Black Short Stories : The murder not counted

dangerous

REGISTERED MEMBER
Sep 9, 2005
-Jazzy i want you to know that we got your back.....no matter what, Tiffany said kneeling down beside meat the alter.
I got up and walked back to the pew, first row next to David's mother Kathrine Jacobs, who was busy greeving and putting the blame on me. See i was his wife for 4 months, not long till i killed him huh?Well in this story what goes arounds comes around and for him it came.

After the funeral i walked out of his church crying and saying "why lord why" and them church gowers came runnin over rebuckin me and every thing. So i didnt go tothe graveyard. Instead i went to 'luckies' I needed a drink. The place wasnt packed every one prolly at David's funeral, he was a hot shot here.Always gambaling flirting with the waitresses, starting fights betweenTiny and Smith. He was a fun person to be around,until he started getting a big head about having me for his wife. Theres one thing i hate its black mail, thats something i don't use when i attack.

-Jazzie can i get youanything? asked Norman the bartender. I wped my eyes and put on a faint smile.
-Yeah i need someting real strong um that drink we made together how about that? i said. my mascra was running. I wasnt sad i was happy too happy at that.
-On the house, but why arent you at David's funeral? he asked strinning it up.
A tear fell on the counter.
-i um couldnt Norman see him liek that was jsut so unbareble.
Norman sat the drink onthe tear and faced me.
-Go clean yourself up pretty lady its ok
I went into the bathroom and wiped my fac eoff, fixed my hair and made sure my breast were coming out of my black dress.
When i got back in the bar room. Several men and two woman were ordering drinks. I sat down and sipped my beverage . Come on mr. right its time for fun tonight! Around 5 clock i was tired of waiting for fun so i hoped of the stool and began to walk out when someone bumped into me knocking me to the floor.
-excuse me miss. A tall light skinned guy with hazel eyes held out hi hand. I rolled my eyes!@ Perfect!i didnt take his helping hand.
-don't you have eyes,maybe if u take out htose contacts you could see better.
He laughed
-Rude maybe, my eyes he looked down at my breast.
-ahem im up here! i coughed
-and im drewhe held out his hand again.
i looked at it and smiled.
-Jazzie ja....Moore. i almost said David;slast name.
HE looked at me awakwardley.
-Married?
-No way too young for that. i lied well i wasnt married.
-You wanna hang out? He asked.
I looked back at the bar.
-not here. i replied biting my lip.
he knodded and opened the door for me.
It was nice and cool out, i hope no one saw me so i put on my big black shdes and my hat.
-are you hiding from someone? he asked keeping his eyes infront of him.
-ummm no why? i knew why.
-The shades the hat and ur nearly walking behind me. He took my hand and dragged me beside him.
-Your sexy you know that? he stopped walking and we were face to face.
-Yeah i get that alot, im not looking for a relationship im lookin for one night thats it. A white couple looked at me and rolled their blue eyes.
He laughed then noticed that i was serous.
-No sorry i dotn do freaky things on 1st dates.
What the hell!
-Ok well i guess i picked the wrong guy then huh? i said angrily.
he touched my cheecks.
-Your hot and all but defintaly not worth dieing over, he walked away and left me alone in the street. I threw up my middle finger. I took a taxi to my masion and ran up to my room. I had this house to myself finally.Until i heard something downstairs.

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back