Black Spirituality Religion : The Mystery of Dark Energy

Discussion in 'Black Spirituality / Religion - General Discussion' started by silent-ra, Feb 8, 2007.

1. silent-ra

silent-ra Banned MEMBER

Ratings:
    +7
    The Egyptian Mystery System was also a Secret Order, and membership was gained by initiation and a pledge to secrecy. The teaching was graded and delivered orally to the Neophyte; and under these circumstances of secrecy, the Egyptians developed secret systems of writing and teaching, and forbade their Initiates from writing what they had learnt. ["Stolen Legacy" by George G.M. James, 1st page].

What is Dark Energy?

It is the combined phenomena of unknown principals, unlimited elements and indescribable laws. Dark Energy is the synthesis of everything unknown in the universe which often times can be seen, but cannot be explained thru mortal explanation:

http://www.cedarcreekhearing.org/images/water drip.JPG

or

http://imagecache2.allposters.com/i...675~Sun-over-the-pyramids-at-Giza-Posters.jpg

Or

http://www.morninnoonannight.com/Photographs/Flowers/CoolColors/images/african-daisy_jpg.jpg

The initiate must learn and know that Dark Energy is not limited, nor did it begin with the human species. Being able to not only know this, but understand it as well is a crucial step for Dark Energy development.

The problem that most cannot attain this level of energy often results from three honest held beliefs/actions.

First, the potential initiate places too much emphasis on the human principle.

Second, which is related to the first, is that when all this focus is on the human principle, it almost always goes to the male principle. That is to say the initiates get too caught up focusing on the God that they forget to learn that the Goddess preceded the God. Thus, on this point, the initiate knows that any story of creation must have as its core the feminine principle; all othas are inconsistent with spiritual facts and human science.

Finally, Dark Energy is a Mystery and a gift not bestowed arbitrarily on jus anyone who asks. Somewhere down the initiates road of learning they had been told that Dark Energy can be given to anyone. They were told that becuz of their hue, they automatically become heirs to this great knowledge and understanding. And unfortunately, many of those who believe they teach the way of Dark Energy accidentally create the atmosphere of belief that the Mystery of Dark Energy can be passed out like candy, for free- like the precepts of popular religious doctrines: jus believe and yu can be saved.

The Mystery of Dark Energy are given to those who can be entrusted to maintain timeless secrets, respect the order of what we know as “nature” and recognize the primacy of the female principle.

2. Clyde C Coger Jr

Clyde C Coger Jr going above and beyond PREMIUM MEMBER

United States
    Speaker/Teacher/Author
    Home Page:
    Ratings:
    +12,078

Hello silent-ra and congratulations on your Thread,

It should generate much discussion here at Destee, and I wish you well! What I appreciate most is your willingness to explain that Neophytes are selected, and this not by volition. However, because of this method, a selection process of sorts, as in AAS; long terms endeavor; many are excluded, which points to neglect of the masses. And to be remissive to others, in my opinion, is to deny self. And this I want to make perfectly clear, is in my opinion, only!

The cosmogony of “Mystery of Dark Energy,” is replete in the Bible, as given to us by redaction, concerning Egypt, hence making the Bible the antecedent for comparing any new thing. Therefore, the theory of the universe, as it relates to Biblical Proportions, is more attractive to me; not only as an appeal to the masses, but also as a reminder to worship the Creator and not the Creation.

It is through the beautiful pictures posted in this thread, that if not careful, produce such intrinsic value, so as to mesmerize the mind and create an aberration; from the Creator, back to the Creation, or as you put it, “nature.”

The above position is not for debate, repeat-no engagement is solicited, but more an explanation as to why the personal invite to participate, is respectfully turned down. But, please respond to the open posts in Color of the Cross, as I am sure that viewers eagerly await your replies, as do I.

Sincerely,

Clyde

3. nibs

nibs Well-Known Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +22
    (Clyde Coger) - What I appreciate most is your willingness to explain that Neophytes are selected, and this not by volition. However, because of this method, a selection process of sorts, as in AAS; long terms endeavor; many are excluded, which points to neglect of the masses. And to be remissive to others, in my opinion, is to deny self. And this I want to make perfectly clear, is in my opinion, only!

i shall comment on your opinion, while respecting your decision not to engage in this thread.
    originally, spiritual systems were the bedrock of a community and a mechanism to live more fully and enhance life. thus, the purpose of the priesthoods, of sacred knowledge was to develop and fosture the divine connection that would be a benefit to the society as a whole. priests are essentially servants of neter, and their particular neteru they are devoted to. thus obligated in a sense to serve their neteru using their talents to help the people.
    thus you see the connection between higher knowledge and the sciences/engineering & medicine/healing/herbalists as well as oracles/diviners that reveal what is known of the future. everyone doesn't need to be a priest for the community to benefit as a whole. the purpose of higher knowledge is to benefit the community as a whole; otherwise it would be a selfish pursuit.

in many ways we have been indoctrinated into a westernized view of higher knowledge.

4. silent-ra

silent-ra Banned MEMBER

Ratings:
    +7
    Secrecy was/is essential to the initiates walk.

Let’s deal with Aset(Isis) for a brief moment.

According to Budge, the so-called classical writers Plutarch, Diodorus and Julius Firmicus Maternus had somewhat the same accounts on the essence of Aset’s life with a minor modification here and there. “It is said that Isis discovered many medicines, and that she was greatly skilled in the art of physic.” It was later explained that the Goddess did heal the people but only shared this Dark Energy with Heru her son, not the general population. In otha words its like ’I’mma heal yu cause yu my peeps, but that does not mean its mandatory that I explain to yu how its done.’ Secrecy.

An unfortunate impression that many maintain is that the ancients were somewhat like modern day religious spokespersons who believe that some sort of evangelism to all the peoples of the world is a necessary mandate and not to “share” this knowledge is a form of selfishness. This is an accidental fallacy that stumbles Dark Energy growth and development.

Allow a modern case and point. Those scientists, from many cultures and races, who have gained enough knowledge about the atom have abused the knowledge and are now making atomic weapons. Would it have been selfish or wise to have kept the knowledge of the atom from these different groups?

[“Osiris and the Egyptian Resurrection,” Vol I. book quote from page 12; page 13 concerning Aset‘s passing information to her son].

5. hiphopolx

hiphopolx Well-Known Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +209

I was thinking of gunpowder and guns as the the case and point for the secrecy, as I was reading this. Then I got to the end and read yours which trumped my little gun powder example. But this is an execllent post I'd like to know more

6. emanuel goodman

emanuel goodman Well-Known Member MEMBER

social worker
    Ratings:
    +759
    hetep silent ra

dark energy comprises the sum of all things! If you take crayons and combine all of the them by coloring on the same spot the spot will get darker with the inclusion of the colors. The dark energy substance which is in one state deep inside the earth and all thorought the uni verse contains the blue print for all creation. once the thought process amen combines with the enegy ra in enters the black source and speed it up changing it's chemical compostion thus moving it faster. by moving it faster life is created through movement or vibration. This is a very basic concept is the egyptian or afruqa or dogonistic cosmonogy that has thus become mysterious to other whoms dna cannot accept reality and must dwell in and inner reality that does not have them interdependant of a system and just dependant on some fallcious not existing
    entity that does not form a role or purpose. In order to exisit a purpose must be necessary because that is logic and the law demonstrated by the neters,natural, nature. Great post i love to build !!!

7. silent-ra

silent-ra Banned MEMBER

Ratings:
    +7
    Hermes, in search for divine truth, found himself seeking solitude in a rocky and desolate place. He came to a place of rest and gave himself over to meditation. Following the secret instructions of the Temple, he gradually freed his higher consciousness from the bondage of his bodily senses; and, thus released, his divine nature revealed to him the mysteries of the transcendental spheres. [the beginning portion of the narrative Poimandres: The Vision of Hermes found in Wayne B. Chandler’s book "Ancient Future," page 30].

Hotep hiphopolx and Brotha Goodman.

The above quote concerning, Hermes or Thoth, one of the greatest communicators since time began, had gone through a process of mental transmutation. But notice the process and what was needed before the revelation occurred.

First, it was deep, isolated meditation. Notice it was not around a whole bunch of people shaking, passing out money and what not.

Second, and this is important, he was given “secret instructions” possibly by the Priestess/Priest in the Temple. Those secret instructions were able to empower Hermes to rid himself of those earthly bodily hurdles the initiate face and which bounds them to non-understanding.

And then finally the secret instructions revealed what?:

“the mysteries of the transcendental spheres.” And what is that? That is Dark Energy.

My point again is that the initiate’s walk will not be indicative of religious, global evangelism where we see people shouting from every corner and within every building that they are equipped with true ‘salvation’, as it were.
    However, the door is open please if someone can provide, in the historical records, where the great ancients evangelized the concepts of Dark Energy and handed it out freely like chocolates. It’ll be a difficult, if not impossible task indeed as the Goddesses and Gods were not eager to go around telling everybody what they know and what they were capable of doing; and that point was demonstrated by yu hiphopolx with yor gun powder example.

Certain aspects of Dark Energy must remain silent.

So the initiate must come to understand that Dark Energy is a phenomena that binds the Giver and the receiver in the most intimate of moments. And we know that intimate moments are special, private and personal. Thus, it’s a sad and unfortunate example when the potential initiate has been conditioned to the point that they believe that everything they think they know, they are obligated to tell.

8. emanuel goodman

emanuel goodman Well-Known Member MEMBER

social worker
    Ratings:
    +759
    very true

one's heart and passion must be weighed. It is often called the Bes kept sacred trans Best kept secret. This foundation of secrecy among initates is the foundation of all secret orders today!

9. hiphopolx

hiphopolx Well-Known Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +209
    I'm honored by the acknowledgement. I have a ? Where can I find good instructions on meditation. My trob is in the breathing I ordered the Qi Gong DVD but it doesn't play in my player and I been trying to get to the AAS office in brooklyn to trade it in as oppose to just mailing it back.

10. silent-ra

silent-ra Banned MEMBER

Ratings:
    +7
    the honor, by yor interest, is all mine hiphopolx. with respect to meditation, yu have it within yu. yu don't need to buy a book or CD or DVD to teach yu how to meditate. that again is the innocent mistake of the potential initiate teachers.

meditation is at least threefold.

first, it is being quiet and observing.

second, it is reading. but be careful here. the potential initiate will not limit themselves to reading about the Pharaohs and the Pyramids and did Jesus have dreadlocks. important topics, but they have its place and priority.

third, meditation is based on what yu consume in yor body.

these are all aspects of meditation presented to yu hiphopolx for free. be careful when yu have to "order" aspects of the ancient knowledge. this too cannot be supported with the ancient records. be careful.