Black People : The Modern Rome

Discussion in 'Black People Open Forum' started by African_Prince, Oct 8, 2005.

1. African_Prince

African_Prince Well-Known Member MEMBER

United States
    Ratings:
    +48
    Will Western civilization ever decline and fall? What could possible bring about the destruction of the Western 'empire' and how soon do you think this will happen? Just a question.

2. militant

militant Well-Known Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +3
    The development of the third world Africa. For the simple reason that most of the world's resources are located in Africa. Because Africa remains underdeveloped, its resources are exported to the European countries and America where they are needed. Should Africa become developed, then there will be a competition for the use of its resources between Africa and the rest of the world. And you know who wins that one - the person who sits on the resources. Thats why it is in the Global interest to keep Africa continually underdeveloped. Where do I get this from? Look at the scarcity of resources China is already causing. The price of platinum and steel is shooting through the roof since China is using them to sustain its growth. The price of oil is following suit and will continue to rise.

3. Kwango_Likemba

Kwango_Likemba Well-Known Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +11
    Consider that millions around the World hate America & Europe…more and more people of the Third World are "anti-globalization" because they are affected by Europe & U.S 'evil, hostile, inimical, perverse, and terrorist' policies, past and present. ALL this hate will destroy Western civilization (dominance). Naturally, the Western civilization depriving peoples around the world will have a devastating consequence on its future.

4. Kwango_Likemba

Kwango_Likemba Well-Known Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +11
    I also think the reign of the Beast will last 500 more years… Millions around the word (especially Black African peoples) must brake the Eurocentric psychological oppression in themselves, and reeducate themselves.

5. Therious

Therious Banned MEMBER

United States
    Ratings:
    +1,398
    IT IS ALREADY DECLINING, YES THESE WHITE NATIONS WILL FALL AS BLACK NATIONS ONCE DOMINATED THEN FELL. WHAT GOES UP MUST COME DOWN, AS MORE AND MORE BLACKS BECOME CONSCIOUS THE MORE UNSTABLE WHITES WILL BE. MILLITANT PUT IT BEST, WITH THE RISE OF AFRICA AND MORE IMPOIRTANT AFRICAN MILITARIES SUCH AS CHINA (WHO I DONT SEE THE U.S. ATTACKING EVEN THOUGH THEY THE U.S. ARE ANTI COMMUNISM) WHITES WILL HAVE NO MEANS OF DOMINATION. =\

6. n2deepthings

n2deepthings Active Member MEMBER

United States
    Ratings:
    +4
    the American empire which is now the Modern Rome is unraveling as we speak, in my opinion it has at the short end another 50 years at most 100. There is no way to predict what will bring about the end, however when you look at the havoc on the enviroment, the displacement of peoples, the destruction of species, the amount of negative karma built up over the past 500 years, America and her allies and assigns face something that will be beyond man's ability to handle.

7. Deepvoice

Deepvoice Well-Known Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +4
    Within a 100 years? I can't see America being reduced to the level of any particular African country in that time frame, but I do believe that all things have a season. Meaning, one day western civilization will come to an end. I don't think it will be a pretty sight because after the death of all old kings there will always be chaos before the coming of the new one.