Chief Elder Osiris : The Mind That Is Choking The Life Out Of Afrika Is Forgiveness Of Our Enemy !!!

Discussion in 'Chief Elder Osiris' started by Chief Elder Osiris, Oct 29, 2006.

1. Chief Elder Osiris

Chief Elder Osiris Well-Known Member MEMBER

Jan 3, 2002
    The Mind That Is Choking The Life Out Of Afrika Is Forgiveness Of Our Enemy !!!

Hoteph Beloved Sisters And Brothers:

As long as Black people structure our Lives by a religious standard that has been created by people that have a history of lying and abusing Black people, be you in Afrika or else where on this Planet, we Black people will remain incapable of Seeing Things as they actually are, thus preventing us from knowing what actually is the cause that is creating the effect upon our Black Life in Afrika and the world over.

Ignorance mixed with arrogance is the mental action of a Fool and a fool is the victim of Mind manipulation in such a precise way, it is undetectable by the fool, even when the evidence of the fool action show to be to the detriment of the Life of a fool.

It is the sick Mind that desire not to be reasonable and logical in looking for the Truth and that which is real that is causing Afrika and the Afrikan condition to the point it has put the Afrikan Life in a choking position and the present condition of Afrika show that the Afrikan Lifeline is being squeezed to the point of both physical and Spiritual death and in our last dying breath, we whisper to our enemy, the strangler, we forgive you.

Now if such a mentality is not based on the religious teaching of the strangler, then whose hand is it that is around Afrika and the Afrikan neck, choking the Life of sound and profound reasoning out of the Black mind ?

So tell me, is it a Divine virtue in forgiving evil that has attacked the Mind and body of Black people, is such an act, is in keeping with the universal principal of self- preservation, a Law of the Universe written in the Soul, as the Mind is capable of being switched to believe contrary to the Principal Law of the Universe, by the deceiver and lying action of evil people that is so vainly full of themselves, to the level they have gotten Black people to believe that they are superior over us ( Black People ) because of the paleness of their pigment, as they have indoctrinated us to believe that everything that is pale in comparison to our Blackness is of God and is sent to us to do God bidding on this planet ?

To forgive a fool for the destructive action taken against a wise man, is the action of a fool and does imply that it is evil that over come Divine Justice, should a victim of a oppressive and murderous attack against you, be forgiven for such an evil act, and should it be the victim that cry our for the opportunity to reconcile with evil, as if evil is capable of being reconciliatory.

Every since Evil entered our Black House and deceived our Divine Ancestors, by taking advantage of their Divine innocence to the action of lying and deceiving, it has been the Afrikan riding the death boat of forgiveness of our enemy and do you desire to see where the death boat of forgiveness has gotten us as Black people, in our own House, then first of all, Run Black Woman and Man, Run and fetch your Mirror and See the horror of a Black forgiving Nation and then turn and look at your House and tell me if you really can See the condition it is now in, and I say, no you can not See for looking, and by looking, you have been conditioned to sense that all is well with Afrika in her present state and you who are able only to look at Afrika, it be you that condemn the action of President Robert Mugabe and his warriors that choose to See what we are looking at regarding Afrika and the Afrikan condition and with such a view, we are qualified to know the Hand that is Choking the Divine Mind out of the Black Afrikan.

What Wise and Divinely informed Afrikan that will make such a statement as Afrika is not capable of being under the control of the Black Afrikan anymore, such a statement will come from an Afrikan that has been made to be a fool.

The Afrikan in pursuit for Divine Justice, a Life that will bring Harmony, Order, Balance to the Black Afrikan Life, a Life that will be enclosed in experiencing the Blissfulness of Life, if that is our target Goal, then which way we must Travel to attain that goal, certainly it is not our present condition, and most certainly not a Time that is yet to come, ( Future ) so it must be our Divine Past we must fight to conquer again, because it is our Black Divine past that is the Black reality, a reality of a people that needed not to forgive, only to know what God Is, the Meaning of the Stars, and our Black Life relationship to IT ALL.

Beloved, if I am to forgive my enemy, then who is to protect me from my enemy, because I hear no requirement being placed on the enemy, therefore, if we resign to accept all things as is in regarding to the Black Life present condition, then where is the Divine Justice to come from, please do not tell me God, because God has equipped you to do for yourself ?

Here we Black folks are, we have capitulate to the religious doctrine of our Enemy, whose religious theme is forgiveness, but yet I see it only apply to the Victims of Evil and not to Evil because it is evil that is committing the Crime of Injustice toward Black People, so tell me, where is the Divine Virtue in the Victim forgiving Evil, when Evil is incapable of acknowledging the evil of their ways, as it operate without a conscious of self- condemnation, which prevent an act of repentance and atonement to the evil action that has been directed toward Black Afrikan People and Afrika as a Black Afrikan Continent.

Here is the Path Black Folks must travel, that is if Afrika and Black Afrikans are to ever become divine again, All those that carry the sting of Evil that are in Afrika, must go, going mean either physically or economically, meaning handing over control of Afrika commercial and technical Infrastructure, what good is political power without economic power, therefore Black Afrikans must regain control of the Land of Afrika, Land is the foundation for civilize economic order, a people indigenous to the Land and is not in control of the Land, the people perish, so I ask, take a Look at Afrika Black People and tell me what do you See of those people condition, a people of over Five Hundred Million Strong, which is only my estimate, which I am sure is off, yet we do not have a pot to piss in to call our own, whereby we make the determining decision concerning Afrika and Black Afrikan people, as we gleeful sit on our stool of forgiveness, running interference for those that oppress and now control Afrika

A Fool we have become and a Fool we will remain, as long as we wear the dunce cap of religious forgiveness.

Forgiveness has it place in the proper order of Life action, if I am accidental harmed by others, then I carry the power of Divine forgiveness, any action taken without malice or fore thought and situation happen without spontaneous or premeditation action, with the proper repentance and a willingness to compensate for the harm done, then Divine Forgiveness is an order to be rendered.

Forgiveness is not to be given under the expectation you will be given something in return, you know, like if I forgive my enemy I will receive eternal Life with Jesus, because such is the Hand that is choking the Life out of Afrika and Black Afrikan People, such is vain forgiveness by the few, at the sacrifice of the Many, that is in need to be Liberated from the Evil that presently is Choking the Life out of us Black People, so to the Honorable Robert Mugabe, Liberation of the Zimbabwe People must not come with the thought of a monetary price, but with an obligation to do what ever is necessary to Liberate Afrika and Afrikan People.

The Mind That Is Choking The Life Out Of Afrika Is Forgiveness Of Our Enemy !!!

How pitiful and sad a Black People we have become, in our new acquired Human Being Mind, a Mind that enable us to be happy in our state of physical and Spiritual affliction in the world, a Black state of condition caused by the world that is in power as I speak.

Woe unto You That Know Not the Value Of Divine Knowledge, Which Prevent You From Breaking The Code Of The Black Life, An Ignorance We Posses, Caused by the Human Being, whom We Now Proudly Confess To Be, As Our Present Condition Verify The Error Of Such a Mind Inaction.-osiris

Let Those Of Us That Is Wise and Can See, Understand What Has Just Been Shared With You. -Osiris

When We Are Unaware Of The Truth, Then A Lie Appear To Be The Truth, And we Do Not and Will Not Know the Difference, Because We Are Mentally Locked Into Believing, The Level Where Lies Reside and Truth do not.-osiris

We Can Believe That We Do not Know to be truth, But it is required for Us To Know That Which is True, to do other wise is the action of a Fool, caught up in the activity of the Human Being Mind, A Mind Full Of Mischief, Lies and Deception.-osiris

The Truth, Black Folks Despise The Truth and we now suffer for being so dis piteous before the World.-osiris

A Fool can only be convinced by a Fool, but a wise man is aware of them both.-osiris

The greatest enemy facing black people today is religion and the Satanic Media of america and the western world and running a close third is Black People, an enemy to ourselves.-osiris

In life there is an internal door way to Truth and Reality and in such an environment, there reside the revelation of the answers truly desired about God, Universe, and the divine Self, the True healer of the Body Life organs.-osiris

Visit our Web sight at:

www.fwiamsrm. com and voice your concerns as well.

The Code, Divine Being, Know Thyself !!!

How Pitiful And Shameless We Black Folks Have Become In The World Today, Not Knowing Which Way Is And Which Way Is Not, What Is Going and What Is Coming.-osiris

Let Those Who are Wise Understand What has Just Been Shared With You.-osiris

In america it should be, it must be for the Black Minds in america, Freedom and not a perpetuation of endless acts of survival, the Divine First Way Nature of Black folks, happen to be Freedom.-osiris

So It Is, And so It shall Be!!!-osiris

The Truth, The Negro Despise The Truth And Serve to Be a Traitor to The Black Race!!!-osiris

Beloved, Only The Devil Is Displeased Concerning This Revelation, As I Share With you The Truth, Having No Concern With What Your Behavior Will Be Toward Me, Because I Follow The Path So Charted For Me By Our Ancient Divine Cosmic Ebonite Ancestors, As I Have Only Love For You Who Know, and Know Not.-osiris

Date, Time And Place can be assigned to Truth and Lies, but Sound Profound Reasoning and Logic, Bed Down only with Truth-osiris

Remain strong and always be alert, taking no one for granted.-osiris

Free your Mind and conquer Fear and the Black Divinity will return, bringing the Liberation of the Divine Black so call Afrikan Nation, which is now divided and fearful of God in this life, because of the devil religion.-osiris

The Truth, Black folks Despise The Truth, Thus serve as a sign of how hateful we are toward the You of ourselves and how well programmed we Black Folks are.-osiris

I come sharing the Truth not with arrogance, but with the Divine
    meekness so required of me by our Ancient Cosmic Dark ancestors.-osiris
    > The Truth is not to be claimed, it require that it be known and
    understood, relinquishing all irrational emotions, attributes of Lies
    and act of deception.-osiris

I Will Present The Truth Wherever I Can Get Truth An Appearance,
    Even In The Midst Of Black Folks Fears and Divisiveness! !! -osiris
    > Here Is Loving the Black So Call Afrikan,Even In Spite Of
    Yourselves!! !-osiris
    > It Is Time to Elevate The Truth and Condemn The Lie!!!-osiris
    > It Is The Black Fool That say, I Have Lost Nothing In Afrika!!!-
    > It Is The Fool That Ignore The Truth In Favor Of a Fool!!!-osOsiris