Law Forum : The Mike Brown Shooting

SouthsideIrish

Banned
Jun 16, 2013
Chicago
Like when you banned me the first time...I knew I did nothing wrong. ..I knew I would be back in 12 hours and I was.

To emotionally invested.

CosmicMessenger

Banned
Aug 24, 2013
There is no justification for the racist murder of Mike Brown. He is now in heaven with the angels.

May he rest in peace.

Enki

The Evolved Amphibian
STAFF
Aug 27, 2010
The Third Plane of Existence
Occupation
Civil Eng.
Like when you banned me the first time...I knew I did nothing wrong. ..I knew I would be back in 12 hours and I was.

To emotionally invested.
Did you forget what I told you, I did that on my own. Sista Destee didn't tell me to do it, so don't get it twisted. You only got back into that thread because I allowed you to.

Now let it go, you are proving what I said about you.

SouthsideIrish

Banned
Jun 16, 2013
Chicago
That was a little trap for you Enki...

Hook line and sinker

No problem directly answering stuff I post about moderator stuff.

Albeit I ask direct questions multiple times and you just pass right over them when it doesnt suit you.

Lol

chuck

Aug 9, 2003
I feel ya brutha Chuck, but it's such a simple question. He knows that yt was/is trying to smear the brutha just like they did Treyvon.

Peace!
I just decided to put him on my 'ignore' list, and that reveals how I feel/think/etc. about him as well as his 'politics'...

FYI

chuck

Aug 9, 2003
He seems to have the white perspective on everything, thus saying he is right, and we are wrong. We see it right before our eyes how he defends this criminal action by using unrelated events. The brutha had his hands up, what was the need for the shots to the head? You see, he's dodged this question at every turn.

Peace!
As time passes, all things get revealed about everybody, as well as their hidden or not so hidden agendas...

I. e., was or is the poster or posters striving to aid our search for the facts, or undermining our efforts, etc.?

And it is about more than my takes, i. e., since the fella is beginning to be subject to some serious criticism and scrutiny etc., from more than me, via recent posts, etc.

FYI

Enki

The Evolved Amphibian
STAFF
Aug 27, 2010
The Third Plane of Existence
Occupation
Civil Eng.
That was a little trap for you Enki...

Hook line and sinker

No problem directly answering stuff I post about moderator stuff.

Albeit I ask direct questions multiple times and you just pass right over them when it doesnt suit you.

Lol
Trap? if you think so..:lol:

No, that one had to be addressed so you won't get things twisted...that's all. Live with the fact that I let you back in.

This is our house..not yours.

So now that we've gotten that out of the way....continue on being envious of me.

You have been entertaining, I'll give you that.

chuck

Aug 9, 2003
Social and political baiting has come to replace the obvious race baiting variety...

I. e., one can only expect candor and honesty, etc., when the other party is being as honest and sincere, too...

FYI

Consciousness Raising Online!

Latest profile posts

Ms Drea wrote on Kemetstry's profile.
Brother Kem.. Marva Collins passed June 24, 2015
Sister Destee how have you been? It's been a while but I'm glad to be back. I see many changes so I'll browse around to get my feel of things again
sekou kasimu wrote on Destee's profile.
Jambo! I deleted a post that was a duplication. Both were deleted!!! Can you find it and repost it for me? I put a lot of work into it!
Destee wrote on shaka64's profile.
Hi Brother shaka64 ... Welcome Home! :heart:
Destee, my Sister!! I am sending you greetings with love from a rainy and relentless overcast Michigan! But you continue to bring sunshine into my life and for that I am eternally grateful! I LOVE the new look and features in the community. I hope you're enjoying your best life. Love and peace...:heart: