Black Spirituality Religion : The Mythical/Mystical Christ

Brother Keita,

Unless you read completely over my post to Fine1952, and did not understand, I would love to have discourse with you, but in being a man of my word, I make this scant reply to you, since I have stated to Fine1952 that she will no longer be bothered with my comments to any of her threads or posts. Did you not read or see this Keita?

I think this is being taken too personal as she really isn't a combative person or someone who is going to keep going back and forth from a negative mindset. However, I do understand your response and will respect it.

Peace Out !

Hi Keita

There are no bones, no ashes or no proof to substantiate that this biblical version ever walked and breathed on this planet we call earth Frankly, that's all JC is --myth and personification -- Anglican Style. The biblical version is very much lacking in historical facts with its 4 contradictory versions (e.g. the God-Spells).

Thanks for responding, Keita. Your knowledgable input is always welcome!

I am currently still waiting for someone to show me a historical Jesus, yashua, joshua or anyone else since the origin is from ancient kemet tooth and nail. I am most interested in this because all serious research reveals that we have taken myth and personified it as if it was a fact. Since there are over 16 versions of this story I am curious how we have decided that the last one is true and the previous ones were not being that the last one is simply a rehashing of the previous ones?

If we were going to take the history of the person we presently regard as Jesus, then we have but two choices. 1. We can take the Biblical version which states that he was hung on a tree for being a sorcerer or the other history that states he died somewhere up in his 60s. But at either rate we are not speaking of a christ, a messiah or anyone else that we should uphold as being divine.

Your adverse behavior

is typical, tired and expected.:cardio:

Nuf Said:skate:

Fine1952,

Now that you have made yourself plain here is what will happen, from this point forward, you will not be bothered having to entertain any posts (comments) from me entering any thread or post you make. Since you have all the answers, and your threads are for enlightenment, and general discussion, and not for debate, though this is an open forum.

Its unfortunate for you to say, “my topic because you didn’t think of it first,” as though this is some sort of competition. Also, you say, “It is most obvious that you have nothing constructive to add to this well researched topic -- hence your bogus attack. Hence, I am "not" wrong and you are certainly not right.” It is possible that you overlooked these posts, but certainly posts: 5, 6, 7 and 9 and part of this thread and archives.

Peace Sister Fine1952

PS You wouldn't know the spirit of "Sankofa" if it slapped you in the face...!

The biblical text is made up

of pure unadulterated allegory -- taken from ancient stories in African Antiquity dished up Anglican-European Style and hand fed to you and others like you who feed into the pre-programmed lie. :bingo:

Fine1952,

As the quote suggests the passage, Judges chapter 13, to be an error or inconsistent, I cannot find. All such births were customarily very similar. This is not to say there exists none of these things mentioned, just that I could not find any error or inconsistency relating to births.

Moreover, this particular chapter does give insight to Nazarites being those of color, a fact never mentioned from the pulpits of many, if not most of, the Churches that uphold the Bible. It is this failure to properly interpret and teach scripture that I find in error and inconsistency, but not the chapter itself.

Fine1952,

As the quote suggests the passage, Judges chapter 13, to be an error or inconsistent, I cannot find. All such births were customarily very similar. This is not to say there exists none of these things mentioned, just that I could not find any error or inconsistency relating to births.

Moreover, this particular chapter does give insight to Nazarites being those of color, a fact never mentioned from the pulpits of many, if not most of, the Churches that uphold the Bible. It is this failure to properly interpret and teach scripture that I find in error and inconsistency, but not the chapter itself.

peace

"in the spirit of truth"

sister fine I was going to leave this alone, but since he decided to take your response to me in regards to Judges 13 and respond to you instead of me (the one who posted it) and now it has turned into this...smh!

Clyde said he found nothing wrong with the chapter, but I never said there was anything wrong with the chapter Clyde! I said that THIS IS WHERE THE BIRTH STORY OF "JESUS" IN THE remaining GOSPELS COMES FROM.....1,077 years before his "mystical" birth!

Judges 13

The Birth of Samson

1 Again the Israelites did evil in the eyes of the LORD, so the LORD delivered them into the hands of the Philistines for forty years.
2 A certain man of Zorah, named Manoah, from the clan of the Danites, had a wife who was sterile and remained childless. 3 The angel of the LORD appeared to her and said, "You are sterile and childless, but you are going to conceive and have a son. 4 Now see to it that you drink no wine or other fermented drink and that you do not eat anything unclean, 5 because you will conceive and give birth to a son. No razor may be used on his head, because the boy is to be a Nazirite, set apart to God from birth, and he will begin the deliverance of Israel from the hands of the Philistines."

6 Then the woman went to her husband and told him, "A man of God came to me. He looked like an angel of God, very awesome. I didn't ask him where he came from, and he didn't tell me his name. 7 But he said to me, 'You will conceive and give birth to a son. Now then, drink no wine or other fermented drink and do not eat anything unclean, because the boy will be a Nazirite of God from birth until the day of his death.' "

All such births were customarily very similar.
- LOL, if this was "who wants to be a biblicon-aire" & this was posed as a yes or no question I would have to call my Friend Fine1952 !

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back