Chief Elder Osiris : The Mind Black People Display Today

Chief Elder Osiris

Well-Known Member
REGISTERED MEMBER
Jan 3, 2002
1,591
171
The Mind Black People Display Today

Hoteph Beloved Sisters and Brothers:

Beloved, the mind Black folks display today is the reason Black folks suffer from the lack of True Knowledge, a knowledge that verify the life experience of Black people in the world, both past and present.

We are what we Think and our thoughts travel two path, one dominated by Reason and Logic and the other dominated by belief, faith, and hope, mental action that is more comfortable with wishful involvement that support our belief, rather than acknowledging that which we know with understanding, a process that require the Mental action of the Mind acting independently and free to process all information reasonably, logically and objectively, but a Mind programmed to send the signal to the body for action based on belief, faith, and hope, and not empirical facts, both physical and Mentally is a Mind of the Human being.

The Mind Black Afrikans display today is the reason Afrika and Black Afrikans are in the condition we are in today, a condition that was and is developed based on Lies and deception instead of that which is True and Real, Divinely so, and such Truth seem not to agitate Black people, it is as if we have been so mentally conditioned to the point we are incapable of independent Thought and without that Mental Freedom, cause us to become susceptible to everybody other than ourselves to tell us about our Black Life and the events that surround the Black Life.

The Black Mind today is crucifying the Truth and the action of that Crucifixion is what prevent Black Folks from being qualified to distinguish between what is Divinely True and what is devilishly a Lie and for Black people to be the participants in such a Crucifixion, assure the Mental death of the Black Nation, a death that cause us to be more at ease at embracing somebody else thoughts, which cause us to be happy in critiquing ourselves and the problems that maintain our present condition, rather than having a desire to understand the need for our Black selves to be concern about Liberating our Mind so that we will be able to appreciate our need to be Liberated from the Lies and acts of deception by our oppressors, an action that have Afrika in turmoil today.

The Truth is that Black people have not the fainted idea of whom we are and the previous status we held on this planet Earth before Evil was introduced to Queen Mother Earth and more directly to Mother Afrika and Her Children, Black and unaware of God, Stars, and our Black selves we are today.

As I ponder the attitude and behavior of Black people, well most of us, there is an exception to some of us, those that have no problem with Truth and that which is Real when dealing with the cause and effect that now have Black people with the Mind we have today, here is what I am pondering, trying to come up with an explanation as to why we Black people behave as we do toward our oppressor and toward ourselves, meaning each other, toward the oppressors we behave in A state of honor, love, and submission and toward each other we behave as a monster, as if we are the originator of our ineptness, our passiveness toward those that caused out Mental decline and when I See how difficult it is for Black Folks to focus on arriving at a solution to our apparent problems and the cause thereof, whether we pretend we have no problem or not, this is what I am reminded of, that give me an insight as to why it is we behave as we do.

I am Thinking about a scene in the Matrix, to those of you who have seen Matrix One, I am reminded when Neo was having the tubes disconnected from him the very first Time and Morpheus walked into the Room and apologized to Neo for the Pain he suffered during the disconnection process and this is what Morpheus said to Neo, normally we do not take candidates after they reach a certain age because it is so difficult and painful to the older ones during the disconnect process and that is so correctly True, especially when it come to Black people at a certain age spent in the Matrix of Lies and acts of deception and that is why you read me saying that when it come down to seriously Liberating Afrika and the Black Afrikan People, it will be done not by the older Afrikans but by the Sisters and Brothers on the ground, that is not beyond the age of listening for and seeking the Truth about what it is we Black Folks must do to save ourselves from this evil world and with the youth it will not be as painful as it is with the older Black Afrikan, to disconnect from all of those Lies and acts of deception we have become a Fanatical believer of.

As a matter of fact the young have yet to connect, making them to be our serious potential Warriors for Afrika and the Black Afrikan Liberation, because the Mind that older Black people display today, is the Mind that is connected to the Devil, Satan, Lucifer, the Prince of Evil influence, thus we have the condition of Afrika and the Black Afrikan, which is that being in an oppressed, depressed, and suppressed mental state, desiring not the Need to Liberate our Divine Mind, now held captive by the Human Being Mind, which we are happy with, causing us to not be able to experience the Joy and Bliss of our Spiritual essence..

Let Those Of Us That Is Wise and Can See, Understand What Has Just Been Shared With You.

When We Are Unaware Of The Truth, Then A Lie Appear To Be The Truth, And we Do Not and Will Not Know the Difference, Because We Are Mentally Locked Into Believing, The Level Where Lies Reside and Truth do not.

We Can Believe That We Do not Know to be truth, But it is required for Us To Know That Which is True, to do other wise is the action of a Fool, caught up in the activity of the Human Being Mind, A Mind Full Of Mischief, Lies and Deception

The Truth, Black Folks Despise The Truth and we now suffer for being so dis piteous before the World.

A Fool can only be convinced by a Fool, but a wise man is aware of them both.

The greatest enemy facing black people today is religion and the Satanic Media of america and the western world and running a close third is Black People, an enemy to ourselves.

In life there is an internal door way to Truth and Reality and in such an environment, there reside the revelation of the answers truly desired about God, Universe, and the divine Self, the True healer of the Body Life organs.

Visit our Web sight at:

www.fwiamsrm.com and voice your concerns as well.

The Code, Divine Being, Know Thyself !!!

How Pitiful And Shameless We Black Folks Have Become In The World Today, Not Knowing Which Way Is And Which Way Is Not, What Is Going and What Is Coming.

Let Those Who are Wise Understand What has Just Been Shared With You.

In america it should be, it must be for the Black Minds in america, Freedom and not a perpetuation of endless acts of survival, the Divine First Way Nature of Black folks, happen to be Freedom.

So It Is, And so It shall Be!!!

The Truth, The Negro Despise The Truth And Serve to Be a Traitor to The Black Race!!!

Beloved, Only The Devil Is Displeased Concerning This Revelation, As I Share With you The Truth, Having No Concern With What Your Behavior Will Be Toward Me, Because I Follow The Path So Charted For Me By Our Ancient Divine Cosmic Ebonite Ancestors, As I Have Only Love For You Who Know, and Know Not.

Date, Time And Place can be assigned to Truth and Lies, but Sound Profound Reasoning and Logic, Bed Down only with Truth

Remain strong and always be alert, taking no one for granted.

Free your Mind and conquer Fear and the Black Divinity will return, bringing the Liberation of the Divine Black so call Afrikan Nation, which is now divided and fearful of God in this life, because of the devil religion.

The Truth, Black folks Despise The Truth, Thus serve as a sign of how hateful we are toward the You of ourselves and how well programmed we Black Folks are.

I come sharing the Truth not with arrogance, but with the Divine
meekness so required of me by our Ancient Cosmic Dark ancestors.
>
> The Truth is not to be claimed, it require that it be known and
understood, relinquishing all irrational emotions, attributes of Lies
and act of deception.

I Will Present The Truth Wherever I Can Get Truth An Appearance,
Even In The Midst Of Black Folks Fears and Divisiveness!!! -osiris
>
> Here Is Loving the Black So Call Afrikan,Even In Spite Of
Yourselves!!!-osiris
>
> It Is Time to Elevate The Truth and Condemn The Lie!!!-osiris
>
> It Is The Black Fool That say, I Have Lost Nothing In Afrika!!!-
Osiris
> It Is The Fool That Ignore The Truth In Favor Of a Fool!!!-osOsiris

> Run! Run!, Run Black Woman And Man, Back Into The Safety Of Your
Divinity!!!-Osiris

> The Human Being Say God Command, The Divine Say God Reprimand
Not!!!-osiris
>
> All Respect and Honor to That Black Prophet, The Honorable Marcus
Garvey.
>
> Hoteph
Osiris
> Chief Elder
> Sankofa Repatriation Movement
> Hierophant,Teacher Of Ancient Black Theology
Copyright@2006
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
C Black People : The Mind Of Black Afrikan Americans Black People Open Forum 0
HODEE Black Positive People : A CHANGED MIND - "DO NOT MOVE" ( For Some will not Enter the Spiritual Thread ) Not that they have no spirituality ..It's Also Black People Positive Black People Doing Positive Things 3
C Black People : Will It Ever Occur To Black Afrikan The Only Way To Change Our Living Status Is To Change The Mind Now Controlling Us? Black People Open Forum 1
Perfection Black People Politics : ▶Speaking of Black Women◀"Elevate My Mind"--Identities for Women in Hip Hop Songs Black People Politics 0
thePreacher Black People Politics : Has Black America lost its righteousness mind? Black People Politics 64
OldSoul OldSoul : Mind Food for Black African People OldSoul 4
AuthorLady Black Authors : New Book! A Journey Into The Mind of a Black Woman Short Stories - Authors - Writing 0
Khasm13 Khasm13 : white mind black face.... Khasm13 14
cherryblossom Black People : Evidence of the Black Poisoned Mind (part 2) Black People Open Forum 201
Keita Kenyatta Black People : EVIDENCE OF THE BLACK POISONED MIND Black People Open Forum 237
Chief Elder Osiris Chief Elder Osiris : Is Black People In America, Under Some Form Of Mind Control? Chief Elder Osiris 1
Chief Elder Osiris Chief Elder Osiris : The Psychological Power Religion Has Over The Mind Of Black People Chief Elder Osiris 0
Chief Elder Osiris Chief Elder Osiris : There Is No Room For Freedom In The Mind Of Most Black People Chief Elder Osiris 0
Chief Elder Osiris Chief Elder Osiris : Afrika Will Not change Until There Is a Change Of The black afrikan Mind Chief Elder Osiris 0
Chief Elder Osiris Chief Elder Osiris : Facts And Fictions, One Is More Popular In The Mind Of Black People Than The Other Chief Elder Osiris 0
Chief Elder Osiris Chief Elder Osiris : On A Crusade Against The Evil That Haunt The Mind Of Black People Chief Elder Osiris 0
Chief Elder Osiris Chief Elder Osiris : Mind Control Of Black People Chief Elder Osiris 1
Chief Elder Osiris Chief Elder Osiris : When Out Of Your Divine Mind Everything Of A Greater Good For Black People seem Impos Chief Elder Osiris 0
Ankhur Black People : How many Black folks are on your mind when you get up in the morning? Black People Open Forum 13
Chief Elder Osiris Chief Elder Osiris : Only When Religion Is Exorcised Out Of The Mind Of Black People Will Black People Bec Chief Elder Osiris 1
Chief Elder Osiris Chief Elder Osiris : The Black Mind Caught In The Matrix Of Naive Reality Chief Elder Osiris 1
Chief Elder Osiris Chief Elder Osiris : WHAT HAS HAPPEN TO THE MIND OF BLACK FOLKS ? Chief Elder Osiris 2
D Black Poetry : Re-education of the BLACK MIND Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 5
Chief Elder Osiris Chief Elder Osiris : BLACK PEOPLE MIND IS IN A CASTE OF BELIEF AND DISBELIEF Chief Elder Osiris 2
Chief Elder Osiris Chief Elder Osiris : A MAJOR SHIFT IS TAKING PLACE IN THE WAY BLACK PEOPLE ARE USING OUR Divine MIND Chief Elder Osiris 1
G Black People : There Is Only One Divine Black Nationalist Garveyites Mind-Set Black People Open Forum 0
Chief Elder Osiris Chief Elder Osiris : Sowing The Seed Of Liberation Over the Land Of The Black mind Chief Elder Osiris 0
Chief Elder Osiris Chief Elder Osiris : Religion A Menace To The Black Mind Chief Elder Osiris 0
I Black Children : What stagnates the black teens mind? Black Children 25
Chief Elder Osiris Chief Elder Osiris : The Polarity Of The Black Mind Chief Elder Osiris 0
A Black Poetry : The Black Female Form ~~~~ My body has a mind of its own. Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 24
$$RICH$$ Black Poetry : BLACK CRIME BLACK MIND Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 36
Queenie Black People : If you're Black, you might be a victim of cult mind control Black People Open Forum 18
ASHANTA Black Poetry : I Black Women The Ancestors Daughter Shall Never Deny My Self Of A Mind I Reclaim Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 2
Heartbeat Black Poetry : Black Knights (from Things On My Mind) Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 4
Heartbeat Black Poetry : Black Men Lifting Weights...(from Things on my Mind) Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 7
R Black Poetry : Look I'm sweet phat and fine so boys keep that in mind they wanna kiss me and I disagree my lips hot and red but met a blockhead in the club I'm not Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 0
R Black Poetry : She's fine and wet with the mind set of a queen she get extreme love talk from boys her pride is true and she get a wide view of the town she hide due Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 1
R Black Poetry : I'm a RED BONE led along with my beauty home grown and shown on the cell phone as having conversation gone out of my mind listening to that I love yo Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 0
R Black Poetry : “BOO You got cake and pie I'm shook had to take a sly look you fine and flirting but behind the curtain your mind hurting for a love affair” “SO WHAT Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 0
C Black People : Its The Foolish And Educated Mind That Believe Slavery Is Over!!! Black People Open Forum 0
C Black People : Garvey, The Man And His Mind Black People Open Forum 0
C Black People : A Defeated Mind Black People Open Forum 0
One-Hundredd African American History Culture : REAWAKENING THE AFRICAN MIND African American History Culture 5
Clyde C Coger Jr Law Forum : The woman behind 'Roe vs. Wade' didn't change her mind on abortion. She was paid Law Forum - Prisons - Gun Ownership 1
J Black Poetry : Only you have unforgettable beauty, it is eternal in my memory. It shines clearly in my mind and subconscious mind - this is the best I've seen in my Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 0
R Black Poetry : Make a note in his diary that his quotes are fiery like that poison ivy time to arrange his game some words bring strange flames and empty mind i Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 0
C Black People : The Dream That Never Was Meant To Free Your Mind Black People Open Forum 0
HODEE Black Spirituality Religion : TD Jakes - NOTHING AS POWERFUL AS A CHANGED MIND Black Spirituality / Religion - General Discussion 0
C Black People : A Fool Can Show A Happy Face But Joy Comes From Freedom Of Mind Black People Open Forum 0
Similar threads


















































Latest profile posts

$1 Billion Black dollars in 30 days
Destee wrote on Marcchris's profile.
Hi @Marcchris ... Welcome Welcome Welcome!!! :wave: ... Thanks for joining us AND becoming a Premium Member! :cheerleader: ... I am honored. Please make yourself right at home! Much Love and Peace.
Destee wrote on rhymebad's profile.
I Love You! :love:
Destee wrote on dunwiddat's profile.
Good to see you Sister! :cheerleader:
Kemetstry wrote on dunwiddat's profile.
Where have you been hiding ?
Top