Law Forum : The Mike Brown Shooting

Enki

The Evolved Amphibian
STAFF
Aug 27, 2010
The Third Plane of Existence
Occupation
Civil Eng.
As time passes, all things get revealed about everybody, as well as their hidden or not so hidden agendas...

I. e., was or is the poster or posters striving to aid our search for the facts, or undermining our efforts, etc.?

And it is about more than my takes, i. e., since the fella is beginning to be subject to some serious criticism and scrutiny etc., from more than me, via recent posts, etc.

FYI
I suspect as you do that his efforts are to undermine. Look at the straws he's reaching for to smear the brutha, and justify the cops actions.

Brutha Chuck, you and I both know that the brutha wasn't doing anything with four slugs in him, so what was the need for the ones to the head?

If the head shots came first, the result is still the same, what was the need for the shots to the body? This is simple logic that he doesn't want to acknowledge.

Peace!

Kemetstry

going above and beyond
PREMIUM MEMBER
Feb 19, 2001
Detroit
Occupation
Chemist

chuck

Aug 9, 2003
Interlopers are everywhere. Be careful. Do not engage in communications with them. Ignore their foolishness. Parasites need a host to live. Take away the host and the parasite dies.
Intelligence and wisdom aren't interchangeable viewpoints etc.

I am just glad to know the difference..

I also allow cooler heads to prevail, among the posters in general...

Otherwise, all else can and will be revealed etc., as time passes...

Not to digress too much

And another on point/on time post...

(Smile)

FYI

Deacs

Feb 4, 2013
Again moving away from the actual facts from the case.

For one, there was no call for any robbery.
If there was no call for a robbery, then any thought of such is UNKNOWN.
basically... for the officer to know of a robbery when not in the vicinity and not called in and not announced in any way, they must be omnipotent... the answer is no.

Again, the issue at hand is harassment.

If there was a fight for the weapon, why no gunpowder residue on the corpse? Numerous shots, no gunpowder found during the autopsy.

Numerous eyewitness reports, along with video after the shootings show the people reaction and one's commentary stating that he was shot with his hands up and not a threat...

Arguing so much with a person which deals not in facts was a waste of time...
Should have used the ignore button from the sight of his name...

Kemetstry

going above and beyond
PREMIUM MEMBER
Feb 19, 2001
Detroit
Occupation
Chemist
<div id="fb-root"></div> <script>(function(d, s, id) { var js, fjs = d.getElementsByTagName(s)[0]; if (d.getElementById(id)) return; js = d.createElement(s); js.id = id; js.src = "//connect.facebook.net/en_US/all.js#xfbml=1"; fjs.parentNode.insertBefore(js, fjs); }(document, 'script', 'facebook-jssdk'));</script>
<div class="fb-post" data-href="" data-width="466"><div class="fb-xfbml-parse-ignore"><a href="[a href="https://www.facebook.com/official.angelomartinez">Ángelo[/a] Martínez</a>.</div></div>

Kemetstry

going above and beyond
PREMIUM MEMBER
Feb 19, 2001
Detroit
Occupation
Chemist
They just shot a cop in Ferguson. It begins

Consciousness Raising Online!

Latest profile posts

butterfly#1 wrote on Angela22's profile.
Absolutely!
Destee wrote on butterfly#1's profile.
Hi Sweetie Pie Honey Bunch!!!! ... :love: :yaay: :kiss: :yaay: :love:
Love is Gonna Last!!
Destee wrote on One-Hundredd's profile.
@One-Hundredd and @Clyde C Coger Jr ... everyone can add images and video to their own albums (as well as other categories) by clicking the MEDIA link at the top of the page too ... using this link ... https://destee.com/media/ ... just click ... ADD NEW ... to add new images / videos ... Loving Us! Thanks to both of you! :heart:
Destee wrote on Ms Drea's profile.
Hi My Dear Darling Sister - I owe you a phone call. Don't give up on me. I Love You! :heart: