Law Forum : The Mike Brown Shooting

As far as Marian Carey i just read a bit...conflicting stories in that case as well. I am gonna say the cops overreact ed and she should not have been shot. Nor do I think race had anuthing to do with her death.
The girl was scared out of her mind. It made no sense to chase her down like a deer, and slain her in front of her baby daughter.

It may actually be a lot more to this story that runs deeper than race. But I'm gonna leave that alone for now..

it seems to me you are making some pressumptions but I guess that's all we can really do. I feel my presumptions are less race based and more on logic.

I have a hard time believing that a 160 lb police officer has the strength in his body...let alone in his hand...to grab and control a 290 lb person while sitting in the car. Brown can use his whole body. Foot,calf,thigh, ab's, back, shoulder and arm muscles to get away. How on earth can he control a man nearly twice his size while sitting down in a car.

It just doesn't make a lick of sense.

I tried to grab my 12 year old daughter while sitting in the car no more then 6 weeks ago....she got away from me in half a second. She is 12...I am 230 lbs and go to the gym a few days a week..If I can't control someone half my size with the power of my forearm(gripping strength) how is a man supposed to control a man twice his size.

He can't.

Let it be known if the homeless man shot was black this would have been a national event...As it is a white man shot....I never heard the story.
The story didn't exactly go unnoticed. Part of the reason it wasn't a national event was because it was a bunch of white cops killing a white person. It would almost be like telling on yourself. To much coverage on this would have woke up more angry militias. I'm sure they would rather deal with a bunch of people protesting with there arms in the air yelling, "Don't Shoot".

What I think Enki is that you are posting like you were there.

So are you..

But I don't have to be there, tell me what justifies this cop's actions? His hands were up, he was shout twice in the head, do you think he put his hands up after that?

You don't know if racist white America is adding to the story because you don't know the story...either do I.

No, but they are lying which is the samething trying to achieve the same results.

Ferguson Police Chief Lied About Why He Released Alleged Michael Brown Robbery Tape: Report (UPDATED)

Ferguson Police Chief Thomas Jackson lied when he said he had received "many" specific requests for the videotape that allegedly shows Michael Brown robbing a convenience store, according to a new report.

"All I did -- what I did was -- was release the videotape to you, because I had to," Jackson told reporters on Aug. 15 when asked why he released the robbery footage. "I’d been sitting on it, but I -- too many people put in a [Freedom of Information Act] request for that thing, and I had to release that tape to you."
Writing for The Blot, Matthew Keys reports that the police department did not receive any specific requests for the videotape.
"A review of open records requests sent to the Ferguson Police Department found that no news organization, reporter or individual specifically sought the release of the surveillance tape before police distributed it on Aug. 15," Keys writes.
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2014/09/05/ferguson-chief-lied-about-michael-brown-tape_n_5773420.html
If he was shot when his hands were in the air the cop is a murderer.

That's what I called him because that is what he did. Which came first, the shots to the head, or body? Logic should tell you that either way, he was executed.
You have a problem with people sending him money as a presumption of his innocence.

In a way yes. It says they condone this type of behavior against blacks.

But no one has a problem with the looting and burning stores as a presumption of guilt.

Whites riot also, and many times for BS reason like winning a cricket game. There are many reasons why people riot, our reason you simply wouldn't understand.

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back