African Traditional Religion : The Naked Truth

Discussion in 'African Traditional Religion Study Group' started by SpiritualONE, Jul 26, 2007.

1. SpiritualONE

SpiritualONE Well-Known Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +48
  2. hiphopolx

hiphopolx Well-Known Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +209
    This video has been brought to our attention already but it's nice to know another person acknowledging it. Another good one brought up here is

http://www.zeitgeistmovie.com/

this person named 'SpiritualONE' or something brought this to our awareness. I need to let he or she know how much their actions are appreciated. :spinstar: :spinstar: :spinstar: :spinstar: :spinstar: :spinstar:
    :em3200:
    :em3700:

3. Seksen

Seksen Well-Known Member MEMBER

Retired....finally
    Ratings:
    +135
    You Took A Chance

I am new to this site and noticed the titles of the movie references that you have tried to present to our people. From the time that you posted them until I wrote this positive words to you. I do not see any comments.This is not good for us. It reflects the fact that we are quick to talk loud and show that we have not really studied the subject that we want to shed doubts upon. I have DVD copies of both presentations. Also many more in book form and dvd,vhs foremats.It thrills my heart to know that there are others who are on here who can think on an intellectual level without all of the threats to ban you for not accepting their "Belief Fables" without tangible solid proofs of the events.

4. hiphopolx

Ratings:
    +209
    Sounds like U have a lot 2 say. Will be looking out 4 your Posts here.

Hotep

5. oceolo

oceolo Well-Known Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +15
    This is just a bunch of half truths that only further confuse the masses.

6. hiphopolx

Ratings:
    +209
    Then stick to objective facts and unconfuse yourself. Don't be scared to look behind the curtain. The great 'Wizard of Oz' is not at all what you or the ppl of OZ believe it is.

Or are you scared of what you'll find :qqb022:

7. oceolo

oceolo Well-Known Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +15
    What is there to be scared of? A bunch of lies? What they say on this video is no different than people who want to disprove the bible have always said and guess what the bible still holds up to scrutiny.

8. Seksen

Retired....finally
    Ratings:
    +135
    Knowlege and Research vas Religion and Belief

I am not very interented in comments that are spoken by the uninformed or simi informed masses. How far does your research go back to the orgins of man and his first attempts to understand himself and the universe? These times did not start in KMT= Kemet= Kem=Kam=or Ham. They started hundreds of thousands of years before these names and places had came into existance. I do appreciate your mind being stimulated to ask questions however. Now, if you want I can give you referenced to information that starts with research on mankinds early and ancient attempes to find his place and how he fits into the greater scheme of the universe. These references will give you hard facts from anthropology, and archeology that helps clear up thousands of years of (Lost History)mankinds history. Some of these researchers are black and others are of other ethnic backgrounds. They all present information from a scholarly point of reference. Any intellegent person knows that no one person posess all knowlege on any subject. This is why emotional response, ingrained ignorance, and prejudice are not ration parts of an intellegent discussion. This is why in the past I wastend no time with your outburst. If you can go back to ancient references that are more than 5,000yrs old, I am open to your presentation. If you cannot, you can still have a good life. Follow your path and be Hapi.

9. Seksen

Retired....finally
    Ratings:
    +135
    I have found the time to read your diatribe and found it amusing, yet typical . Knowlege is not limited to what one or two people research or are told by some sage whom they hold in high esteem. As much research from different points of view must be digested in order to formulate a panoremic understanding of any issue or subject in question. Of course, you know this already. That is probably why your chiding was so informative and turoughly presented with hard facts.(I jest) Mankind is much older and ancient than the third hand compolation that is in the bible. When properly understood the bible states this fact itself. I am also a student of that book and know where most of the origilal storys that you love so dearly came from. Here is a small test for you from me to see if you are a student of history or a dumb reader of that book. What is the word "Israel" an anagram for? If you can answer this question accuratly then you and I will both be on the path to knowlege and truth. Be Hapi

10. Seksen

Retired....finally
    Ratings:
    +135
    I see your icon and started to smile . You have a picture of a foreign invader of AlKubaLan with an Ankh as his staff. That picture is a disgrace to the ancestors. An Asian or,Caucassoid was an invader and were the people who devistated our ancestors. Yet with all of your wisdom and correctness you stoop to insult this African website with this garbage. When we read and make claims to our knowlege yet not digest and understand what we have read we come off just as you have done. Shame, Shame, Shame on you.