Chief Elder Osiris : THE METAPHYSICS OF MIND AND THE LIMITATION OF CONSCIOUSNESS

Chief Elder Osiris

REGISTERED MEMBER
Jan 3, 2002
THE METAPHYSICS OF MIND AND THE LIMITATION OF CONSCIOUSNESS

By Chief Elder Osiris

Beloved, have you notice the change that is sweeping this planet world and the increased interest in the metaphysics, dealing with the first rule of Nature and the uncertainty of physical Reality and the inert ethereal Realm, beyond Mind and Consciousness, Mental and Ethereal Realm an interest that is not held by Black folks but by the rest of the World, and have you wondered why it is that it always be the so call Black Afrikan who do not know anything about the Divinity of Metaphysic and intuitiveness.

MIND- What is Mind, other than an energy attribute of receiving , disseminating, and storing events of happening consisting of body Mind experience , such become the information to the body life, revealing a process of expressed and non-expressive Thoughtful Reasoning, expressed in an action of what is considered to be rational and / or irrational use of Logic being expressed, by what is deemed to come from the Mind to body spirit action, such action generated by the Soul energy that is producing the life body Mind, Spirit action, the body interaction with a transparent intangible energy action, which allow the mind that verify the facts or indicate an abstraction of the facts.

The Mind is the intangible aspect of Life, generated by the action of the Soul, the Prime Principle of the body Life that is made to become manifest by the Mind, the energy to brain action, because all Life action responses is caused by the Soul signal to the Brain Mind, the prime attribute generated by the Soul, causing the Mind to be an intelligent-unintelligent conscious and unconscious expression of the Soul action, from which all information flow.

Consciousness- Conscious is an awareness caused by the Mind action which make manifest the sensual expression of the Mental formulation of Material objects and immaterial entities, all happening by the action of the Brain Mind.

To be conscious is to be cognitive aware of the surrounding that Life is exposed to, causing you to be capable of making distinction between the material and the immaterial, that which constitute life Consciousness.

Subconsciousness is the Metaphysical action caused by the soul - Brain Mind process, such action is being acted out beyond the Physical, but is a action of the system of the Sense - Brain Mind Conscious-Subconscious action, each acting on an independent level of Life action and interaction that is happening by the Sense - Mind action, verifying that all life action, be you Conscious or subconscious, Aware or Unaware, must and does take action by the Mind, be it on the Sensual Mental Physical Life level or by the Unaware abstract Sensual Subconscious Mental level.

Intuitiveness - Intuitive, the deepest interaction of Life involvement with the Soul action, an action that is beyond the Brain Mind Conscious - Subconscious, and metaphysical action, levels which the Mind is in action with, but stop at the Mind door way, which on another level beyond the Mind door way, is the Soul Intuitive generated action, the deepest aspect of Mind, Body, Spirit experience, such an action of Revelation, does not need the system of the Sense - Mind interaction process, in order to bring an awareness to the conscious - Subconscious Level of Life action, such a Dimension of the Soul Life interaction, is of the Divine relationship to the Divine Essence and in order to descend to such a Metaphysical Level, such require no Mental action, it reveal only when you are at a Deep Center of Inner Peace, appearing and disappearing by the Soul Action, when the Soul - Mind is Locked in its Divine state of action, Harmonizing Orderly, and the Two Immaterial Entities remaining well balance between the Metaphysic and the Physical Mental level, the former representing the Soul Intuitive Inner-action that require no process of Reasoning to convey its Profound Divine Informative Presence, revealing all that It reveal, for you to Know to Be Divinely True and Real, generating not from the Mind-life interaction.

Divine Spiritual Life positioning, using the action of Metaphysical descending, which you refer to as Meditation, but is capable of taking you into the Dimension where Intuitive Learning is provided, such a Divine Order of action is required in order for you to be qualified to go beyond the Mental level of mind Meditation interaction, using such a method to Enter the Non Mental Dimensional Corridors of your Soul Energy, making contact with your Inner Ethereal Self, learning by the Intuitive Digestion of the Informational Energy of the Soul inner- Self, causing your life Self to be knowledgeable of the intuitive Metaphysic experience and qualified to receive Information Intuitive Learning, as It Reveal To you Divine Truth and Reality, Information not gotten by Reasonable Rational Processes of your Mind state of Being.

Now, not until the so call Black Afrikan, is back in being available to such a Non-mental recognized process experience, the so call Black Afrikan i will be incapable of gaining knowledge of Self, and without Knowledge of Self, then all opinion's, assessments, effort to analyze, and interpret Life action, become a Flawed effort, and is Good for nothing but to serve the Trinity of Evil of the Human Being Mind action, which is motivated and guided by the Vanity of the Human Being Mind, with the Three Prime Principles being, Ego, Envy, and Jealousy, the three crips of Evil, that which now has the Black Human Being Mind under arrest, and is Dumbfounded about the Metaphysical action beyond the Mind.

So, the brand New Afrikan Human Being, you who know nothing about your Divine Self, how in the Hell do you believe that you are so well qualified to critique President Mugabe, as many of you being Ignorant of Self, as Afrikans throw all kind of insults toward a Man that has Proven his Revolutionary abilities, all because President Mugabe stand in defiance Of The colonialist powers of today, which was the same Yesterday.

In a fight for Freedom and Independence, People die, Some Justifiable and some not so Justifiable, such is the price of War in behalf 0f your Freedom, and why do you do not observe Afrika and the Afrikan People in the Life threaten State, that we are, in Afriika, in America, and Else where we are, that is not in Afrika ?

You Afrikans Lie and Pretend that you are so in tune to our Black Life, so much so, until you are broken Minded over what is transpiring in Zimbabwe, claiming to be so concerned about innocent Life being lost in Zimbabwe, political correctness and white folks justice, do you not know that Zimbabwe is in a state of War for her Freedom and Independence, a better far cry of a active position than what the Continent of Afrika is in today, as many of Afrikans go gallivanting throughout Afrika, Killing Women, Children and our Elders just because of their Human Being stupidity and you send out to me a dare to speak the Divine Truth about our Uncivilized Behavior, which we now display before the World today, when you do not know the difference between Soul, Mind, Spirit and Conscious, demonstrating its present condition revealing the undesirable condition Afrika is in today and the condition of the Life of a once Divine Black People, we who now suffer today unjustly, by the Hand of not only the oppressors of Black People, but by the hand of a People made to become ignorant of the Self of the black World, Afrikans killing each other because of some mutilated Marking difference which create a hand me down Tribal Identity, not realizing that the Black so call Afrikan People started out on this Planet as One Momolith United Divine Black Being, now you have been made to not be able to address yourselves as our Ancient Divine Cosmic Black first Way Ancestors came to this planet and it most certainly was not as Human Beings but as Divine Black Beings, displaying the spirit of goddess and gods and now you frown at such a Divine Self description, because White Folks have now signed off on such a Divine Description of your so call Black Afrikan Self.

You Afrikan Human Beings, not being qualified to judge chracter of your selves, as you be made Blind to not be able to See Obama as he is being made to be transformed to be more of his White Self than of you, he changing to the tone of his White Masters.

Yet you Afrikan Human Beings, under the spell of the oppressors, taught to relate to your Irrational Emotional favor of Obama, ready to settle for the illusion of Change, as long as there is a so call Human Being, portraying himself as an Afrikan, telling to you such Lies about Change, as he Change right before your blind Eyes.

You Black People rather wish upon a Star, rather than to Know from your Divine Mind whom you are, and get up off your so call Black Afrikan Behind and support Mugabe in an effort to maintain Afrikan dignity and to reclaim Afrika Land and Unite the Black World and send a message to the Afrikan Traitors what to expect by such a self disrespecting display of your Human Being Afrikan Self, the former wish is based on Fantasy while the latter desire is based upon the actual fact of your Life Reality, yet you pretend to be qualified to scold Mugabe, based on some white folks principles, and I am suppose to be concerned about what you believe about Me ?

Please, go and reclaim your Divine Mind Beloved, The Sun Is Way Below The Afrikan Life Horizon.

Yet I Still Maintain That I Am not Anti Obama, Just Positive Revelation About Obama, He Who Make Claim To Bring Change To The Americans Lives, making no distinction Between The Black Life Condition and the White Life Condition, Telling You Afrikans Human Beings, That We are all The Same, The change You Now Look To Embrace without question.

The Mind Is Shaped As You allow It to Become, Intuitive Experience Is as You Should Desire It to be, Divinely Revealed By The Divine Action Of The Soul

Can You Understand That, Beloved.

Be Kind To Your Selves

Hoteph
Osiris
Chief Elder
Copyright@2008

Metaphysics of Mind and the Limitations of Consciousness

Elder Osiris:

There are many black people very well versed in the esoteric and the understanding of higher mind/body/spirit, so I would disagree with you when you indicate there are not. Sure, some are not, just like some in other races are unaware as well.

There are many, many, many people of color, black people, who are of high spiritual understanding and cognizance, who know of what you speak and much more.

In terms of Mugabe, I know several Zimbabweians who would tell you that while Mugabe may have initially wanted Africa for Africans, he has begun to kill his own people in the pursuit of his goals and power. When you break the legs of children and burn them alive in order to remain in office and the country turns against you, its difficult to suggest that this is only the desire of whites.

Beloved your reply is well received, but I share what I do without Ego or social and political persuasions.

Now, allow me to share with you why I have made such an indication as I have referred to about the so call Black Afrikan and our lack of interest and Knowledge in and about the Metaphysics, because it is one thing to make a statement about so call Afrikans and another thing not to have the evidence to support the claim.

Now, if what you say is Divinely True about there being more Black people than not that is in the Know of the power of the Mind, and is aware of the metaphysic Realm, which is what my statement is referring to, that it is not, then share with us Black folks why it is that black people in the Majority is all caught up in all sorts of white Folks Religion and that Afrika as I share with you, is under the control of other than Afrikans and that the Black World is Totally unaware of Whom we are and is so tribal Divided having us doing the very thing you accuse Mugabe for doing and not for reason and purpose in defense of Afrika Land, because when in the Know of the Divine Truth, which allow you to be in the Know of the difference and Power in and of Mind over Matter, and the metaphysic over both Mind and matter, because when in the Know of such Divine Realm, it allow you to become active not to be satisfied in anything less than being Divine and today, the so call Black Afrikan is not behaving as a Divine people who are in the know of such Divine Knowledge about Life and self, but is acting very Human.

You know I wonder what it is that prompted you to respond to something that by your response, declare that you do not comprehend that which I have shared on this Topic, without a question of clarification to me, but with an assumption that I do not know why I share with the Black World, that which I share.

Now, about Mugabe, for every so call Afrikan against Mugabe, there no doubt is another one that agree with what I share about Mugabe and again, if everything was as you have portrayed it to be about the Mind of Black people and Mugabe, then Afrika will be for the Afrikan and not under occupation and the Afrikan would be united with Self and Afrika today, Beloved.

Again, I mean you no disrespect, but I do feel you do me, not that you disagree but the fact you do so, based upon assumption which is without the facts to support your claim.

So beloved, I will leave you with this, and will allow you to use it as you will. can You understand that, Beloved ?

Be Kind to your Self, beloved

Hoteph
osiris
Chief Elder

It was not a form of disrespect to say that I know black people who understand metaphysics. I also did not say every single black person is well versed in metaphysics, I said there are many that are, and I do know some. Mankind is on a path of destruction it seems period, and thus follow the way of the vanquished. Those who seek enlightenment as you say, are not always at the forefront of the political stage and implement their own personal change within themselves and toward those open to receive. They as you say are humble or egoless and do what they can when they can. Their gifts are divinely inspired as I see it.

Whatever Mugebee's original intent, he now goes astray. What good was it to take the land back only to keep it within a small corrupt circle. Why not dispense it to all the people. This is the divine way.

I am not a Zimbabwian but those I do know, say it is within the nature of Zimbabwians to be a gentle people and not raise their hand against another. While this is commendable, divinity also is within the warrior. They have yet to come to that understanding and thus are victims. There are victims over this entire planet since there are good men who do nothing. That exists right here in America. Perhaps all the filthe must rise to the surface until it suffocates mankind, forcing mankind to do something about it.

Do not take what I said as criticism since none was intended. You speak from your perspective as I did from mine. Its a huge vast world and nothing is cut and dry and no one knows all. We simply speak out of our experiences and they are not all the same.

I wish you well.

Beloved your reply is well received, but I share what I do without Ego or social and political persuasions.

Now, allow me to share with you why I have made such an indication as I have referred to about the so call Black Afrikan and our lack of interest and Knowledge in and about the Metaphysics, because it is one thing to make a statement about so call Afrikans and another thing not to have the evidence to support the claim.

Now, if what you say is Divinely True about there being more Black people than not that is in the Know of the power of the Mind, and is aware of the metaphysic Realm, which is what my statement is referring to, that it is not, then share with us Black folks why it is that black people in the Majority is all caught up in all sorts of white Folks Religion and that Afrika as I share with you, is under the control of other than Afrikans and that the Black World is Totally unaware of Whom we are and is so tribal Divided having us doing the very thing you accuse Mugabe for doing and not for reason and purpose in defense of Afrika Land, because when in the Know of the Divine Truth, which allow you to be in the Know of the difference and Power in and of Mind over Matter, and the metaphysic over both Mind and matter, because when in the Know of such Divine Realm, it allow you to become active not to be satisfied in anything less than being Divine and today, the so call Black Afrikan is not behaving as a Divine people who are in the know of such Divine Knowledge about Life and self, but is acting very Human.

You know I wonder what it is that prompted you to respond to something that by your response, declare that you do not comprehend that which I have shared on this Topic, without a question of clarification to me, but with an assumption that I do not know why I share with the Black World, that which I share.

Now, about Mugabe, for every so call Afrikan against Mugabe, there no doubt is another one that agree with what I share about Mugabe and again, if everything was as you have portrayed it to be about the Mind of Black people and Mugabe, then Afrika will be for the Afrikan and not under occupation and the Afrikan would be united with Self and Afrika today, Beloved.

Again, I mean you no disrespect, but I do feel you do me, not that you disagree but the fact you do so, based upon assumption which is without the facts to support your claim.

So beloved, I will leave you with this, and will allow you to use it as you will. can You understand that, Beloved ?

Be Kind to your Self, beloved

Hoteph
osiris
Chief Elder

Hotep Cheif Elder:

I've been reading up your articles and that which you wish to share with us with regard to a revelutionary and/or military mind...

In order for any to understand this type of mind One must overstand the art of war....

If one can not understand peace ... one can not understand War....

I was reading as I like to do sometimes, and I found something interesting with regard to war....

Chapter 2 Concerning Mixed Principalities...

"In this way you have enemies in all those whom you have injured in seizing that principality... and you are not able to keep those friends who put you there because of your not being able to satisfy them in the way they expected, and you cannot take strong measures against them, feeling bound to them... For, although one may be very strong in armed forces, yet in entering a province one has always need of the goodwill of the natives..for this reason louis the 12th quickly occupied milan, and as quickly lost it....

the game don't change.... men are self serving.... and when they done wit ya (Barracka) what then......

I mean Cheif Elder... "the guilty pig always gonna cry out loud... but the military mind gonna keep it real"....

I feel your pain.... but it ain't time to get bann'd... overstand...

Be kind to me, beloved... no matter how much I love hiphop.

Hotep.

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back