Law Forum : The Mike Brown Shooting

Recklessly backing up or "approaching him like an officer" does not begin to examine the logistics of what I laid out. It does not examine how a man controls a man twice his size while sitting in a car.

And...not that I care to even get into the second paragraph of your post but.....he was just 18...so..criminal record as an adult would not cover much time....I heard something about a juvenile record...and a cop shooting a kid with his hands up while an eye witness stands closely by doesn't make much sense either....so whatever on all that. None of all that either was really means much to me...record or not...we are talking about that day..and that day alone....same with the smokes...non issue.
And nor will I get into the second paragraph you posted, because you haven't really laid out anything but a straw-man, by focusing on how a small person control a big person, which is after the fact. Based on eye- witnesses, who will testify, he practically attacked the kid. But if you want to ignore that, and focus on this kids size, then your views are flawed from the beginning, and it's probably a waste of time.

Enki

Did someone ask for all the evidence of things that happened leading up the shooting?

Yes or no?

You still have to deal with why was that unrelated video released? No matter how you look at it, yt come up dirty.

In court or in journalism

All is related until it isn't. There is no

"Well...there was a little strong arm robbery earlier in the day...but no need to mention that"

You seek out all information and then use what you use.

I myself dont find it to be particularly important to the case...but it did happen and you do put it on the table for consideration and completeness.

Enki what is more important to the case?

Saying multiple sources asked for evidence when in fact only one did.

Or leaving out the fact that Mike Brown may have assaulted the officer?

Its seems you may think releasing the video is worse then the content of the video itself.

If I was someone trying to support Mike Brown I wouldnt even bring up the video.

Bringing it up to show the cop as a snitch while showing brown as a thief and guilty of assault seems pretty laughable. If releasing the video paints yt as dirty what does it say about brown? All the while continusely not addressing the fact that the eye witnesses may have miss held key facts about the case during statements to police.

C'mon..lets be real here.

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back