Black People : the "N" word ( two cultures )

i agree with what brother Isaiah is saying, he is on point here.

i raise the question of what other group makes it a habit to insult their selves.
some have said they don't care what other groups do but i sometimes think it's good to watch others.

to make a long story short, the N word is all about black self hatred.
no more, no less.

ISAIAH, WHAT UP SUN,

IM NOT SAYING EVERY YOUNGSTER IS THINKING THAT DEEP WHEN THEY USE IT, IM SAYING THATS THE EVOLUTION OF THAT WORD. WHT PEOPLE do CALLTHEMSELVES REDNECKS . i use the word just as a term in my heart i know im not an n word, im a blk man, afrikan, sun person, carbon being,melanated person, original man, highly intellegent hu-man ect I DO SEE YOUR POINT ISAIAH, BUT I DISAGREE ON PARTS OF IT.

LIKE THE FACT KIDS CLOWN EACH OTHER FOR GETTING GOOD GRADES. EXACTLY WHAT IS A GRADE, TO GET A GOOD GRADE MEANS UR WASTING TIME AND ENERGY RECKING YOUR BRAIN OVER USELESS MATERIAL. OFTEN RACIST BRAINWASHING CURRICULUM. I AM A DROP WHO GOT A GED AND LATER A DIPLOMA AND WENT TO SOME COLLEGE. DROPING OUT OF HIGHSCHOOL WAS A GREAT MOVE 4 ME. IN SCHOOL THEY TRY TO TURN U INTO A ROBOT, take away ur blackness(CRITICAL SPONTANEOS ANYLITICAL THOUGHT). i always say take a wht ivy league grad, then take a blk crack head of the street, and the crack will have more common sense......

as far as bus english, a smart brother turns it of and off when necessary. like i said in the ebonix thread true ebonix is not ignorant or stupid sounding, it gets to the point quicker saving brain power. true indeed gang violence is a mess in urban and suburban amerikkka, lets not 4 get how many of these college graduated perfect english speaking blacks r helping the bush camp take over tha world, working 4 news companies that destroy the blk image sitting there smiling next to there enemy at the anchor desk, working on dea force locking up brothers selling drugs WITH EXTREMELY LONG AND UNCALLED 4 SENTANCES.

AS FAR AS HARD drugs personally im not with selling that CRAP 2 my peeps, but how many blk pharmacists, physicians, and pschologists r sellin/perscribing mind control experemental drugs such as ridlin, paxl, ect to kids who r label with phony diseASES SUCH AS ADD, OR RICKY WILLIAMS ESC SOCIAL ANXIETY DISORDER (WHAT EVER HAPPENED TO JUST NOT BEING A PEOPLE PERSON?), OR CHOLESTRA DRUGS, & BLOOD PRESSURE DRUGS INSTEAD OF SAYING EAT RIGHT & EXERCISE, ....THERE IS NO DIFFERENCE 2 ME ITS ALL WRONG....

one

Earth:

I would like to see you address brother Bigtown's and my question. I still see little reason to be ashamed (or feel like an outsider) of one's own race. However, if this is how you truly feel about the "white" race, then I hope you practice law or become a politician. Indeed, I hope you become Prime Minister of Canada so that you have the power to enforce the "change" that you desire (instead of just playing lip service like so many white liberals do). Indeed you need to go into "your" community and work to counter racism. This being said may I ask since you "hate" your people so much, and you love blacks...what are you currently doing to bring about a change?

I believe you missed my point Earth...there are plenty of journalist that write about injustice in the world. However journalist don't always have the power to bring about change. As you stated:

we have a society (run by white men) that has created numerous barriers for minorities + women. Is it better than 100 years ago? Yes. But it's a problem that shouldn't be there. Why is it still there?

Other than completely overthrowing the current power structure (which is probably the best solution for blackpeople), the only way to invoke real change is for one of these "white men" to bring it about themselves. For some strange reason...the majority of white liberals never seek to become a part of the system, and try to change it from within. Better yet we also have retired politicans who worked against blacks when they were in power...only to say that they were wrong 40 years later (when they no longer have the power to correct the damage they did). I can see my own barriers, I don't need my oppressors to point them out to me.

OH THE GUILT, THE GUILT!!! I APPRECIATE YOU HATING YOUR RACE AND ALL BUDDY (THE LAWRENCE OF ARABIA COMPARISON WAS PRICELESS). I COULD BE WRONG,( I DOUBT IT) BUT I BELIEVE THAT YOU FEEL POWERLESS IN YOUR OWN GROUP. LIKE YOU SAID, YOU DON'T FIT IN. I THINK YOU FEEL THAT BY JOINING A GROUP OF INFERIOR PEOPLE LIKE US, YOU CAN SOMEHOW GET THE POWER THAT ALL WHITE MALES SEEK ( MAYBE SAMPLE A SISTER OR TWO). HOWEVER IF OUR STRUGGLE GOT TO HOT FOR YOU, YOU'LL JUST DIG WAY DEEP INTO YOUR BACK POCKET AND PULL OUT YOUR WHITE PASS AND RUN BACK TO THE BURBS WITH YOUR OWN PEOPLE AND SEE IT AS A LIFE EXPERIENCE. IN MY OPINION, THE MAIN MOTIVATION BEHIND WHITE PEOPLE LIKE YOURSELF IS PHYSICAL ATTRACTION TO BLACK PEOPLE, STRAIGHT UP. IF YOUR DOWN WITH US THEN THE SISTERS ARE MORE ACCESSIBLE TO YOU. YOU GUYS ALWAYS SEEM TO HAVE YOUR TYPE OF ATTITUDE WHEN YOU HOOK UP WITH A SISTER ROMANTICALLY/SEXUALLY. I PERSONALLY HAVE NEVER MET ANY WHITE PERSON WITH YOUR MINDSET THAT WAS IN A RELATIONSHIP WITH ANOTHER WHITE PERSON. WE HAVE PROBLEMS THAT FRANKLY YOU CANNOT HELP US WITH, AND THAT WAS ORIGINALLY WHAT THIS THREAD WAS ABOUT, NOT ABOUT YOUR SILLY HATRED FOR YOURSELF. SO GO AHEAD HATE YOURSELF, WHITE PEOPLE HAVE ALWAYS HATED YOURSELVES. THAT'S NOTHING NEW TO US.

THAT'S MY "BIG" OPINION

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back