Black Short Stories : The Most Sensual Bath ever Part 2

Discussion in 'Short Stories - Authors - Writing' started by PurpleMoons, Apr 12, 2004.

1. PurpleMoons

PurpleMoons Administrator STAFF

United States
    Ratings:
    +1,102
    She was only 20 years old when she first layed eyes on her baby. Young, beautiful, and sexy as hell! She did'nt have the slightest idea of the passive inner beauty that made men mouth water like an over heated K-9
    on a wretched summers day. Coa-coa brown skin, deep dark eyes that shimmered emaculatly with every blink. She stood about 5ft, 2 inches. A rather short being for her liking, but still her radiance reflected off her as if God himself walked hand in hand with her. She was a young mother. Gave birth to a daughter at the age of 18. Now 2 years later, was her soul reason for her existence. She broke her sheild of purity when she was a fourteen year old baby. Had given herself to a man four years her senoir to feed her curiousity of the sex craze that her girlfriends so frequently engaged in. She cursed those crazy wenches for the over-exaggerated details that they filled her head with. Talking about how good it felt, what he did, and how they left feeling after. She wanted to feel what all the fuss was about, So she did! She had been with her daughters father for four years before she'd gotton pregnant to find that he engaged in the use of that funky smelling herb called dust. She was heartbroken to catch him at an older womens house, who was also a friend of her brother's girlfriend, enjoying fruitfully the effects that this hallucinating plant had on him. He was'nt aware of her presense there, but he knew she visit there quite often. That was the very last time he would ever rejoice in her laughter. She had to think about her unborn child now. besides, the first moment she felt his seed penetrate her egg she had denied him passage to her body. She hated having sex and now she hated it even more once she was pregnant. Although he was her first, he was not her first love. Love had nothing to do with the giving of her body that hurt as if someone ran a forceful fist into her unopened womb. She had her daughter and lost all desire to have relations with anyone ever again.
    Then he saw her," Her baby that is." She was going to say hello to her sister and her little friend that had a crush on her. He was so cute and funny! So she would humor him for a while and get his little heart pumping with excitement as she teased and toy with his boyish nature. They were little drug dealer's for the neighborhood thugs and trying to make themselves a couple of dollars to get their weed to go see the karate movies at the local theater. Just as she reached to touch little Eric's hand, "that was his name," Something clashed down in front of her with a loud thump. A stranger! He annoyed her with his ruddness but respectfully cleared it up by saying, "hi, my name is Kevin, what's your name beautiful?" She stepped back for a minute so that her eyes could adjust to actually see who was now standing in her face. She looked cockeyed at him and chuckled to herself at the lame *** way he attempted to get her attention. Nonetheless, She smiled graciously from the compliment he gave her and told him her name. "My name is Alice but all my friends call me Boogie" She replied, Rolling her eyes and feeling a little embarrass. She hated those names her mother had called her, but what could she do about it, the damage was done "I'm Eric's big brother," he said, as if she was supposed to fall to her knees and kiss his feet," atleast that was how she saw it. She responded with a hello.
    She was'nt attracted to him, so she continue to play and harrass Eric some more. Little did she know, that young man was going to capture her heart and teach her how to soar on the wings of a love so strong and pure that it could scorch the essence of fire.

To be continued!

2. SensualReality

SensualReality Well-Known Member MEMBER

high school student
    Ratings:
    +2
    MORE MADD PROPS you are an excellent writer keep it up come on I want the rest how you gone feed me that lil portion lol I'm jp,but come on wit it Cledus(if that's how you spell his name)lol :hot: :hot: :D

3. $$RICH$$

$$RICH$$ Lyon King Admin. STAFF

United States
    BUSINESS owner
    Ratings:
    +4,177
    awe yeah !! love this story i want mo mo mo !!!
    woooooweeeeeeeeeeee!! tyte drop

4. the_story

the_story Well-Known Member MEMBER

n/a
    Ratings:
    +1
    uhh ohhh nah ya doin yo thang ms.moons, im lovin it...please continue...eager for a part. 3...
    :heart;
    -story

5. PurpleMoons

PurpleMoons Administrator STAFF

United States
    Ratings:
    +1,102
    Thank you for the love fam.
    I'm not much of a writer.
    but I got you, my talented
    brothers and sisters here
    helping me to evolve.