Law Forum : The Mike Brown Shooting

I hope you realize that not only webster says this? These are English words after all.

I knew you wouldn't get it, and I was right.

I already did thats how I know and was able to correct it later on or did you pay attention. :p

No you didn't...Brutha Kem called you on it, then you ran back and fixed it. So the question should be, "why didn't you pay attention"?

Peace!

I knew you wouldn't get it, and I was right.

I don't think you get the reference to what i mean about english words. What i mean that the English language is riddled with negatives concerning dark and black, and positivities concerning light and white.

No you didn't...Brutha Kem called you on it, then you ran back and fixed it. So the question should be, "why didn't you pay attention"?
Peace!

Your point? the fact of the matter is i was to lazy to go back and repost my original post, go back and quote his first post to me with the first picture and you will see that I didn't quote them at first, and I readily admitted my mistake and I went on to explain that it didn't matter anyways, same picture same outcome.

To the board~

Don't know how Shalai managed to messy up the pix from the Dr. King Center such that you can't scroll up and down to see the text, but.... if you want to know what it says, check out my post which DEBUNKS the white supremacist mouthpiece's lies. The link in my post is from the EXACT SAME Dr. King "source" that Shalai used. Only diff is that with my link, you can "scroll up and down" the page and read the text. I have nothing to hide. :angel1:

Bro. Kemetstry, why are you still talking about cigars when the Grand Jury convened today, Holder is in town and protesters are demanding that Prosecutor McCulloch recuse himself; meanwhile, Gov. Nixon is leaving that decision up to the
Prosecutor, while the Prosecutor is putting it back on the Gov. :facepalm: ... political back and forth.

There is simply more to discuss than cigars. The question is, can the nepotism around McCullough allow him to seek an indictment against officer Wilson? Not whether Michael Brown, paid for, shoplifted or strong armed from the convenient store ...

Because it contradicts the smear campaign that was perpetrated on that kid? Thus, making the victim the criminal. Perception is everything. The lies need to stop. But hey, if you cant see that, I understand. Everyone cant think that deep.

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back