Law Forum : The Mike Brown Shooting

SouthsideIrish

Banned
Reaction score
What is laughable is how to still don't get what I told you from the jump. No matter how hard you try, you will never understand us.

So let me explain it to you.

When they saw that cop in trouble, they went into damage control. That means to flip the script so Brown would look bad, thus allowing the public focus on him, and not what the cop did.

Just like they did Treyvon.

And the cop is dirty, you know it, and I know it.

This unarmed brutha was shot and left in the street for 4 hours, then was put into a SUV.

Have you ever seen a white get killed the way brown did for assaulting an officer?

There's your answer right there.
Those fish hook looking things with the dots on the bottom in the thread you quoted are called question marks. They were aimed at you.

Would you like to debate like an adult and answer or are you going to ignore them?

SouthsideIrish

Banned
Reaction score
I have mentioned what seems like lying in testimony regarding the events in the seconds before his death.

I have mentioned it 3 or 4 possibly 5 times.

With no response.

SouthsideIrish

Banned
Reaction score
It blows my mind to sit here an agonize over the tape being released. Dont steal and assualt and there is no tape.

chuck

Reaction score
like it or not police are trained to multiple times...not once....they also are not trained to shoot in the head because that's a low percentage shot.
Bad call...Not comments I associate with somebody for me and mine!

Enki

The Evolved Amphibian
STAFF
Reaction score
Yes I have seen a white get killed the way brown did for shooting the police officer.
What you want me to do...post some singular stories that dont mean ish...then you can post some stories...next thing you know thread is completely off topic cuz we ain't talking about brown anymore....Is that what you want moderator Enki?
It just kills you that I got a red banner, and you don't. Doesn't it? I say that because you have been throwing it up to me at every encounter we have. I think you are suffering from what most whites have, and that is they can't stand to see a black have or do something; they can't have or do. Also have a certain amount of control over them because they are so use to controlling everyone else. I've experienced this several times in my life so I'm use to it.

So carry on...Our conversation is over.

chuck

Reaction score
You still have to deal with why was that unrelated video released? No matter how you look at it, yt come up dirty.
To Enki and company: Smarter and wiser to just ignore the guy, unite behind whatever you choose to do to find justice for the slain young guy and/or bring peace to his relations etc.

FYI

Enki

The Evolved Amphibian
STAFF
Reaction score
Bad call...Not comments I associate with somebody for me and mine!
He seems to have the white perspective on everything, thus saying he is right, and we are wrong. We see it right before our eyes how he defends this criminal action by using unrelated events. The brutha had his hands up, what was the need for the shots to the head? You see, he's dodged this question at every turn.

Peace!

Enki

The Evolved Amphibian
STAFF
Reaction score
To Enki and company: Smarter and wiser to just ignore the guy, unite behind whatever you choose to do to find justice for the slain young guy and/or bring peace to his relations etc.

FYI
I feel ya brutha Chuck, but it's such a simple question. He knows that yt was/is trying to smear the brutha just like they did Treyvon.

Peace!

SouthsideIrish

Banned
Reaction score
He seems to have the white perspective on everything, thus saying he is right, and we are wrong. We see it right before our eyes how he defends this criminal action by using unrelated events. The brutha had his hands up, what was the need for the shots to the head? You see, he's dodged this question at every turn.

Peace!

I certainly have not dodged any questions. What we know is that some eyewitnesses say he had his hands up.
We also know the officer went to the hospital which does not fit into any story by those eyewitnesses. I dont pick up certain supposed facts and ignore ones that dont suit my viewpoint.

Again...they only person dodging questions in this thread is you Enki.

Over and over again even after repeated attempts to get answers to them. I liken it to a child screaming his views with fingers in the year listening to no one else but themselves.

Which is more pertain to the case.

The cheif saying multiple media outlets asked for tape when in fact only one asked for all evidence leading up????

Or an eyewitness giving false accounts to the police of the actual incident which led to his death?

SouthsideIrish

Banned
Reaction score
As far as being a moderator.

Enki you are a mod because others have left.

And you are here all the time.

Its your position by default...if you think any different you aren't being honest with yourself.