Law Forum : The Mike Brown Shooting

He seems to have the white perspective on everything, thus saying he is right, and we are wrong. We see it right before our eyes how he defends this criminal action by using unrelated events. The brutha had his hands up, what was the need for the shots to the head? You see, he's dodged this question at every turn.

Peace!

As time passes, all things get revealed about everybody, as well as their hidden or not so hidden agendas...

I. e., was or is the poster or posters striving to aid our search for the facts, or undermining our efforts, etc.?

And it is about more than my takes, i. e., since the fella is beginning to be subject to some serious criticism and scrutiny etc., from more than me, via recent posts, etc.

FYI

That was a little trap for you Enki...

Hook line and sinker

No problem directly answering stuff I post about moderator stuff.

Albeit I ask direct questions multiple times and you just pass right over them when it doesnt suit you.

Lol

Trap? if you think so..:lol:

No, that one had to be addressed so you won't get things twisted...that's all. Live with the fact that I let you back in.

This is our house..not yours.

So now that we've gotten that out of the way....continue on being envious of me.

You have been entertaining, I'll give you that.

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back