Law Forum : The Mike Brown Shooting

it seems to me you are making some pressumptions but I guess that's all we can really do. I feel my presumptions are less race based and more on logic.

I have a hard time believing that a 160 lb police officer has the strength in his body...let alone in his hand...to grab and control a 290 lb person while sitting in the car. Brown can use his whole body. Foot,calf,thigh, ab's, back, shoulder and arm muscles to get away. How on earth can he control a man nearly twice his size while sitting down in a car.

It just doesn't make a lick of sense.
He controls him the same way he would control any person he may be placing under arrest, or giving a jay walking ticket too, which should have been done here. That's done by approaching him like an officer. Not by recklessly backing up toward him.

What don't make since is for this kid with no criminal background, and ready to start trade school, to start hitting an armed police office for no reason. That story doesn't add up.

So are you..

But I don't have to be there, tell me what justifies this cop's actions? His hands were up, he was shout twice in the head, do you think he put his hands up after that?

No, but they are lying which is the samething trying to achieve the same results.

Ferguson Police Chief Lied About Why He Released Alleged Michael Brown Robbery Tape: Report (UPDATED)

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2014/09/05/ferguson-chief-lied-about-michael-brown-tape_n_5773420.html

That's what I called him because that is what he did. Which came first, the shots to the head, or body? Logic should tell you that either way, he was executed.

In a way yes. It says they condone this type of behavior against blacks.

Whites riot also, and many times for BS reason like winning a cricket game. There are many reasons why people riot, our reason you simply wouldn't understand.

Of course I wasn't there. And I have stated that. And given room and respect to both sides. I have not been definitive. And you have been.

About the robbery...or tapes or whatever...I don't really care about that at all.. That's a separate incident. A request was made for all evidence leading up to the shootings. That does cover the tape even if it wasn't specificly asked for. Maybe he thought it would quell the burning of buildings...IDK.

More pertinent to the subject will be that the officer went to the hospital for injuries sustained and that it was not in Browns friends tale of what happened. So if you want to start talking about lying....start with the stuff that pertains directly to the case.

He controls him the same way he would control any person he may be placing under arrest, or giving a jay walking ticket too, which should have been done here. That's done by approaching him like an officer. Not by recklessly backing up toward him.

What don't make since is for this kid with no criminal background, and ready to start trade school, to start hitting an armed police office for no reason. That story doesn't add up.

Recklessly backing up or "approaching him like an officer" does not begin to examine the logistics of what I laid out. It does not examine how a man controls a man twice his size while sitting in a car.

And...not that I care to even get into the second paragraph of your post but.....he was just 18...so..criminal record as an adult would not cover much time....I heard something about a juvenile record...and a cop shooting a kid with his hands up while an eye witness stands closely by doesn't make much sense either....so whatever on all that. None of all that either was really means much to me...record or not...we are talking about that day..and that day alone....same with the smokes...non issue.

About the robbery...or tapes or whatever...I don't really care about that at all.. That's a separate incident. A request was made for all evidence leading up to the shootings. That does cover the tape even if it wasn't specificly asked for. Maybe he thought it would quell the burning of buildings...IDK.

Sorry, you don't get to play that game. You insinuated that whites were not adding things to this shooting in order to sway the public. Well I've shown you where the top dog (who is white) lied. So what was his reason for releasing that tape other than to smear the black man, and justify the white man's actions.

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back