Chief Elder Osiris : The Most Fundamental Issue Facing Afrikan People is Religion !!!

Discussion in 'Chief Elder Osiris' started by Chief Elder Osiris, Nov 22, 2006.

1. Chief Elder Osiris

Chief Elder Osiris Well-Known Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +174
    The Most Fundamental Issue Facing Afrikan People is Religion !!!

Hoteph Beloved Sisters And Brothers:

When the True Warriors of Afrika speak about Religion, it is not an attack on the believers themselves, but an attack on a mental strategy that has overwhelm Black people to the point that they have been wooed into becoming our greatest enemy by becoming believers in a doctrine of a religious belief that numb the Mind of Black people and is the cause for Black people being satisfied in our present condition in the world and religion require that we Black people be all right with such a doctrine to believe in, and that is what make Religion to become fundamental to the life and death of Black people, a life we now live without shame because religion teach us that we must do so and when we do, we are doing that which God has demanded of us to do, so say religion.

So, tell me that such a religious doctrine does not make fools of us, telling us to believe it is better to forgive than to receive and to endure hardship with belief, that it make us to become more God-Like and you tell me that a mental strangle hold of the Mind of Black People is not in effect, causing us to believe that is what God so desire of us to believe and that such a belief will earn us a seat in God kingdom, as long as we suffer long, without complaining and always remain to be loving toward evil and constantly be forgiving of those that do evil against us and spitefully use us, as we submit to the religious teaching that endorse such a attitude and behavior to be expressed by the religious believer ?

There are some Black Folks that have the gall to refer to Religion as being trivial in view of the cause and effect which is the reason for Black so call Afrikan People being in the condition we now are in today, all who submit to such a religious belief become an enemy to themselves when Freedom and independence is the goal to be reached.

The most fundamental issue facing Black people today is the fact that religion has the Mind of Black folks locked up in a maze of Lies and acts of deception, to the degree Black people have lost all desire to Think independently from all religious teaching, having no knowledge of whom we Black folks are and religiously have no desire to Learn of ourselves, a Mental state that verify the tampering with the Divine Mind of Black people has occurred, which has cause Black people to ignore the Truth in favor of the religious lies the New Human Being Mind now bow to, its the belief factor of Black people which prevent us from knowing What God Is, the meaning of the Universe, and the relationship our Black selves are to It All. ( GOD )

Afrika and the Afrikan will never be free as long as the devil religion is in charge of the Afrikan Mind, it is religion that prevent Black folks from knowing the requirement for Afrika and the Afrikan Freedom, and yes, religion is and has been so successful in controlling the Mind of Black people to the extent that Black people do not know whom, while in Hell, we are, and it is a people that know nothing about their Divine Past that now worship their present, looking only toward a Time that is not connected to the Past, which produce the present, and taking all thoughts for the Future, yet not knowing, to master the knowledge of the Past, using that knowledge to secure the presence, give you the power to influence the next day, which will become today, which make the two most important tense of Time to be the Past and Present, so to know not this Reality is the making of a Mental slave and I ask you beloved, what is the Mental status of Black Folks today in this World and only a fool take pleasure in lying about the cause and effect of the Fool Life, which is caused by religion and you tell me that the major cause of our down fall, which is religion, is trivial in the scheme of things that have caused a once Divine Nation to become a Dying Nation and the fool hearted has the audacity to make claim that religion is not fundamental to the condition of Black people today ?

Case and point, what Black so call Afrikan in her or his original Mind, would mourn the death of the likes of a P W Botha and go as far to tell Black people that we must forgive Botha and show him nothing but love and this must be the attitude and behavior we must show to all likes of a Botha, past and present, why, because religion says that we must, and I say, all and any Black so call Afrikan, serve to be the major reason Afrika and Black so call Afrikan people are in our present condition in the world today and will remain in such a condition as long as we allow religion to dictate our Black Lives, a dictation that is grounded in Evil, lies and acts of deception and is something we have allowed to be so powerful in our lives today, as we label it to be trivial in serving to be the cause for our passive ignorance, concerning the cause and effect of our Life condition in the world today.

The dishonesty of Black people never cease to amaze me when it come to the way we behave toward our Enemy, as we embrace the weapon used to destroy an entire Black Nation, religion, what a pitiful people we have become, as we love the weapon ( Religion ) that destroyed our virginity to Evil.

You may take it or leave it alone, the Truth remain as is, either way, and my Love for Black people maintain itself, based on my ability to recognize the Truth and the cause and effect that have Black people behaving dishonestly concerning our present condition in the world today.

Woe unto You That Know Not the Value Of Divine Knowledge, Which Prevent You From Breaking The Code Of The Black Life, An Ignorance We Posses, Caused by the Human Being, whom We Now Proudly Confess To Be, As Our Present Condition Verify The Error Of Such a Mind Inaction.-osiris

Let Those Of Us That Is Wise and Can See, Understand What Has Just Been Shared With You. -Osiris

When We Are Unaware Of The Truth, Then A Lie Appear To Be The Truth, And we Do Not and Will Not Know the Difference, Because We Are Mentally Locked Into Believing, The Level Where Lies Reside and Truth do not.-osiris

We Can Believe That We Do not Know to be truth, But it is required for Us To Know That Which is True, to do other wise is the action of a Fool, caught up in the activity of the Human Being Mind, A Mind Full Of Mischief, Lies and Deception.-osiris

The Truth, Black Folks Despise The Truth and we now suffer for being so dis piteous before the World.-osiris

A Fool can only be convinced by a Fool, but a wise man is aware of them both.-osiris

The greatest enemy facing black people today is religion and the Satanic Media of america and the western world and running a close third is Black People, an enemy to ourselves.-osiris

In life there is an internal door way to Truth and Reality and in such an environment, there reside the revelation of the answers truly desired about God, Universe, and the divine Self, the True healer of the Body Life organs.-osiris

Visit our Web sight at:

www.fwiamsrm. com and voice your concerns as well.

The Code, Divine Being, Know Thyself !!!

How Pitiful And Shameless We Black Folks Have Become In The World Today, Not Knowing Which Way Is And Which Way Is Not, What Is Going and What Is Coming.-osiris

Let Those Who are Wise Understand What has Just Been Shared With You.-osiris

In america it should be, it must be for the Black Minds in america, Freedom and not a perpetuation of endless acts of survival, the Divine First Way Nature of Black folks, happen to be Freedom.-osiris

So It Is, And so It shall Be!!!-osiris

The Truth, The Negro Despise The Truth And Serve to Be a Traitor to The Black Race!!!-osiris

Beloved, Only The Devil Is Displeased Concerning This Revelation, As I Share With you The Truth, Having No Concern With What Your Behavior Will Be Toward Me, Because I Follow The Path So Charted For Me By Our Ancient Divine Cosmic Ebonite Ancestors, As I Have Only Love For You Who Know, and Know Not.-osiris

Date, Time And Place can be assigned to Truth and Lies, but Sound Profound Reasoning and Logic, Bed Down only with Truth-osiris

Remain strong and always be alert, taking no one for granted.-osiris

Free your Mind and conquer Fear and the Black Divinity will return, bringing the Liberation of the Divine Black so call Afrikan Nation, which is now divided and fearful of God in this life, because of the devil religion.-osiris

The Truth, Black folks Despise The Truth, Thus serve as a sign of how hateful we are toward the You of ourselves and how well programmed we Black Folks are.-osiris

I come sharing the Truth not with arrogance, but with the Divine
    meekness so required of me by our Ancient Cosmic Dark ancestors.-osiris
    >
    > The Truth is not to be claimed, it require that it be known and
    understood, relinquishing all irrational emotions, attributes of Lies
    and act of deception.-osiris

I Will Present The Truth Wherever I Can Get Truth An Appearance,
    Even In The Midst Of Black Folks Fears and Divisiveness! !! -osiris
    >
    > Here Is Loving the Black So Call Afrikan,Even In Spite Of
    Yourselves!! !-osiris
    >