REGISTERED MEMBER
Jul 26, 2001
Michigan
Occupation
Teacher
THE MEN WHO KILLED MALCOLM X

By Andre Austin

This is a list of 90% of those who got away with killing Malcolm X:

1. William X Bradley rode shotgun (no trial)

2. Leon Davis Lugar pistol (no trial)

3. Wilbert McKinney created distraction by accusing pick pocket & smoke bomb (no trial)

4. Robert Benjamin Thomas had the getaway car (no trial)

5. Talmadge Hayer 45 Handgun (convicted) His muslim name is Mujahid Abdul Halim

All of the above came from New Jersey Mosque 25 known for previous hits & beatings. We don’t know if they were FBI/CIA informants. At trial Hagan said he was hired but not paid.

These five names matched the blood stained notes Malcolm X was attempting to reveal before he was gunned down in New York City February 21, 1965. Three men were convicted of assassinating X who were:

A. Norman Butler (innocent by convicted)

B. Thomas X. Johnson (innocent by convicted)

Benjamin (Karim) Goodman, who gave the introduction to X speaking at the Audubon Ballroom said Norman Butler and Thomas Johnson were not present. Thomas Hagan wrote an affidavit saying the same thing. The NOI national secretary was John Ali. The day before the assassination Ali was seen with Thomas Hagan in a New York hotel. On a Chicago radio program called “Hot Line”. X said John Ali answered a caller by admitting the NOI wanted X dead see (Malcolm X:The FBI file p.265 file by Clayborne Carson. John is an alleged FBI informant according to The Judas factor By Karl Evanzz.

Malcolm X wasn’t killed for leaving the NOI because they were trying to kill him before he left. Their were attempts on his life then they stopped until after Ali defeated Liston for the heavy weight boxing championship because they didn’t want to emotional disturb Ali who looked up to X. Ali even named one of his tour buses after him called “Big Red”.

Malcolm X left the NOI because his leader was having sex with his former girlfriends and niece (Lucille, Evelyn, Ola, June, and Vernick etal plus 9 teenagers) Malcolm X wanted to marry Lucille or Evelyn his former girlfriends but NOI officials told him they were too short, too tall or too light. Evelyn jumped and ran out of the Mosque crying when it was announced X was marrying Betty Sanders-Shabazz of Detroit. Evelyn was the only female seen frequently visiting his gravesite up until the 1990’s.

I’m finding it to be an amazement, with all the popular cold cases going on, that the prosecution of those who crucified Malcolm X aren’t being held responsible to justice.

Malcolm X wanted to marry Lucille or Evelyn his former girlfriends but NOI officials told him they were too short, too tall or too light.

To many, I'm sure this sounds weird. Maybe, but it's most likely true! A friend once showed me a clipping where Mr. Muhammad said that very tall men should not marry very short women, that it didn't look right (something like that). There were other pairings he disapproved of, based SOLELY on "aesthetics." I only remember the tall man/short woman because it does catch your attention when you see such a pairing, but there were others. Evidently the leader of the NOI was unduly concerned with appearances.

Peace

Most of the young ladies he was 'addressing', or should I say undressing were all taller than he and some were the same shade as he which goes against elijah's own teachings on relations.

In regards to the killers, I remember one brother who got out of prison after 30 plus years and was called on stage b Farrakhan, who saluted him and the brother whispered something in his ear and Farrakhan had to play it and smiled and said: yes brother, "we'll talk later" which for those in in the know, is coded language.

Peace

Most of the young ladies he was 'addressing', or should I say undressing were all taller than he and some were the same shade as he which goes against elijah's own teachings on relations.

In regards to the killers, I remember one brother who got out of prison after 30 plus years and was called on stage b Farrakhan, who saluted him and the brother whispered something in his ear and Farrakhan had to play it and smiled and said: yes brother, "we'll talk later" which for those in in the know, is coded language.

Every time somebody get shot, Negros always come up all these theory's and the negro will only show you respect after you die. Farrakhan didn't even have any power when Malcolm X got shot, so all this foolishness you try to imply is just that foolishness.

Malcolm X sold out, running to Caucasoids telling everything and he got served.

Every time somebody get shot, Negros always come up all these theory's and the negro will show you respect after you die. Farrakhan didn't even have no power when Malcolm X got shot, so all these foolishness you try to imply is just that foolishness.

Malcolm X sold out, running to Caucasoids telling everything and he got served.

Who said anything about Farrakhan having anything to do with the assassination sister? I was there at the speech, were u?

Didn't u get banned and sent to D-Block the last time u called me a Negroe?

Don't forget your lipstick this time, I heard u had to use kool aid during your last visit.

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back