Nation of Gods and Earths : The Nation of Gods and Earths was a Cultural Revolution , that benefited all Black people regardless of Religion

Ndugu

Nov 18, 2016
Clarence_13X.jpg

One man , with the help of only a close few , with no money, no technology and no media
took the 120 Lessons , from the Messenger , and like Prometheus , taught then to the youth in the streets
and by the late 60s ended gang killings in NYC , even after he as assasinated , by Frank Lucas , in 67,
and transformed the major Hoodlum Culture , of Harlem,
Picture-153.jpg

to a Knowledge of Self Culture , that went viral , by the 70s to the entire East Coast, parts of London and Toronto, and became tthe foundation
of the Black Power , Black Nationalist and Afrocentric Movements , in the hearts and minds of Black youth, regardless of those in the
Cypher or those with Religion
harlem-1970s-10.jpg

COINTELPRO, hired a Gay Pedophile , by the name of Bambaata to trick the Zulu Nation into waging a bloody war on the cyphers of Mecca and Medina and as Rome sacked , Kemet and Carthage; Hip Hop, then Gangsta Thug , Pimp and Baller Became the new street culture
and since then , the entire Black community has taken a descent into entropy and collective destruction
7f260f553ffd0a73cf043c4b89bcb029.jpg

IF WE EVER NEED SUCH A MAN , AS THE FATHER OR GROUP OF MEN, TO CREATE A CULTURAL REVOLUTION TO GO VIRAL AND CLEAN THE COMMUNITY, OF THAT VIRUS ,
WE NEED THEM NOW !

Attachments

Precise Allah

Jun 16, 2009
Atlanta Georgia
Occupation
Peacemaker
Peace,

Our goal has been and continues to be to teach the youth how to think better and do better. Allah didn't want us to choose a leader after him. He wanted and taught his fruit to be leaders of their own ciphers and communities.

Peace

Ndugu

Nov 18, 2016
Peace,

Our goal has been and continues to be to teach the youth how to think better and do better. Allah didn't want us to choose a leader after him. He wanted and taught his fruit to be leaders of their own ciphers and communities.

Peace
Understanding , to Knowledge Your Wisdom, but as he lead that revolution, that took off , to cleans the community of the Virus of the Self Hatred of the Time, surely you see the need , for a new Cultural Revolution, whether waged by one group or many groups, in lieu, of the New Slavery White Supremacy has put the Community in , that has made the Black youth of today, lovers , by and large of being deaf dumb and blind to the knowledge of self , and focused on self destruction economically and poltically? Peace god !
c7aa45e55d4843f061a44e7eec9b151c.jpg

Precise Allah

Jun 16, 2009
Atlanta Georgia
Occupation
Peacemaker
Understanding , to Knowledge Your Wisdom, but as he lead that revolution, that took off , to cleans the community of the Virus of the Self Hatred of the Time, surely you see the need , for a new Cultural Revolution, whether waged by one group or many groups, in lieu, of the New Slavery White Supremacy has put the Community in , that has made the Black youth of today, lovers , by and large of being deaf dumb and blind to the knowledge of self , and focused on self destruction economically and poltically? Peace god !
View attachment 18071
Peace,

The game has not changed..... maybe added a few new wrinkles. The 10% has always desired to enslave the 85%. The 5% has always checked the 10% and desired to free the 85%. None of this is new. Each one teach one (or more if you can). People have to want to do better. If they do and are willing to humble themselves, then the teacher will appear.

I've never been disillusioned about the 5%, 10% and 85%. It's a grim reality but its the only reality I know and unfortunately I don't see it changing. There has always been a small few who had the truth and were kinetic with it. Then there was a larger class that was greedy and self-serving, only desiring to survive the easy life on the back and blood of others. And lastly, the majority who are sheep, easily led in the wrong directly but hard to be led in the right direction. All I can do for them is be an example of Good Orderly Direction.

I had a student once who wanted to dictate to me what, how, when and where he wanted to be taught. I ultimately told him that's not how it works and that his cup was already full.

Peace

Ndugu

Nov 18, 2016
Peace,

The game has not changed..... maybe added a few new wrinkles. The 10% has always desired to enslave the 85%. The 5% has always checked the 10% and desired to free the 85%. None of this is new. Each one teach one (or more if you can). People have to want to do better. If they do and are willing to humble themselves, then the teacher will appear.

I've never been disillusioned about the 5%, 10% and 85%. It's a grim reality but its the only reality I know and unfortunately I don't see it changing. There has always been a small few who had the truth and were kinetic with it. Then there was a larger class that was greedy and self-serving, only desiring to survive the easy life on the back and blood of others. And lastly, the majority who are sheep, easily led in the wrong directly but hard to be led in the right direction. All I can do for them is be an example of Good Orderly Direction.

I had a student once who wanted to dictate to me what, how, when and where he wanted to be taught. I ultimately told him that's not how it works and that his cup was already full.

Peace
Peace and Respect the game has chenged , and it is being played on us !

From the 60s to the 80s there was Peace Harmony and Understanding in the Black community due to the NOGE street culture going viral to millions
!How d0 I know ? I was bonr in Brooklyn in the 50s and I saw how the community fell apart and we lost community love, lost the village to raise a child and lost any sense or desire for Black unity , !

As you are aware , even a Sun, has a life and a death, but if the life of a Sun dies , prematurely what happens ,
to the planets , that revolve around it ??

I should have posted this in a general Forum , and meant not to intrude on a Study group, my apologies !

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
A Black Men : Where can I meet and greet anyone and learn more about the Nation of Gods and Earths. Black Men 1
blazejay Black Spirituality Religion : Nation of Gods and Earths - general question Black Spirituality / Religion - General Discussion 10
Ankhur Black Spirituality Religion : A word about the Nation of Gods and Earths Black Spirituality / Religion - General Discussion 167
Destee Nation of Gods and Earths : Does the Nation of Gods and Earths use a Book? Nation of Gods and Earths Study Group 4
Destee Nation of Gods and Earths : Nation of Gods and Earths and Islam Nation of Gods and Earths Study Group 4
Destee Nation of Gods and Earths : Are 5%'ers and Nation of Gods and Earths the Same? Nation of Gods and Earths Study Group 4
Precise Allah Nation of Gods and Earths : Official Nation of Gods and Earths Website Nation of Gods and Earths Study Group 10
H Black People : Inspiration from the Nation of Gods and Earths Black People Open Forum 1
R Black Poetry : At home she roam around in a gown and boys hound and bark be astound her beauty could wreck a nation and don't expect compensation can't place her lac Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 0
OldSoul Black People : White Rage: The Unspoken Truth of Our Nation's Divide Black People Open Forum 0
OldSoul Black People : ONE NATION UNDER A GROOVE (Detroit’s Tribute to The Funk) Black People Open Forum 0
R Black Poetry : this been a nation with a generation that parade in the club and has made love the focus of attention so like a locust in a dimension he's ready to ho Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 1
Charles Thompson Black People : What do think about those ongoing protests to ousher in civilian rule and democracy currently in the African nation of the Sudan? Black People Open Forum 2
Clyde C Coger Jr Jails / Prisons : US government gave Nation of Islam hundreds of thousands of dollars to teach federal prison inmates Law Forum - Prisons - Gun Ownership 0
AACOOLDRE Brother AACOOLDRE : Louis Farrakhan: And the Bowties of the Nation Of Islam AACOOLDRE 0
Clyde C Coger Jr Black Muslims : 30,000 expected at Nation of Islam convention in Detroit Islam Study Group 3
chuck Black People Politics : Please do feel feel to share your thoughts about this nation's ongoing protests etc Black People Politics 3
jamesfrmphilly Law Forum : proposal-would-establish-california-as-separate-nation Law Forum - Prisons - Gun Ownership 14
IFE Black Entertainment : BIRTH OF A NATION TAKES LIBERITIES WITH THE TRUTH Black Entertainment 1
IFE Black Entertainment : Stop Blaming Black Women for ‘Birth of a Nation’s’ Low Opening Black Entertainment 15
jamesfrmphilly Black Entertainment : birth-of-a-nation-dismal-debut Black Entertainment 38
Kemetstry Black Entertainment : BIRTH of a NATION: REVIEW Black Entertainment 5
chuck Black People Politics : We Need To Realistic About Arab and Black Relations in this nation! Black People Politics 0
chuck Law Forum : Please Do Let Us Recall Who Are The True Terorists In This Nation!! Law Forum - Prisons - Gun Ownership 0
chuck African American History Culture : What do the afrocuban people truly believe led to Obama's easing of this nation's embargo?!? African American History Culture 1
chuck African American History Culture : A Narrative On Us In This Nation: 2016!! African American History Culture 0
Queenie Black Entertainment : Birth of a Nation Black Entertainment 1
chuck Black People : How Do We Halt Black Homicides In This Nation? Black People Open Forum 39
Clyde C Coger Jr Black Entertainment : #NatTurner: 'Birth of a Nation' is more than just a film Black Entertainment 121
jamesfrmphilly Law Forum : Afrika Bambaataa (Zulu Nation Founder) accused of sex abuse by 3 men Law Forum - Prisons - Gun Ownership 15
Clyde C Coger Jr Black People Politics : Bernie Sanders: Attacking Our Nation's Founders Black People Politics 10
Clyde C Coger Jr Black Money Business Jobs : Nation of Islam comes home to Detroit for convention Black Money Business Jobs 2
Lrae Black People : HOw you gone build a nation when you can't build a table? Black People Open Forum 90
Clyde C Coger Jr Black People Politics : Nation of Islam leader Louis Farrakhan reportedly to speak at Iran drone rally Black People Politics 3
OldSoul OldSoul : NATE PARKER MAKES HISTORY AT SUNDANCE AS “BIRTH OF A NATION” EARNS LARGEST FESTIVAL DEAL EVER OldSoul 30
chuck Black People Politics : What Do You Truly Know About This Nation's Political System?? Black People Politics 2
Clyde C Coger Jr African American History Culture : Here's How The Nation Responded When A Black Militia Group Occupied A Government Building African American History Culture 2
Clyde C Coger Jr Black People Politics : Nation of Islam's Louis Farrakhan: 'We need to put the American flag down' Black People Politics 13
Clyde C Coger Jr Black People Politics : Black Americans now see race relations as nation’s most important problem Black People Politics 3
IFE Black Positive People : The Nation’s Top-Ranked University Debater Is an African American Black People Doing Positive Things 2
Eno Otu Premium Members Only : Someone from Chicago, apparently a Nation of Islam member, THREATENS ME merely for my words about... Premium Members Only 7
Eno Otu Black Spirituality Religion : Question for any Nation of Islam member: Qur'an 2:42/"the art of war is deception" Black Spirituality / Religion - General Discussion 3
Eno Otu Black Spirituality Religion : Question for any Nation of Islam member; Qur'an 2:137 (people "IN OPPOSTION")... Black Spirituality / Religion - General Discussion 2
C The Front Porch : One Black Nation under one black God!!!! The Front Porch 2
chuck Black People : It's Not Just About Detroit: Another State Of The Black Nation Overview Black People Open Forum 0
chuck Black People : What Is The (Altered) State Of The (Black) Nation: 2014? Black People Open Forum 0
John Williams Black People Politics : Why does America rush to militarily engage a tiny nation like Iraq but run from engaging Russia? Black People Politics 10
S Black Relationships : Using Same-sex Marriage to build a nation. Black Relationships 15
RAPTOR Black People : Dr. John Henrik Clarke - Black America: The Lonely Nation Away From Home Black People Open Forum 0
Clyde C Coger Jr Black Sports : Meet 7-foot-5 Tacko 'Taco' Fall, the nation's tallest high school basketball player Black Sports 2