Black People : The Myth of Domestic Violence?

Sorry hun. But it is what it is. I would not condone women hitting men. But if I slap a man. And he punches me back. It's not equal damage..........................Feel me ??

lmao There will always be a double standard. You want equal punishment when the damage is unequal ?? Again, I don't think people should ever have a reason to hit each other.

Ok.................... Let's take a look at the Rihanna and Chris brown incident. ( I really don't get into hollywood junk but it's fitting ) Now, There is no doubt in my mind that Rihanna provoked him. She made have even pushed him or slapped him. For the sake of argument, lets say she did. But when he retialated take a look at the damage done. So even if she provoked him, He was dead wrong. What if he pushed her and she hit her head and died ??

Women KNOW how to push a mans buttons. We know what to say to get the response we want. Violence should never be tolerated. Regardless who is doing the hitting. But we have to teach these young men to walk away from toxic relationships period. If a woman can provoke him into hitting her. Thats trouble that he can control and should control and never to return to the relationship.

I taught my son the same thing. Never put your hands on a woman and I don't care how big her mouth is. If she provokes you, If she pushes you, walk away and you will be a fool to return. ( What's happening is the MEN are RETURNING TO THESE TOXIC RELATIONSHIPS !!! )

The character of a woman is known. Nothing is hidden. You have a drama filled chick, Leave !!!

btw: You are killing me, here, Kem. You can blame the black woman all day and night, But you're the poster boy for "Don't pick on the new white girl, Regardess how she disrespect the black women. "

Come on , Mayne !!! lmao The blame game don't work. We are responsible and accountable for ourselves and the decisions we make.

In the state of SC , they had the new law for domestic violence in the home. So when the cops was called they automatically removed the man. Now, for the brothers that had civil service jobs that an over night stay in jail jeopardized their jobs. If a woman even threaten to called the cops . They were gone. Never to return to the relationship.

The 911 calls for domestic violence trippled in just 4 months.

They changed that law quick. Now, for domestic violence calls. If they come out both parties go to jail.

Guess what ?? The 911 calls for domestic violence dropped 85 %.

Women get over only If the man allow them to get over.

:SuN049:

And more laws should be that way. I bet if the few males had to worry about going to jail too, they wouldn't be so quick to pull that.

So, you get to slap me around, but I cant even counter punch?!!? :court:

By definition, pushing buttons IS violence. Just because I can cave your head in, is irrelevant. All the more reason you shouldn't push my buttons. I think many of you just have a secret death wish

:em0200:

Last edited:
A "Man" would never allow a woman, or anyone else for that matter, make him lose control of his emotions. If i woop somebody, it's 'cause I want to, not because i lost control. but before i was a man (20 years old), i did one time hit my girl on the top of the head with her shoe. i lost control. it was a learning moment. when my wife starts with her Latina drama, i leave the house.

Dude, all I can say is, you have never been there. Until you are, dont talk. I use to say the same things
lol

There are some females that just think it's ok enforce their will with violence

THANATOS

WHAT I'M SAYING IS THIS, YES THERE IS WOMEN WHO DO ENFORCE THEIR WILL THRU "VIOLENCE" BUT MAINLY THEY DO THAT TO MEN THEY HAVE NO RESPECT FOR AND MEN WHO ALLOW IT. IM SAYING WOMEN KNOW WHO THEY CAN DO THAT TO.

A "Man" would never allow a woman, or anyone else for that matter, make him lose control of his emotions. If i woop somebody, it's 'cause I want to, not because i lost control. but before i was a man (20 years old), i did one time hit my girl on the top of the head with her shoe. i lost control. it was a learning moment. when my wife starts with her Latina drama, i leave the house.
good point, and an interesting revelation

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back