Black Spirituality Religion : The Most Peculiar of All Religions

Discussion in 'Black Spirituality / Religion - General Discussion' started by thePreacher, Apr 7, 2008.

1. thePreacher

thePreacher Banned MEMBER

Agent Of Change
    Ratings:
    +815
    There is a peculiar religion I hear spoken of more and more of late. The high priests of this religion insist that theirs is not a religion at all. Nor, they preach, is it based on faith or belief. They remind me of the so-called non-denominational christian churches which have created a new denomination out of being non-denominational.

The dogma of this most peculiar of all religions is, at its core, just the latest variation on the belief held by atheists that there is no god, there is only man. They seek to pour new wine into this old bottle by misdirection --- misdirection from the Master to our ancestors.

But, therein lies the flaw in their peculiar religion, because we all know, and it can not be denied, that our ancestors DID believe in The One God --- a Divine Being who existed _before_ man.

Sometimes, they, our ancestors, called the One God Nebertcher. Sometimes, they called him Atum. Sometimes, they called him Jesus. Sometimes, they called him Allah. But, our ancestors ALWAYS understood that man was manifest from God, not the other way around.

KEY POINT: When you _critically_ analyze the dogma of this most peculiar of religions, what you will find is that they, unllke our ancestors, _believe_, by _faith_, without proof, that god is a manifestation of man.

And, as with the accounts in the New Testament of demonic spirits, the witnesses of this most peculiar of religions become seriously agitated if anyone dares to come into their midst and start talking about the REAL Jesus.

2. oceolo

oceolo Well-Known Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +15
    I am non-denominational . I can tell you that this is not a new denomination,but rather this is the way it was intended to practice christian faith by going strictly by the bible.

But the guy your talking about sounds like most people on this earth who think that they are more powerful and wiser than GOD

3. Keita Kenyatta

Keita Kenyatta going above and beyond PREMIUM MEMBER

Ratings:
    +3,382

This is incorrect in terms of our ancestors. Our ancestors never separated The Supreme being from themselves. They clearly understood and stated that the "NETER" was in the "NETERU"...we of course are the neteru. Their understanding of this reality became the foundation and developed science of our being able to manifest the NETER which means that we were in the position to label and call ourselves in the english language "GODS and GODDESSES" by applying the science of spiritual development which covered many sciences that had to be destroyed and that outsiders called "the mystery system".

4. thePreacher

Agent Of Change
    Ratings:
    +815
    Should I remind you of what Jesus said about trying to put new wine in old bottles?

What you are claiming is impossible. Today's bible did not exist when Jesus, or Paul, or Moses, or Abraham walked the earth as men. Your bible is a relatively recent event which was written, not by Jesus, or God, but by the hands of men --- men who considered the most bloodthirsty pagan of the four century AD to be a saint.

You would be wise to read through the preface to the King James Version carefully. My experiences with Christians has been that they invariably know less about their bible than those who are its biggest critics. The KJV itself begins with a frank admission, by its own authors, that the bible has ALWAYS been subject to corruption by those the KJV authors call "illmeaning and discontented persons".

You and I agree that there is One God, and that Jesus is his Son. But, where we part company is that I have chosen to follow the teachings of Jesus, while you have chosen to follow the teachings of the bible. They are, often, not the same thing. Six examples of such contradictions can be found in the 5th chapter of the gospel of Matthew.

5. Keita Kenyatta

Ratings:
    +3,382

You are another one with your biblical b.s. that equally had the chance to come into chat and have all those little issues and questions and quirks that you write about addressed. I had an open door to any question you may have wanted to ask and you of your own choice were not there.Since you chose not to come, you also can continue to try to convince yourself of the b.s. you're writing and spouting as if it is true. Have a good day!

6. thePreacher

Agent Of Change
    Ratings:
    +815
    Keita, I have read Walter Willliams' "The Historical Origin of Christianity" twice and, I suspect, am more familiar with its content than you are. On another forum, I submitted a post about a year ago discussing its content, incluiding the Serapis connection. I think it is against the rules for me to post that link here. But, if you private email me, I send you the URL.

I chose not to participate in your little war party the other night because it was clear your aim was not to enlighten, but to e-punch out anyone foolish enough to show up with opinions contrary to your own. That is your style, and is reflected in the title of your book, "Pulling No Punches", which you shamelessly plug at the end of all of your posts -- posts which are most memorable for your peculiar compulsion to use HUGE, OVERSIZED FONTS!

But, hey, I ain't mad at cha. I enjoy our little interchanges.

7. godsmantru

godsmantru Banned MEMBER

Ratings:
    +2
    MAN SHALL NOT LIVE BY BREAD ALONE, BUT BY EVREY WORD THAT PROCEEDS FROM THE MOUTH OF GOD!!!
    It Rests On Ancient Reasoning:
    DO MA'AT AND LIVE!!!!!!!!!

8. Keita Kenyatta

Ratings:
    +3,382

So you and Each1teachone must be related, huh? The presentation was a two hour dialog by Walter Williams which means that he covered more than you pre-judged. That is the problem right there. Your assumptions blocked you from possibly receiving and possibly opening other avenues of thought within yourself. Now as for my presentation? it was purely Biblical...so it would not have been me at all you would have been in disagreement with, it would have been your Bible and all thought processes you have associated with it. Sorry, guess you pre-judged and assumed once again about something you knew nothing about because you were not there. Oh, I write big because I don't have small thoughts...or it could be my glasses I don't have...or maybe I just like the print. What does it matter...except to you?...lol

9. thePreacher

Agent Of Change
    Ratings:
    +815
    No. What blocked me from participating were the antagonistic statements you made leading up to the dialog:

• "LET THEM COME INTO CHAT TONIGHT....PROF. WALTER WILLIAMS WILL BE PLAYING AT 9:00 DEALING WITH ALL THIS NONSENSE!!"
    • "TIME TO TAKE THE GLOVES OFF!!!...LOL"

Just curious .. you do know that I agree with you that the bible has been corrupted, right?

My opinion of the bible has a lot in common with that held by the late Joe Campbell. It is a man-made myth. Yes, it has been edited, and re-edited, and corrupted and then corrupted some more.

But, what you have missed in your rush to deny Jesus is that even the corruptions _symbolically_ reflect the evolutionary progress of man from a confused dualist blaming the outside world for his problems ["The woman made me eat the apple! The White Man is holding us back! Islamic terrorists made me kill those Iraqi civilians!"] to a conscious being of bliss ["Peace I leave with you, my peace I give to you, not as the world giveth"].

The universal consciousness which flows thru the outside world is the same sentient being that flows within you, and I, and white folks, and black folks, and plants, and animals, and even earth and sky.

Man-made myths such as the bible reflect the very real struggle within man to find peace with who, and why, he is. There is syncrety between the myths of Jesus, Krishna, and Heru because all three _symbolize_ the same struggle that _all_ men struggle with.

Of even more importance, if you can bear it, is that the One Divine Consciousness, which the biblical Jesus called his Father, is the Doer who is orchestrating all that occurs -- even the corruption of man-made myths. Now, if you ever care to, calmly and rationally, chat about that, I would be most happy to participate.

10. MenNefer

MenNefer Well-Known Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +21
    "I would" (*Question*?)

Let us say (For role playing sake) that we "soberingly" and simultaneously concluded/realized that we are one consciousness manifesting per different temperaments (Different only to the outside observer though). *Let us* say that this eclipse of our seemingly separated will is only challenged through externally navigating in this illusory realm of differentiation (majority of people included) which/whom incessantly and reciprocally reinforces the idea that our wills are separate. With this in mind, what would be the relevancy/utility of co-signing ANY of these mythological systems?

What role (or significance) does CULTURE have in determining the rules for thinking about HERU and Jesus and oddly even A "Fact"? (The CONTEXT in which they have been presented historically)

We (you and I) already know there is a comparison (Heru/Jesus) but how would you (Herukhuti *abstract ana-lysis*) explain the contrast? (Is there a comparison but no contrast?)

If there is a contrast, in what ways is it manifest via the members of the said Culture.

Sincerly........ Your Dream caricature