The Master Plan -- A Blueprint For The Reassertion Of African Strength

Discussion in 'Online Classes - Be a Teacher!' started by Changes_Changes, Mar 27, 2004.

1. Changes_Changes

Changes_Changes Well-Known Member MEMBER

United States
    Ratings:
    +59
    The Master Plan -- A Blueprint For The Reassertion Of African Strength, Sat., 7-9pm

The Master Plan -- A Blueprint for the Reassertion of African Strength

The forum will proceed in three prolonged stages:

I. The creation of an African-centered dogma, one that speaks solely to African Interests and binds its products to The Continent, each other, and its by-products

II. The discussion and identification of tools - that is, resources, institutions, and mechanisms - necessary to such large-scale modification. This stage will encompass but not be limited to issues concerning

1. The shape and practice of the economy
    2. The shape and practice of governance
    3. Trade
    4. Sources and apportionment of resources
    5. Human welfare
    6. The militia
    7. Global educational institutions ideologically based in The African World View
    8. The White Problem
    9. The Arts
    10. Technology

III. The Discussion of entities necessary to the continued growth, prosperity, and sovereignty of The Continent and its products

Stage One constitutes the shortest but most vital phase.
    Stage Two necessarily constitutes the longest and most elaborate phase.
    Stage Three will ensue in tandem with the likely inception of Stage Two and will continue indefinitely.

Suggestions:

Participation is open to all Destee.com Family Members.

1. As every individual of Western European lineage is the product of the White World View and necessarily principally concerned with White Interests, any such exchange would constitute a compromise of African Interests

Active participation is mandatory by either or both of two means:

1. Via microphone during the discussion period (strongly suggested)
    2. Via post at Destee.com/Forums

Comments are limited to Two (2) Minutes during discussion and debate periods

1. To ensure a continually focused discussion
    2. To ensure the regular exchange of ideas
    3. To ensure the inclusion of all participants

An incomplete list of primary texts:

Malcolm, The Autobiography
    Chancellor Williams, The Destruction of Black Civilization
    James Baldwin, The Fire Next Time
    Haki Madhubuti, Enemies: The Clash of Races
    Raymond Winbush, ed., Should America Pay: Slavery and the Raging Question on Reparations
    Various Contributers, The Bible
    Thomas Jefferson, Query XIV Laws, Notes on the State of Virginia
    Karl Marx, The Communist Manifesto

2. Changes_Changes

United States
    Ratings:
    +59
    The Master Plan, 26.3.04

The Master Plan – A Blueprint for the Reassertion of African Strength

Log, 26 March, 2004

The session began with the consideration of the following excerpts as examples of ethnic-, nation-, and race-based dogma:

--The Lord to Abram; the ideological basis of Zionist doctrine, the seizure of the state of Palestine, and rise of the state of Israel; Genesis 17.6-8

--The ideological basis of White Supremecist Dogma and the basic racial ideology of The United States of America; Thomas Jefferson, from Query XIV Laws, Notes on the State of Virginia

-- The ideological basis of White Supremecist Dogma, the colonialization of The African Continent and the continued systematic pillaging of its resources, human and otherwise; Dr. Chancellor Williams, from The Destruction Of Black Civilization

The balance of the session was devoted to outlining an African Dogma

Notable suggestions:

1. A superiority rhetoric might be the only viable option if we are to undermine international anti-African dogma.

2. [In lieu of a superiority doctrine,] we need to demystify the european world.

3. The dogma should only be about African strength not european deviance, because if Black is good, then white, by default, will be bad.

4. [A doctrine that only speaks to African strength] will work nicely for adults, but younger people are definitely influenced by european standards. [They might not understand] the evil of european society.

A suggested basic doctrine:

--Keita Kenyatta

3. Changes_Changes

United States
    Ratings:
    +59
    The Master Plan, 3.4.2004

The Master Plan – A Blueprint for the Reassertion of African Strength

Agenda, 3 April 2004

The discussion will proceed in two parts:

1. The consideration of the systematic genocide of the African race and the necessity of a plan of counter-action
    2. The consideration of Keita Kenyatta’s suggested Basic Doctrine

Please consider the following:

1. www.blackguardians.org/about.html

--Dr. Chancellor Williams, The Destruction of Black Civilization

4. Changes_Changes

United States
    Ratings:
    +59
    Family,

My apologies for the confusion surrounding yesterday's discussion. Here in Indiana we change time zones instead of our clocks, and, as I never really need to consider the time change issue here, it never occured to me that, for family on the east coast, The Master Plan would begin at the equivilant of 6.00 pm CST. I regret the inconveniance. We'll resume next weekend with our discussion of the role of religion in building an African Nation.

5. Changes_Changes

United States
    Ratings:
    +59
    Family,

Last week's discussion was canceled due to confusion surrounding clock adjustment. I planned to resume our discussion today. However, few family members were able to attend. Is there perhaps a better time we might meet for discussion? I direct the question particularly to family who regularly contribute to The Master Plan discussion - Sisters AngelicSage and Kwasi, and Brothers Alkebulan and Keita. I hope all's well for you and your families and to hear from you soon.

6. Neferohu

Neferohu New Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +0
    I eagerly look forward to hearing the details of this urgent discussion..
    Colia L. Clark :jumping: