Black People : The Moor Movie (wonder if it will ever be finished or released) Michael Jai White

Discussion in 'Black People Open Forum' started by Keita Kenyatta, Jan 23, 2013.

1. Keita Kenyatta

Keita Kenyatta going above and beyond PREMIUM MEMBER

Ratings:
    +3,382
    This is from 2010....very few know about this and to my knowledge it has either never been finished or released.

2. Keita Kenyatta

Ratings:
    +3,382
    Check this out. At the end of the preview I saw on the screen where they are basically looking for investors for this movie. Once I saw that I began to get a little pissed off as I thought about all the wealthy black people in this country...and yet here we have people begging for investors. So what's the problem? The problem goes back to set number one of our people and the fear that we have as it regards white people and our own reality. This only reveals to me that there are those of our people who do not want their names associated with something that they are afraid might label them or cause the greater white society to ostracize them from their so called peers. Oh yes!! It's very clear to me why this movie hasn't come out or why our own affluent people haven't invested it it.

3. ang-EL

ang-EL Well-Known Member MEMBER

United States
    Ratings:
    +50
    I f
    I feel you there fam. I feel that there has been so much debriefing of the Moorish consciousness that people our people cannot identify with the significance of a movie of this magnitude. The thing is that I truly believe that a movie is the only way in which the message will truly get out about the Moors. There are many that just dont have a clue. My mother was in her 50's before she heard of her Moorish ancestors and that was because I told her. Amazing that someone could be on this earth 50 years and not here anything about one of the greatest Empires the earth has seen.

But yeah movies and media is the only way to mass educate. But it has been used to miseducate as I am sure you already know!

4. Keita Kenyatta

Ratings:
    +3,382
    For me it's deeper than this because right now, set number one of our people who could care less about the Motherland and who are avid Muslims, Christians and people of affluent wealth who understand that our memory has been wiped...and who are in a position to financially make sure that the truth gets out, could really less give a F***,....especially if the truth contradicts their BELIEF. Even when terminology like the "FOUNDING FATHERS" is used, very few know that they are talking about US!!!!

5. Keita Kenyatta

Ratings:
    +3,382
    I was just speaking with one of my affluent partners about all of this and he assured me that set one of our people are indeed in the same position as they were in the 1960's. He stated that from corporations, to loans, to banking to being able to maintain a job that pays them well is the sole reason why they have said or did nothing. He stated that the structure of white supremacy is such that they basically have to go through white people for everything that they do or want to do. He stated that it isn't that they don't know the truth, it's just that they aren't going to cut their own throat by revealing the truth in a system that they rely upon to make money and business deals. ENOUGH SAID!!!!

6. Corvo

Corvo navigator of live MEMBER

United States
    Furniture maker, a sculptor, and fight instructor
    Ratings:
    +1,771
    we can control what we teach in privet.

7. Therious

Therious Banned MEMBER

United States
    Ratings:
    +1,398
    Been searching on the web for more information. I hope this is produced, even if the go the indie social media rout and fund it by small donations.

8. Gridlock

Gridlock Active Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +7
    I would love to see this. If im not mistaken MJW, has directed a couple of movies (Blood and Bone) to name one. (mostly catering to martial arts). would love for them to get historical as possible from Alhambra etc.

Users found this page by searching for:

1. michael jai white the moor

2. the moor movie

3. moors movie

4. the moor movie michael jai white,
  5. movie about the Moors?,
  6. michael jai white investors,
  7. movie about the Moors.,
  8. MICHAEL JAI WHITE MOVIE THE MOOR