Black Hebrew Israelites : The Most High's Army Wake Up Israel

Clyde C Coger Jr

PREMIUM MEMBER
Nov 17, 2006
www.amazon.com
Occupation
Speaker/Teacher/Author
When you say Blacks are you also including the Africans and other dark nations, if so it doesn't matter if they agree with what we say, because if they aren't Israelites whether they are called Christians or not , the Bible is not for them.

Specifically for this conversation, when I use the terms black or so-called blacks, I'm referring to African-Americans.

Black-king

REGISTERED MEMBER
Sep 13, 2011
Specifically for this conversation, when I use the terms black or so-called blacks, I'm referring to African-Americans.
Oh ok, if they agree with keeping the laws in the faith of Christ, then there shouldn't be no problems, you know as the scriptures says our forefathers we called Christians. That's fine as long they dont get mixed up with the religion of Christianity which is based on the Roman Catholic doctrines.

Clyde C Coger Jr

PREMIUM MEMBER
Nov 17, 2006
www.amazon.com
Occupation
Speaker/Teacher/Author
Oh ok, if they agree with keeping the laws in the faith of Christ, then there shouldn't be no problems, you know as the scriptures says our forefathers we called Christians. That's fine as long they dont get mixed up with the religion of Christianity which is based on the Roman Catholic doctrines.

Fair enough, glad we finally reached a clear understanding. For the record, the distinction you make concerning the Roman Catholic Church, steeped in early Christendom, is a valid point.

Latest profile posts

Destee wrote on Jahari Kavi's profile.
Hi Brother @Jahari Kavi ... Welcome Home! Good to see you! YAAAAAY Us! :love:
Destee wrote on Orisons's profile.
Hi Brother @Orisons ... good to see you in the house, stay safe always please :heart:
Destee wrote on Ms Drea's profile.
Hi My Dear Darling Sister! :kiss: :love: :kiss:
Destee wrote on beautifulblkw's profile.
Hi Sister!!!! :wave: :wave: :wave: So good to see you! Thanks for coming home! YAAAAAY! :yaay: Much Love and Peace! :love:
Massey Ferguson Tractors and farm implements for Sale in Africa especially in Botswana, Kenya, Tanzania, Zambia, Ghana, Nigeria and many more. Our tractor company in Africa having huge stock of brand new tractors and farm implements for tractor dealers.