Law Forum : The Mike Brown Shooting

As time passes, all things get revealed about everybody, as well as their hidden or not so hidden agendas...

I. e., was or is the poster or posters striving to aid our search for the facts, or undermining our efforts, etc.?

And it is about more than my takes, i. e., since the fella is beginning to be subject to some serious criticism and scrutiny etc., from more than me, via recent posts, etc.

FYI

I suspect as you do that his efforts are to undermine. Look at the straws he's reaching for to smear the brutha, and justify the cops actions.

Brutha Chuck, you and I both know that the brutha wasn't doing anything with four slugs in him, so what was the need for the ones to the head?

If the head shots came first, the result is still the same, what was the need for the shots to the body? This is simple logic that he doesn't want to acknowledge.

Peace!

Interlopers are everywhere. Be careful. Do not engage in communications with them. Ignore their foolishness. Parasites need a host to live. Take away the host and the parasite dies.

Intelligence and wisdom aren't interchangeable viewpoints etc.

I am just glad to know the difference..

I also allow cooler heads to prevail, among the posters in general...

Otherwise, all else can and will be revealed etc., as time passes...

Not to digress too much

And another on point/on time post...

(Smile)

FYI

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back