Law Forum : The Mike Brown Shooting

That means they will now respond and stop the police.

From what I have been seeing, since the governor stepped in and replaced STL county PD & Ferguson PD with the State Troopers, things have been much more calm, peaceful, etc.

Exactly! You can see it in the comments on the video by mostly whites.

Wow! Talk about wide spread hysteria.
This makes me feel good because it shows how powerful social media is. Mainstream media did not want to cover this initially, and only started to do so when "looting" started to place. They didn't feel comfortable with any other headline...

It makes me feel good that we as people of this country can make people listen to us when the government and media don't want the word to spread. It shows that we have learned that we can control the talking points by other means. From the Dream Defenders to various reporters doing things on their own, this has been a great display of the power of the people.

This makes me feel good because it shows how powerful social media is. Mainstream media did not want to cover this initially, and only started to do so when "looting" started to place. They didn't feel comfortable with any other headline...

It makes me feel good that we as people of this country can make people listen to us when the government and media don't want the word to spread. It shows that we have learned that we can control the talking points by other means. From the Dream Defenders to various reporters doing things on their own, this has been a great display of the power of the people.

Well of course. My biggest issue that I can't get over is the fact that now this has spilled over into White communities its an issue. And I urge black people not take that **** and call these people out on there bullcrap! White people are now afraid of the police state. But for most blacks especially ones living in poor areas America has been a police state for them. And I won't take that bull that they are trying to peddle that it isn't about race.

Well of course. My biggest issue that I can't get over is the fact that now this has spilled over into White communities its an issue. And I urge black people not take that **** and call these people out on there bullcrap! White people are now afraid of the police state. But for most blacks especially ones living in poor areas America has been a police state for them. And I won't take that bull that they are trying to peddle that it isn't about race.

Unfortunately, the political power in our community is weak. We need to organize and flex our political power. If they see that we are organize, they will not ignore anymore. Furthermore, we would be able to effect change by voting come election time if things aren't going the way we want them to go. Other communities influence legislation, etc. We need to do the same.

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back