Black People : "The Melanin Theory" It applies to you!

Discussion in 'Black People Open Forum' started by Conscious Plat, May 14, 2010.

1. Conscious Plat

Conscious Plat Well-Known Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +120
    "The Melanin Theory" What is it and how dose it relate to us? I have researched this topic extensively. It dose not matter how light skin or dark skin you are. You are of African descent if you have one drop of Black blood flowing through your veins. This is how powerful our genetic make up is. Melanin is much more than just the color of our skin. Many theories have surfaced relating neuromelanin to strength, superhuman abilities and much more. If there is anyone who would like to share information about The Melanin Theory please reply to this thread. Peace and Black Unity!

www.consciousplat.com

2. medusanegrita

medusanegrita Well-Known Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +565
    So my drop of black blood will overtake all neaderthal white blood I got so I don't have to worry about being mixed with the devil and that I may be half devil or neaderthal? That's cool, how does it work.

Note - 'half neaderthal' and 'half devil' is a small jokes due to the what what people have been referred too (devils) and what they are trying to claim (Neaderthal).

But this leads me right back into a circle. What if you're black heritage is like really far back so that it's non-existent in your phenotype and you're a 'white' person today, even consider yourself as white? There is a lot of white people walking around with a little (or a lot) of black blood in their bloodline.

3. Seneb

Seneb Well-Known Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +1,187
    Thanks gonna check this out and listen what you brothers and sisters will bring to us,before making any critics!

4. warriorprincess

warriorprincess Well-Known Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +201
    --------------------

Great question. It sounds like you are trying to get to the bottom of this. That would be great. We keep scratching the surface, but some of us want to go deeper.

White people seem to believe that the one drop rule applies. They can't afford to keep that stance though because too many white americans have that one drop. So now I think that that they are identifying themselves by phenotype.

Another thing is that all people have melanin. Do the melanin powers only show up in those that have a certain phenotype? Have scientist found any strong correlation between the amount (internal and external) of melanin that one has and the melanin powers?

Remember in Star Wars, where the Jedi had to have a certain amount of midichlorines in order to be the choosen one? Is this idea synonymous with the melanin theory?

Midi-chlorians were intelligent microscopic life forms that lived symbiotically inside the cells of all living things. When present in sufficient numbers, they could allow their symbiont to detect the pervasive energy field known as the Force. Midi-chlorian counts were linked to potential in the Force, ranging from normal Human levels of 2,500 per cell to the much higher levels of Jedi.

http://starwars.wikia.com/wiki/Midi-chlorian

5. medusanegrita

medusanegrita Well-Known Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +565
    EXACTLY!!!

And yet people say it not how light or dark you are, or how diluted your blood is, but eventually it does get back to how light or dark you are.... because presumably the lighter you are the more white blood and the darker you are the more black blood.

This isn't always the case. I've known people way darker than me who have more immediate white heritage than I do. Take the Obama girls. They are darker than me, but they have a white grandparent. I have no immediate white ancestry in my blood line at least back 4 generations or more.

But if white people are starting identifying folks based on phenotype as you said (because so many 'white' folks have black blood now).... then how is 'Melanin Theory' going to apply to 'white' folks with black blood?

When we talk about white folks and try to make out who they are and what they came from based on their actions and deed as white caucasoids.... we have to realize that many of us are now very, very mixed with the original white folks and however they are made and white folks are now very mixed with the blood of the African even tho many still look white. So I guess I'm thinking... how much black blood does one need to have or how recent must it be to start taking advantage of this melanin thing?

And if you are 'white' - look white, claim white, have the same values and norms and idealogy as white people.... will they still benefit or relate to this melanin theory? At this point in the juncture, their amount of black blood means NOTHING if they carry the same ideology that white people have and they think like white people. That means they are fostering white folks genetic survival and white genetic superiority and are against us. If this melanin thing was suppose to work - 'white' or not they should be able to FEEL their genetics links to Africa like the universal African black subconscious and REJECT all white ideology. Some white people do say they can FEEL their black roots and reject that white racist ideology. Most white people don't feel that. Of the whites who have an affinity for blackness and can relate to it based on those deep African roots, we can't recognize the ones with the TRUE BLACK BLOOD AFFILIATION to the cacausoid wannabes.

I was thinking about that when I was watching that video about whites and hip hop. One of the 'white' rappers had full lips and look kinda black... how the heck is a he a wigga? Maybe he's BLACK.

It's one of the problem I have with the numerous threads on melanin and most I don't even bother reading because I don't think this can be answered.

When someone mentioned in another thread how melanin makes you more spiritual and less prone to violent behavior, I understood what they were saying but I nearly laughed and I questioned them on it for the same thing I wrote above.

6. Conscious Plat

Ratings:
    +120
    Thank you very much for tuning in to the program. I will speak about the Melanin Theory Saturday. We will explore all the facts. I will list the program date and time below.

The Melanin Theory
    www.blogtalkradio.com/consciousplat
    Saturday 6PM Eastern Time

7. Conscious Plat

Ratings:
    +120
    This is very interesting. Thanks for your comment.

8. Conscious Plat

Ratings:
    +120
    Thank you for your feedback Sister.

Users found this page by searching for:

1. Melanin theory

2. the melanin theory

3. star wars melanin

4. what is melanin wars,
  5. Melanin Theory Topix,
  6. http://consciousplat.com/melanin