loyalty to God: The Hand of God is over their hands” (Koran 48:10)
Whoever submits his whole self to god…the most trustworthy hand-hold (hands can grasps for safety in moment of danger) See Koran 31:22 & 2:256.
Clearly, Malcolm X was skillful in his use of words and their delivery to the masses of the people. I recommend people see the videotape of the 1962 LA rally on youtube.

HAND TO HAND COMBAT
By Andre Austin
Back in 1962 Malcolm X wanted to get into hand to hand combat with the LAPD police for killing their fellow Muslims and shooting naked unarmed Muslims in their penis. The pigs also got into the sadistic act of sticking their billy clubs up the anus of the black men too.
Malcolm X went to LA and lifted up his hand to say he wanted to bring them together to make a black fist and strike the white man back into his place. Unfortunately, X’s leaded, Elijah Muhmmad ordered him back to Chicago before he could get into some guerilla warfare.
Here is a list of the Koran’s variety of uses for the word hand which has many meanings:
“Make not your own hands contribute to your own destruction”-Koran 2:195
“The (judgment) day that the wrong-doer will bite at his hands” Koran 25:27
“Thou bringest low whom thou pleases in thy hand is all good, verily, over all things thou hast power” Koran 3:26
“O ye who believe let those whom your right hands (slaves) possess” (Koran 24:58)
“Their Loyalty to God: The Hand of God is over their hands” (Koran 48:10)
Whoever submits his whole self to god…the most trustworthy hand-hold (hands can grasps for safety in moment of danger) See Koran 31:22 & 2:256.
Clearly, Malcolm X was skillful in his use of words and their delivery to the masses of the people. I recommend people see the videotape of the 1962 LA rally on youtube.

peace

The situation in L.A. is what i have always said humby, was the beginning of the end of El-Hajj's respect for Elijah. That coupled with the bombing with the 3 little girls in the church in birmingham. El-hajj wanted to take action and Elijah told him in both instances that Allah would handle it. El-hajj was FURIOUS, but held his tongue because when in a NATION and following orders, oftimes you have to....

We can easily see what happened when he stopped following those orders, right!

ap_malcom_x_speech_negro_nt_120217_ssh.jpg

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back