Black Spirituality Religion : The Moors are indeed fantastic ...

Discussion in 'Black Spirituality / Religion - General Discussion' started by Keita Kenyatta, Feb 15, 2012.

1. Keita Kenyatta

Keita Kenyatta going above and beyond PREMIUM MEMBER

Ratings:
    +3,382
    The Moors are indeed fantastic and preserved the knowledge of ancient Kemet. I don't want to thank them on any level although I respect their contributions to our legacy. Did they mess up?....yeah...AND BIG TIME!!! They were all up in white women's underwear like they had a license and like it was the first time they ever had any booty. They taught all our technology to those white people only to have the white people turn it back on them. Of the 5 groups of Moors, only two groups remembered that they were Afrakan and fought against the Arabs. They gave the Columbus the maps to get to this land and was on two of his ships. The equally gave The United States permission to become a new nation. The other three groups helped to enslave us due to the fact that they were Arabinized. What people don't see is the whole story. What we are going through today is the direct result of what the Moors did and did not do.

And the Black man still hasn't learned!!...they were totally ruling Europe...Spain, Germany, Russia, Italy, France, Ireland, and everyplace. What's happening to us right now is on some serious revenge ish!!! White people were not going to have our people ruling theirs. They were not going to sit by and watch our Black men sleeping with the best (if that even exist) of their women!!! They even had a contract in one district whereby that white district had to turn over 100 white virgin women to them for their harems for 90 years! No, I don't want to get started on them because me and them have a love/hate relationship. Yes, they were amazing and that history needs to be taught because that's the only history that's going to let us see white people and understand white people for exactly who they are and what their nature is!!

A thorough understanding of that history will let all of us know that we are in a state of war and that all of this today is nothing more than a continuation of what started back then.

2. rep self

rep self Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +1
    Just ill intentions in slow motion my beloved as life is to death. White exists where time money and disease do since none of these things r ur creation u need not maintain its concepts nor try to understand un righteousness. No two dna fingerprint voice bodily elemental genetics nor collective mental anatomy are alike. U can't duPlicate origin. If war exists peace does so find some cause ur favored

3. Omowale Jabali

Omowale Jabali The Cosmic Journeyman PREMIUM MEMBER

United States
    Creative Industrialist
    Ratings:
    +9,585
    I was watching a Women's Forum this morning on C-SPAN and a few things came to mind. On the panel was an an "Arabised" light-skinned sister from the Sudan (Muslimah) and a darker-skinned sister from the Southern Sudan (Christian). It had me thinking about how this light-skinned (Islamic) "mulatto-theocracy" has been super-imposed upon traditional/indienous African cultures, and then the growing trend within "sub-Saharan" Africa toward "Christian" evangelism.

We are heading towards a major showdown between these two "faiths" as witnessed in Sudan, Somalia, Ethiopia, Uganda, Kenya, Nigeria and yes, even the Congo. The problem I see is that for those of us in the Diaspora to oppose Islam, we then side with western imperialism. If we side with Islamists, then we side with Arab imperialism across Africa, and BOTH have been guilty of genocide against indigenous African cultural groups, some of which are becoming virtually extinct (such as Tawargha in Libya and Twa groups in Congo).

The problem I have with the "Moors" is related to the above. Notice that some of our brethren who hold up the Prophet Noble Dew Ali fail to recognize that the treaty he endorsed between the US and Morocco at the same time sanctioned Morocco's role in the slave trade, and this included the trade with neighboring Mauitania ("Moorland"). Slavery exists to this day in Mauritania but the west remains silent.

I notice something else in the Diaspora. Without exception, the so-called Moorish and "Black Muslim" roups tend to have what I refer to as a "mulatto aristocracy" pecking order within their leadership hierarchy. You are correct. We are in a state of war and this has been the condition long before the advent of Islam and Christianity.

4. Shikamaru

Shikamaru Well-Known Member MEMBER

United States
    Ratings:
    +1,989
    This ...as well as other reasons is why I've dumped both Islam and Christianity.

5. Omowale Jabali

Omowale Jabali The Cosmic Journeyman PREMIUM MEMBER

United States
    Creative Industrialist
    Ratings:
    +9,585

I hear you.

6. Asomfwaa

Asomfwaa Well-Known Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +2,564
    HOTEP

I wrote an allegory on this matter:

--

I did not include the information on virgins, not knowing it. Thanks.

I personally do not raise the Moors or the Dahomey. When we pour libations, we must pour them to those who brought Africa to us, not to those who took us away.

HOTEP

7. ang-EL

ang-EL Well-Known Member MEMBER

United States
    Ratings:
    +50
    We...the Moorish-Americans are in full fruition of the attrocities that our ancestors have committed on this Earth. It does not negate our lineage to them..."no Man can change his decent nature unless his power extends beyond the great God of the Universe". The Noble Prophet Drew Ali has tought us that "through sin and disobediance every nation has suffered slavery". Because "We began to practise or amalgamate into the customs of the pale skinned nations of Eruope and strayed after gods of whom we knew nothing".

And I admit that the NOI seems to exalt their lighter skinned members to the status of Minister...I have not seen this in the Moorish Science Temple of America...I would not stand for it..

Our history isnt all good and it isnt all bad it is what it is...We do not try and disacociate oursevles with our Moorish history simply because there is some true embarrasement and humilliation...We the so-called blacks, negros, and coloreds are thier decendants...good bad and ugly...It is our last strong-hold and it is our Nationality like it or not. The truth cannot change or pass away...Noble Drew Ali liked us with our ancestors and revealed to us who we are and what we are supposed to be doing on this Earth besides shucking and jiving. He was commissioned to bring us back into the constitutional fold and proclaim our status as other Citizens of the World have....People from all over the Earth are recognized through their nationalities....from Nigerians, to Egyptians, to Somalians, to the Irish, Polish, etc. Every one on the planet is recognized through nationhood accept for the so-called negro, black and colored....so-called African-Americans...who named you that? When did Africa become a nation? It was a continent with over 52 nations the last time I checked. Our bro's and sis's from Africa demonstrate through nationality, and so do the people from all other continents and YOU MUST DO THE SAME IF WE ARE TO EVER BE RECOGNIZED BY THE FAMILIES OF NATIONS. I thank Noble Drew Ali for being obediant to his divine mission of telling you and I who and what we were prior to the genocidal Spanish Inquisition slavery episode that our ancestors suffered.
    Drew Ali & Marcus Garvey
    [​IMG]

8. skuderjaymes

skuderjaymes Contextualizer Synthesizer MEMBER

Japan
    independent thoughtist thinker, context linker
    theory to application to discussion to percussion
    Ratings:
    +6,043
    Islam and Christianity are abstract conceptual frameworks animated by a single common denominator.. Men. And Islam or no Islam.. Christianity or no Christianity.. men have been and will be killing men.. everything you see happening under the banner of religion is the will of men. And those men use religion as a tool in the same way they use metals to make guns and bombs. Guns are doing the killing, why is no one renouncing metal? .. or chemistry?.. or any of the other tools used to create all of the death and destruction. The slave trade was made possible by ships.. why not renounce sailing also? How ridiculous would that be? At the end of the day, it comes down to the will of men.. A religion is nothing but a rationalization applied after the fact. A man walks into a coffee shop and detonates a bomb that kills him and everyone else.. That's not islam that did that.. nor is it the manufacturer of his shoes.. or the manufacturer of the components he used to make the bomb.. it's the will of a man to kill for his own purposes. To call it religion is to miss the point.. to miss the fact that men can so easily be convinced to do such horrible things. To join an army and point their weapons at others and shoot them dead. To drop bombs on whole cities. To murder and maim and rape. When those horrible things are done, is it religion or capitalism or nationalism... or is it just the murderous nature of man?..

..context is everything.

9. ru2religious

ru2religious Well-Known Member MEMBER

United States
    Ratings:
    +1,891
    Revenge is the key to their aka white peoples ignorance!!!

Peace Ru2religious

10. jamesfrmphilly

jamesfrmphilly going above and beyond PREMIUM MEMBER

United States
    retired computer geek
    Ratings:
    +13,731

Users found this page by searching for:

1. moors spirituality

2. spirituality of the moors

3. moors white woman

4. spiritual moors women