Chief Elder Osiris : THE METAPHYSICS OF MIND AND THE LIMITATION OF CONSCIOUSNESS

most of the african leaders that have spoken out are against him brother...
what does that say?

there a black devils just the same as white...
i refuse to taint my perception with racial shutters...
again as i stated b4...i have people over there
my vantage point has nothing to do with racist media outlets...
it has everything to do with them...

the real question u should ask yourself is what is the difference between Zimbabwe and South Africa....

one love
khasm

One who is my color isn't necessarily my kind,...
I too have contacts with brothers and sisters from the 'continent'...it is what it is...that doen't in any way alter the forces allied against Mugabe both white and black.
When Mugabe took Harare decades ago the die was cast. I don't know who you know, I don't know you, I find you an interesting thinker, but I will leave this where I found it.
My support for Mugabe is unshaken, I understand the root of his struggle, I also realize that the white minority government and the former colonial leaders thought he was in their pocket, but he gained a conscious, and they have attacked him ever since.
Brother Khasm, I have had comrades from South Africa also, and I would be happy to discuss with you the reconciliation effort there that never got off the ground in Zimbabwe when you wish. Peace!

brother prizmm...
i respect ur views as well...and i am not trying to change ur mind...
that is what makes destee such a wonderful place...we can disagree without being disagreeable...

i just want to leave u with this quote that i found on the net...it kinda sums up my beliefs on this issue...peace brother

- It is time for the nation to heal, Tsvangirai said, "but there is no way it can be healed without democracy. Mugabe may have the power, but he does not have the confidence of the nation," the MDC leader added.

one love
khasm

I beg of you khasm to commit yourself to an objective view of democracy and you will see that it is not all it is cracked up to be especially after the reputation given to it by those who claim democracy at the moment! I must say that I am in agreement with prizm on this issue and I believe this discussion is becoming a classic due to the fact that it has been repeated so many times throughout the last 100+ years. Mugabe, in my opinoin represents the Black power movement and anti-mugabeist represent the civil rights movement. Mugabe actually carries out in action what many see as a solution, but are too afraid to get up and do it. Like Malcolm X preached back in the 50's, white supremacy doesn't bow or surrender to rhetoric alone. Rhetoric must be backed with actions and as white supremacists begin to feel like the furniture in their homes can be destroyed due to the unrest then they will look for an alternative. Mugabe has been a hero in my eyes and I applaud him for his courageous efforts and I support him. I simply ask of you to simply observe the outcome of his movement and see if the ends justify the means. Any man/woman who can take the wealth of their homeland back is better off, rather than sitting back trying to compromise with leeches like most other leaders have done for the past 150 years and have been unsuccessful. Its time for a change and change only comes from drastic turnarounds and revolutions of not only actions but of thinking! And Mugabe, ahmadinejad, chavez, and castro have all been good representations of the phrase, " Drastic times cause for Drastic measures"

brother prizmm...
i respect ur views as well...and i am not trying to change ur mind...
that is what makes destee such a wonderful place...we can disagree without being disagreeable...

i just want to leave u with this quote that i found on the net...it kinda sums up my beliefs on this issue...peace brother

- It is time for the nation to heal, Tsvangirai said, "but there is no way it can be healed without democracy. Mugabe may have the power, but he does not have the confidence of the nation," the MDC leader added.

one love
khasm

I have yet to have true disagreement with you brother, yours is a reasoned outlook, I think I see nuance rather than disagreement. Now don't get me wrong nuance and disagreement are kin, but not the same. More on the discussion, and a suggestion that one look at where those who speak against Mugabe actually line up.

http://rawstory.com/news/afp/Zimbabwe_regime_rejoices_as_UN_sanc_07122008.html

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back