Black People : The Micheal Jackson Trial

Ledda

REGISTERED MEMBER
Mar 29, 2005
How many people think he's guilty and will actually go to jail? I've been watching some on CourtTV. I can't stand that woman, Nancy Grace, I think her name is. She's biased against all dendants because she was a victim in a crime once and a former prosecuter. Anyhow she talked to some type of psychologist on her show yesterday and they were looking at a tape with Micheal and some children ( I think one was the victim in this case). What seemed like his concern for this boy and his health and the fact that he was happy the boy's condition had improved, these two women made rather ugly. The second woman actually said that Micheal was sexually flirting with these kids in a subtle way. A lot of people I've talked to thinl he's going down.

karmashines said:
I don't think there's enough hard evidence to convict him, but who knows.

There's a whole lot of eye witnesses though, and that's damaging enough. There was less evidence with Scott Peterson and he got the death penalty. Michael is a black man (naturally) who is charged with molesting children. It doesn't look good.

I'd like to extend the question, based on conversations I've had about this over the last few weeks, and what others think will happen.

Will Michael Jackson:

1. get off
2. be convicted
3. kill himself before he'll go to jail
4. flee the country cause he couldn't kill himself

While postulations differ, everyone I've talked to thinks the brotha is crazy.

What do y'all think?

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back