Law Forum : The Mike Brown Shooting

I agree and even if he did the robbery and it looks like he did. the officer still was wrong and has to be punished. (Death penalty)

Correct either this is purposely done to get people in a disarray or they through out the video to cover it up in which it still served their main purpose which was to dismiss his death. just like they did Trayvon.

First I think the officer was completely wrong for executing Michael brown and he deserves the death penalty. I think it is out of line to release this video. But it is out.
If the video is true Dude is obviously a bully and was out of control. To walk into a store know everything is video taped and strong arm rob the store is very bold. I don't think this was his first act of bullying someone. I wonder how he got that way?
This is not a game changer, but the parents should be looking in the mirror at themselves. Karma is a female dog.

Raw Video: Surveillance video believed to show Michael Brown robbing convenience store

http://fox2now.com/2014/08/15/raw-v...show-michael-brown-robbing-convenience-store/

that is not a robbery...he stole some blunts....
if everyone that stole some blunts got executed...i would be dead...

one love
khasm

10479999_911681335512908_2788235365912512968_n.jpg
:SuN015:

that is not a robbery...he stole some blunts....
if everyone that stole some blunts got executed...i would be dead...

one love
khasm
ok you can play with the words if you want to. So you would walk into a store reach behind the counter and take some blunts?
He didn't get executed for stealing blunts. And the two do not even go together
He got executed by a criminal with a badge for no reason

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back