Law Forum : The Mike Brown Shooting

IF

If the facts show that he was beating on the officer then yes. You don't hit police. I have said this on this site probably 20 times. I don't understand what is so hard to understand. You don't hit anyone with a gun. Winning the argument of self-defense does no good when you are dead. I think some people have a problem with the law. If you are getting beat on...and you feel your life is in danger....you can shoot. That law may be not agreed with but the case must be examined with that in mind.

Me...I don't want any unnecessary hassles in my life. If a cop tells me to get out of the street..I do it. I don't ask no questions...I don't tell him I am almost where I am going(which is essentially telling him no)
I just do it. Why not...why cause yourself the hassle? I ain't no fan of cops. And it ain't always about race neither. They may not like the Chicago Cubs shirt I am wearing(its a north side/south side thing) Maybe they don't like my haircut. Or maybe they judge me cuz I am smoking a cigarette. Or maybe they don't like me cuz I am fat....or maybe because my arms are bigger then theirs.
I just do what I am told...not be bold...not stand out...keep my interactions as short as possible and try to do what I got to do to move on quickly. Yes sir no sir....all that.

I have asked myself 100 times...why couldn't that **** kid have just done the same. Probably wouldn't be typing this right now.

And as far as hitting an officer...I think the only time I would do it is if they were beating on my family...I don't think I would do it even if a friend was getting beat on...unless it got real and I mean real ugly. When you so wild you are hitting police...I think it is fair to assume you may keep punching until their ain't no more breathing.

So if those are the facts..then yes...he should have been shot....If not...then that officer should be put to death.

Is it possible to put race aside and examine the case as an officer and a man?

If so...where in this post am I incorrect.?
Is it possible to put race aside and examine the case as an officer and a man?
Not in Missouri and especially not in Ferguson / Florissant
If the facts show that he was beating on the officer then yes. You don't hit police.

A police officer has no authority to grab a person and pull them towards the car by the collar, throat or otherwise.

This officer should have exited the car to speak to Mike Brown or to advice him that he was going to be arrested for not complying to his request.

That move he made was a gangster like collar grab move or a molester move pulling a person into a vehicle by the arm from a sitting position.

If someone grabs you by the arm, or neck thru a car window, or is pulling you towards them into a car by your arm or throat. Then they are assaulting you.

Mike Brown was assaulted initially and the officer's anger and hatred carried it to its tragic end.

To get away a person's reaction would be to pull away, strike or punch in order to be released. The officer felt violated after he violated and assaulted Mike Brown.

That is no reason to shot someone down in the street. The police assault started the whole scuffle. The officers in Ferguson are very racist and aggressive, and that officer lost it because a young black man struck him while trying to free himself from his initial assault.

Not in Missouri and especially not in Ferguson / Florissant

A police officer has no authority to grab a person and pull them towards the car by the collar, throat or otherwise.

This officer should have exited the car to speak to Mike Brown or to advice him that he was going to be arrested for not complying to his request.

That move he made was a gangster like collar grab move or a molester move pulling a person into a vehicle by the arm from a sitting position.

If someone grabs you by the arm, or neck thru a car window, or is pulling you towards them into a car by your arm or throat. Then they are assaulting you.

Mike Brown was assaulted initially and the officer's anger and hatred carried it to its tragic end.

In all due candor and fairness, unless you were/are either from the place or the state, I too await hearing more from those who are, and can answer some of my questions, too...

FYI

To get away a person's reaction would be to pull away, strike or punch in order to be released. The officer felt violated after he violated and assaulted Mike Brown.

That is no reason to shot someone down in the street. The police assault started the whole scuffle. The officers in Ferguson are very racist and aggressive, and that officer lost it because a young black man struck him while trying to free himself from his initial assault.

In all due candor and fairness, unless you were/are either from the place or the state, I too await hearing more from those who are, and can answer some of my questions, too...

FYI

Chuck
I am from FERGUSON.. been there lived there and still go there.

May have to go soon if the violence keeps erupting houses away from my mothers (85 years young ) and she is not able to go shopping for food or groceries.

That county and state lived there for twenty five years. My family is still there and I was there last year for a month visiting and speak to my family weekly. The violence is on my block, near my mothers home and across the street from from many of my relatives.

I know first hand of the gun play the Ferguson police play. Before leaving 33 years ago I had the police in Ferguson pull a gun out on me while I sat in my mothers drive way. He tore my back pants pocket of my suit while trying to himself get my license out of my back pocket. They believe they have some right to place their hands on African Americans in that county. For many years they got away with this kind of behavior and by bullying and terror tactics of stops and intimidation played this game way to long. Many times I was pulled over with lies about a mustang that look like mine and was the right color seen at the scene or involved in a robbery.

( Show me your papers tactics... ) Your license better say you at least live in Ferguson or your getting beat. This is to keep the half hour away ( African American ) citizens of the inner city out and us controlled and contained. A reputation and practice they planned and honed for years.

I was driving a yellow / black mustang Ghia... a yellow car used in a crime is a banana bound to be caught. They came to my mothers house looking for my nephew and lied, on my nephew saying he was in a crime and he was three hundred miles way.. EGG on their faces again. They make up lies and crap to do their dirty stops and bidding. you want first hand info.. travel;l there and spend a week. Experience some real racism in Walgreen's and at the store .. have your change poured out on the counter like your hands are dirty or the color bleeds off your skin. The are rude and obnoxious have nothing racist. Missouri is not a large city.. east to west can be traveled in less than an hour same north to south. Then you in the woods or in East St. Louis.

Missouri is BLACK/ WHITE and racist period. Dont head west towards the Ozarks unless your ready for some deliverance style terror. My female cousin was drugged and she works for Monsanto...
( has to go sell them franken corn and other pesticides for their farms ) by some corn field red's and lucky she got away they can bury a person in those woods.

Nobody rational or sane, who lived thru the Urban Rebellions of more recent eras, really want them to start up, all over again!

FYI

This happened in Cinnci a few years ago

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back