Black People : The Moor Movie (wonder if it will ever be finished or released) Michael Jai White

I was just speaking with one of my affluent partners about all of this and he assured me that set one of our people are indeed in the same position as they were in the 1960's. He stated that from corporations, to loans, to banking to being able to maintain a job that pays them well is the sole reason why they have said or did nothing. He stated that the structure of white supremacy is such that they basically have to go through white people for everything that they do or want to do. He stated that it isn't that they don't know the truth, it's just that they aren't going to cut their own throat by revealing the truth in a system that they rely upon to make money and business deals. ENOUGH SAID!!!!

we can control what we teach in privet.

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back