she always comes in the computer lab...
-slim, wide hips, coke shaped, with a bubble LOL
-about 5"5
-she has long dark hair
-her complexion is like...coffe with milk kinda
-she smells good
-french manicure
-nice juicy lips
-she dresses not too conservative, but really classy...blouse, suit, long boots, capri...hoops, pearl earings..
-She usually wears black, brown, beige, creme...which goes along with her complexion, i figured those are her favorite colors
-her books are always with her, she wears glasses, she's always doing her homework in her little corner, stays focus...i figured she's smart
-when her phone rings and she starts to talk: articulates, coherent, vocabulary, voice...she has it all
-her walk is mean
-she always looks confident and about her business...she don't talk to no one
- always in a hurry

i usually approach women like it's nothing, tell them exactly what i'm thinking, and let things go from there

but her...i never talked to her....i want to...but something always stops me...and i end up cursing myself out like JOHN, GO AND TALK TO HER, this is not you...
but everytime i'm in the computer labb typing up some papers...she's always there, typing her papers...and i never had the courage to talk to her...till this day...as i'm typing this...she's two chairs away from me LOL
shiit is crazy...reminds me of HELLO by LIONEL RICHIE!

Ever happened to you? ever come across a girl that just flips you and turn you into something that 's not you, something that contradicts your actual persona...something unexpected!!
you start behaving differently...or let's say you were confident, you suddently lose all of that...u scared to make a move because u scared to mess up

Silko

Yeah....I think everyone's been there before. For the Sistas, it's a particular Black man. For the Brothas, it's a partiular Black woman that's simply irresistible.

She touches us at the very core of our soul...awe inspiring...tongue-tying...jaw droppin'...absolutely petrifying. But, for some reason, she brings a smile to our face, joy in our hearts, and makes us forget about everything at that very moment. Hell, we might even forget to breathe. :lol:

It could be her style, her skin complexion, her perfume, her walk, the tone of her voice, her wit or her intellect. Whatever it is...it's soul-touching, undeniable and renders us weak to her very presence.

I feel you, Bruh. Walk it off....if you can.

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

surely we all been at this point at some time in our lives
i agree with monetary

often we freeze up not wanting to say the wrong thing or something
just relax be yourself and speak you mind or feeling but move slow
trust me she notice you noticing her . i've been there and done that !

Mannnnnnnnn Listen............

Silko said:
she always comes in the computer lab...
-slim, wide hips, coke shaped, with a bubble LOL
-about 5"5
-she has long dark hair
-her complexion is like...coffe with milk kinda
-she smells good
-french manicure
-nice juicy lips
-she dresses not too conservative, but really classy...blouse, suit, long boots, capri...hoops, pearl earings..
-She usually wears black, brown, beige, creme...which goes along with her complexion, i figured those are her favorite colors
-her books are always with her, she wears glasses, she's always doing her homework in her little corner, stays focus...i figured she's smart
-when her phone rings and she starts to talk: articulates, coherent, vocabulary, voice...she has it all
-her walk is mean
-she always looks confident and about her business...she don't talk to no one
- always in a hurry

i usually approach women like it's nothing, tell them exactly what i'm thinking, and let things go from there

but her...i never talked to her....i want to...but something always stops me...and i end up cursing myself out like JOHN, GO AND TALK TO HER, this is not you...
but everytime i'm in the computer labb typing up some papers...she's always there, typing her papers...and i never had the courage to talk to her...till this day...as i'm typing this...she's two chairs away from me LOL
shiit is crazy...reminds me of HELLO by LIONEL RICHIE!

Ever happened to you? ever come across a girl that just flips you and turn you into something that 's not you, something that contradicts your actual persona...something unexpected!!
you start behaving differently...or let's say you were confident, you suddently lose all of that...u scared to make a move because u scared to mess up

You're messing up by not approaching her. What you waiting for--the next man to scoop her up? Women LOVE confidence. This young lady probably gets approached alllllllllllllllllllll the time but your approach should be well-planned and confident. Step to her like she is worthy of you! She's all that but you know what........... so are you!
Show her that you are a man of substance and invite her to a cerebral event like a poetry reading or museum exhibit but do your research on the poet or exhibit before you go so you have something to talk about on your date.
Also, make sure you're approaching her for the right reasons. Make sure you see more than the impression she makes--long hair, pretty face, etc. Women can tell when a man is just after 1 thing.

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back