Law Forum : The Mike Brown Shooting

Shalai

Reaction score
I agree and even if he did the robbery and it looks like he did. the officer still was wrong and has to be punished. (Death penalty)
Correct either this is purposely done to get people in a disarray or they through out the video to cover it up in which it still served their main purpose which was to dismiss his death. just like they did Trayvon.

Khasm13

STAFF
STAFF
Reaction score
First I think the officer was completely wrong for executing Michael brown and he deserves the death penalty. I think it is out of line to release this video. But it is out.
If the video is true Dude is obviously a bully and was out of control. To walk into a store know everything is video taped and strong arm rob the store is very bold. I don't think this was his first act of bullying someone. I wonder how he got that way?
This is not a game changer, but the parents should be looking in the mirror at themselves. Karma is a female dog.

Raw Video: Surveillance video believed to show Michael Brown robbing convenience store

http://fox2now.com/2014/08/15/raw-video-surveillance-video-believed-to-show-michael-brown-robbing-convenience-store/
that is not a robbery...he stole some blunts....
if everyone that stole some blunts got executed...i would be dead...

one love
khasm

shaka64

STAFF
STAFF
Reaction score
that is not a robbery...he stole some blunts....
if everyone that stole some blunts got executed...i would be dead...

one love
khasm
ok you can play with the words if you want to. So you would walk into a store reach behind the counter and take some blunts?
He didn't get executed for stealing blunts. And the two do not even go together
He got executed by a criminal with a badge for no reason

Khasm13

STAFF
STAFF
Reaction score
ok you can play with the words if you want to. So you would walk into a store reach behind the counter and take some blunts?
He didn't get executed for stealing blunts. And the two do not even go together
He got executed by a criminal with a badge for no reason
u can believe the hype if u want to but what really makes sense is that the owner called the police
the police issued an apb
an officer rolled up on the two boys
and killed one of them....

1+1 = 2

all of the evidence hasn't come out yet be from the info that we have so far this is the most probable theory imho...

one love
khasm

Shalai

Reaction score
u can believe the hype if u want to but what really makes sense is that the owner called the police
the police issued an apb

1+1 = 2

all of the evidence hasn't come out yet be from the info that we have so far this is the most probable theory imho...

one love
khasm
Wow. But with this information we all know whats going to happen. This case will be dismissed, because supposedly the cop was acting in good intentions.

jamesfrmphilly

going above and beyond
PREMIUM MEMBER
Reaction score
the police issued an apb

1+1 = 2

one love
khasm
it was stated that the pig didn't know about the 'robbery'.