Black People : The Most Dangerous Enemies - Black Police Officers

Discussion in 'Black People Open Forum' started by soulosophy, May 20, 2009.

1. soulosophy

soulosophy Well-Known Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +123
  2. Keita Kenyatta

Keita Kenyatta going above and beyond PREMIUM MEMBER

Ratings:
    +3,382
    As tragic as this was, it is simply a reflection of a reality that we had better come to grips with...and it is this; "There does not exist anyone more dangerous on this planet than a Black Man or Woman who is working in the service of White People"...on any level and in any occupation as it regards the effect on other human beings. What we see here is "the physical attack". Well what about the so called educators who do to our children's minds exactly what you saw the police physically do to that boys body? What about the Ministers who do to our Spirits exactly what you saw the police physically do to his body?

This video is nothing more than the "physical manifestation" of the same beat down and abuse that happens to us on the "inside" that goes unseen to our minds and spirits....and that damage is worse than the physical one we go through....because the internal one is the one we tend to pass on from generation to generation.

3. oldiesman

oldiesman Well-Known Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +120
    keita,again you've hit the nail right on the head,i haven't had much trouble with the law,but what few run ins i've had have come from black cops,i've never had a problem with a white one and i've lived in some rough hoods.

4. Khasm13

Khasm13 STAFF STAFF

United States
    Ratings:
    +4,472
    anyone remember that black cop that furious styles gave the bizness in
    boyz n da hood?

ish aint changed...

one love
    khasm

5. Zulile

Zulile Well-Known Member MEMBER

HR/Finance
    Ratings:
    +103

Truth!

6. Destee

Destee destee.com STAFF

United States
    Ratings:
    +9,684
    Peace and Blessings Family,

How can any Black Woman or Man ... in any PARTICULAR job position ... provided (or allowed) by the same system that employs most ... be the "Most Dangerous Enemy?"

It could be said that the most dangerous enemy was our Ancestors that suckled white folks babies at their breast ... instead of letting the baby die, and insuring their own death.

It could be said that the most dangerous enemy was our Ancestors that worked for free, providing the very wealth that sustains this current system.

It could be said that every single one of you, that work and contribute to the tax structure of your locality, municipality, etc., ... providing the very money that pays the salaries of police officers ... are the "Most Dangerous Enemies."

It could be said that President Barack Obama, the LEADER of one of the greatest police forces in the world, is the most dangerous enemy.

It could even be said, that the Sisters and Brothers that point fingers at other Sisters and Brothers, who strive to find fault in what others are doing, rather than speaking on their own shortcomings (as if they have none) ... are the most dangerous enemies.

I mean ... really ... where does it stop. When do we stop pointing fingers at each other, for simply trying to survive and pay our bills, in this system that mistreats us all. Everyone ... each one of us ... contribute in some way or another to the status quo (the service of white people), yet we want to point fingers at the Sisters and Brothers that we think are worse ... more dangerous ... than we are.

I guess if it makes you feel better, special, more conscious, more advanced, whatever ... to think the worst of another Sister or Brother ... have at it.

:heart:

Destee

7. Keita Kenyatta

Ratings:
    +3,382

8. Destee

Destee destee.com STAFF

United States
    Ratings:
    +9,684
    Brother Keita ... the above alone, indicts us all, for we all work in the service of white people.

If i'm wrong, please correct me ... but what job, occupation, business, etc., does not feed into this system?

Aren't we all (or at least most of us) working to eat, have shelter, etc., just like our Ancestors?

Yeah, we can point to this Brother, or that Sister, that may have more influence, do their job better than another, work harder, earn more ... subsequently proving by some measure you've created ... that they are more dangerous than another.

But what happens when you stop at police? Oh yeah, you already said, Obama is the most dangerous, i guess you mean after the police? What of the Brothers that sell drugs in our communities, what of the Brothers that take the very lives of other Brothers, what of the Sisters that leave the raising of their children to chance?

I guess when you finish with this group ... police ... you'll start in on them.

There's a long list of Black People that can be accused ... of which i'm sure yall are not included ... so take your time.

It would be nice if yall could show us how you live ... not in the service of white people ... but i guess you'll get to that eventually.

Destee

9. Keita Kenyatta

Ratings:
    +3,382

10. Destee

Destee destee.com STAFF

United States
    Ratings:
    +9,684
    Brother Keita ... do you work / contribute / support ... the service of white people in any way?

Destee