Law Forum : The Mike Brown Shooting

What is laughable is how to still don't get what I told you from the jump. No matter how hard you try, you will never understand us.

So let me explain it to you.

When they saw that cop in trouble, they went into damage control. That means to flip the script so Brown would look bad, thus allowing the public focus on him, and not what the cop did.

Just like they did Treyvon.

And the cop is dirty, you know it, and I know it.

This unarmed brutha was shot and left in the street for 4 hours, then was put into a SUV.

Have you ever seen a white get killed the way brown did for assaulting an officer?

There's your answer right there.

Those fish hook looking things with the dots on the bottom in the thread you quoted are called question marks. They were aimed at you.

Would you like to debate like an adult and answer or are you going to ignore them?

Yes I have seen a white get killed the way brown did for shooting the police officer.
What you want me to do...post some singular stories that dont mean ish...then you can post some stories...next thing you know thread is completely off topic cuz we ain't talking about brown anymore....Is that what you want moderator Enki?

It just kills you that I got a red banner, and you don't. Doesn't it? I say that because you have been throwing it up to me at every encounter we have. I think you are suffering from what most whites have, and that is they can't stand to see a black have or do something; they can't have or do. Also have a certain amount of control over them because they are so use to controlling everyone else. I've experienced this several times in my life so I'm use to it.

So carry on...Our conversation is over.

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back